Superdelusional Standard Poodle - Julia Graf Part 5

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Superdelusional Standard Poodle - Julia Graf Part 5

Post by ghoulish_babe »

tar wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:43 am
Looks aren’t everything in life. Hasn’t she realized that yet? It seems that she hasn’t found the sweet spot in life regarding looks,
exercise, eating and so on. As you get older things change for everyone. You have to accept it. She never has and it’s only going to
get worse as time marches on. She has to be realistic.
It's not even about looks. It's about the fact that she can't even imagine balance when it comes to eating. For her, there's either starving or over-eating. This screams eating disorder.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

sleep84 wrote:

no rings on either hand.
she must be really splitting from Bjorn
She hasn't worn any jewelry for years since she got the diagnosis of contact dermatitis.
However, I saw stories recently from her house - the one with fireplace, ugly shelves for tv etc. It's the same house.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Yeah she lives in the same house but definitely no husband any more. She only posts content about exercising and her lean meals. What a sad, lonely life.
She always seems so dated to me, as if she wasn't moving on from the early 2000s.

She shows clear signs of an eating disorder. Makes a lot of sense with her obsession with fitness, it seems to be the only thing bringing her joy which is very much an addict behaviour. It's a terrible illness to suffer from. If she keeps on eating sufficient amounts, it may not affect her physical health too much (appart from the multiple injuries due to the intense exercising), but eating disorders literally eat you alive psychologically. They come back at the lowest times in life when you're unable to cope. I hope she gets help.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Also the fact that she keeps exercising even though her knee was so fucked up she had to use crutches and doctor told her to stop - she goes on to DEADLIFTING. And the injury worsens, surprise surprise. What the hell is wrong with her?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:28 pm
Yeah she lives in the same house but definitely no husband any more. She only posts content about exercising and her lean meals. What a sad, lonely life.
She always seems so dated to me, as if she wasn't moving on from the early 2000s.

She shows clear signs of an eating disorder. Makes a lot of sense with her obsession with fitness, it seems to be the only thing bringing her joy which is very much an addict behaviour. It's a terrible illness to suffer from. If she keeps on eating sufficient amounts, it may not affect her physical health too much (appart from the multiple injuries due to the intense exercising), but eating disorders literally eat you alive psychologically. They come back at the lowest times in life when you're unable to cope. I hope she gets help.
The house used to belong to Björn's parents before he and Julia (supposedly) bought it from them. Why would Julia be the one to stay in that house when it was basically Björn's family home? How would Julia have enough income to pay rent or a mortgage for a place like that? Did her husband die? He was the one with a steady income, so I don't see why he would move out of the house instead of her. It's all very strange. And this has been going on for a couple of years. At some point she should be able to say she got divorced.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Maybe she didn't get divorced, she just doesn't share anything. There's no way she is able to live in Switzerland by herself in that house with no job (or worse, being a "youtuber"). Either she has a job, or she doesn't mention her husband. She's not sharing, so we can just speculate

Elora
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Elora »

Why do you guys think she got divorced?

I think she just gave up on her social media career and feels uninspired

Just checked - she deleted her new instagram account

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Elora wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:39 am
Why do you guys think she got divorced?

I think she just gave up on her social media career and feels uninspired

Just checked - she deleted her new instagram account
I still see it :?
juliagrafphoto right? she last posted in january.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She just shared a story of an evening of drinks and a concert. She actually dressed up in one of those bright flowy skirts she uses in her photographs. 😆
I'm sure she lost a lot of weight. But she still looks hefty, maybe because she doesn't have a defined waist. Her companion seemed to be another woman, not her partner or another man. I really wish she'd share what her life situation is. She also showed a picture of her lunch. Lots of meat. Gross.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She aims to eat more than 250 grams of protein per day! Animal protein of course. She showed a plate with three generous portions of animal products on it. And she wonders why her knee isn't improving after almost six months of physiotherapy and rest. Animal products can cause inflammation in the body, especially at such large amounts. She's crazily obsessed with being thin and muscular, it looks like she's damaging her body in the process. She said she can't even walk properly because of her knee. And I guess she totally forgot about going vegetarian for the environment. She's a mess.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I need to take another look. I can’t believe she’s going to damage her body like this to the point of not being able to walk properly
(well I believe it) because of her disordered thinking.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She truly needs a good therapist.
She can't heal her knee because she isn't resting but trying to lift more and become a bodybuilder.
What even is this mess...

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She has to get a knee surgery.
Shocking, since she obviously disobeyed any and every thing the doctors have told her about training, and even bragged about it.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

She got the surgery but it won't get better as she will probably start going back to the gym way too early.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Back to the gym one week after her knee surgery :rofl:
For a mole removal the doctor told me to stay away from the gym for a week ! So I can't imagine this gym session is surgeon approved. She has no respect for her body, sad to see

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hope what she is doing at the gym is physician approved. You have to be very careful after knee surgeries. My brother had 2 knee
surgeries. I helped at the hospital with his exercises after his surgeries and with knee exercises in physical therapy in rehab. If she
doesn’t follow directions she will be back at the surgeon’s office again.

Lucetta_bella
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucetta_bella »

I am legit worried for her. I even thought about writing to her but I’m sure she would dismiss my message as “hate”.
She is clearly orthorexic by now, and she is spiralling fast into obsession.
Eating 500g of quark before bed while also specifically stating you don’t feel hungry is harmful behaviour.
She should find a therapist, a physiotherapist AND a nutritionist, but most of all a very, very good therapist because this obsession with gym and proteins is clearly a coping mechanism for the loss of her husband/previous life.
Also, somebody needs to tell her that she is allowed to take pictures of herself with both heels touching the ground 🙄

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Yes, my jaw dropped when I saw her on a gym bike. Girl, how can you not see you're not well?!

Kudos on eating 500g of quark, it takes a special kind of dedication to eat that.
Plus before bed "so you make muscles while sleeping". Girl what the fuck.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Sweet jesus f christ.
She's gonna lose the knees. Not even joking.
Leg press 3 weeks after a SURGERY...Image

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t know what to think seeing this post from her

Return to “Julia Graf”