Zeyn San

Zeyn San

Post by Guest »

Anyone else think its weird how another intellectual redhead with a "no-buy" channel comes out of nowhere and then just starts doing beauty budget content? One minute I am hearing her sing the praises of Hannah Louise Poston, and the next minute she is living in LA and attending barbecues at Hannah's house (saw her on Angelica Nykquist's LA vlog). I would be on high-alert if I were Hannah.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Re: Zeyn San

Post by rabbittt »

Buggingout wrote: Anyone else think its weird how another intellectual redhead with a "no-buy" channel comes out of nowhere and then just starts doing beauty budget content? One minute I am hearing her sing the praises of Hannah Louise Poston, and the next minute she is living in LA and attending barbecues at Hannah's house (saw her on Angelica Nykquist's LA vlog). I would be on high-alert if I were Hannah.
How did the Mooch (hlp) have a barbecue party? I thought she lived in trendy apartment block in the middle of la or somesuch. Does she have a balcony? I don't watch many of her videos as she's such a boring, pretentious, hypocrite - is this zeyn woman one too?

slothbaby
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by slothbaby »

It was on a rooftop and there were other Youtubers present. Not sure if it was her place, but it looked like it could have been a trendy building in downtown LA. Zeyn hasn't had much opportunity to become a hypocrite, but she is a Harvard grad and it shows. If she were to have created her channel first it would have been less alarming, but her constant references to Hannah and the stealing of Hannah's entire brand is unbelievable.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Post by rabbittt »

The Mooch must have used some of her non-budget monies to rent a bougie roof top in LA to impress her "friends". This is how I imagine the party went:-

:hail:

Joking aside, I do find it strange how these highly educated women want to run youtube channels - on make up of all things. Are they just after the easy (as they see it) money and 'gifts', or do they really love their subject matter? Discuss. :scratch: :huh?:

slothbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by slothbaby »

I believe that they do love makeup and that they started out as minimalist to an extent. It seems to me that the makeup channels are an excuse to wax poetic, show-off their "vastly superior intellect and culture," and prattle on and on about the same four lipsticks.

rabbittt
Talker
Talker

Post by rabbittt »

slothbaby wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 pm
I believe that they do love makeup and that they started out as minimalist to an extent. It seems to me that the makeup channels are an excuse to wax poetic, show-off their "vastly superior intellect and culture," and prattle on and on about the same four lipsticks.
Yeah, "show off" is the key - they all seem to be performers in one way or another :bozo: :cheer: :bozo:

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I'm pretty sure she was one of Hannah's subscribers who Hannah encouraged to do a no buy/start a channel. I feel like I remember Hannah talking about zeyn's channel a few times last year. So I don't think it's a SWF thing but she does seem to be trying to replicate Hannah's "success"

Post by Guest »

What in the Merida "brave" hell is a going on? it's like she didn't even bother to comb her hair and she just swept it up in a heap

glittergloo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by glittergloo »

rabbittt wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:43 am
Joking aside, I do find it strange how these highly educated women want to run youtube channels - on make up of all things. Are they just after the easy (as they see it) money and 'gifts', or do they really love their subject matter? Discuss. :scratch: :huh?:
I think it's funny she actually used her education to talk about COVID 19 today and got shit on by reddit for it, they were all saying she should stick to makeup lolol so I guess you can't win. I actually found her video very measured and reasonable. I think she wants to discuss makeup because she's into it as a hobby, which we all have. I don't really find fault with her, I just wanted to see what people were saying after the video today and found this thread.

Post by Guest »

rabbittt wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:36 pm
slothbaby wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:27 pm
Yeah, "show off" is the key - they all seem to be performers in one way or another :bozo: :cheer: :bozo:
Isn't there a subreddit called

r/imverysmart

BreakfastCake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BreakfastCake »

It looks like she is no longer uploading any videos, not sure what happened.

Return to “U-Z”