Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 am
Omg i am being attacked by baselift ads on every fucking instagram page. STOP IT NO ONE WANTS THAT SHIT!
Baselift is actually very good. I'm loving their products they really made a big difference to my skin. Has anyone tried fatehas products? the soap?

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Jolly_1 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:32 am
Have anyone seen Zain.’s (mimi afgun’s husband) post about mimi’s daughter zuzu? I am beyound disgusted at how he’s making himself out to be a saint and making the poor girl sound like a charity case? Surely if you love her and she’s like your own daughter you don’t need to point out how she comes from nothing and paint himself out to be this noble guy? Good men don’t advertise their good deeds, it just takes away its value and makes it seem like it’s all just for show and likes, which in Zain’s case it clearly is.
He’s so fake. So why were they both hiding her for 12 years that girls been hidden and her mother and so called father were acting as if the son was the only child. My issue with Mimi is that whenever someone mentioned her daughter she would block and delete them. I bet they have only mentioned her now because someone said something like they are idiots hiding her daughter online when in real life she’s there. Mimi is as fake as her dumb husbands American accent, also all Islamic schools are private, Lool, zains acting like he’s put her in some grammar school and he’s such a liar all about the gram you can’t believe a word he says.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 am
Omg i am being attacked by baselift ads on every fucking instagram page. STOP IT NO ONE WANTS THAT SHIT!
Omg everyone and their mum is advertising it, it’s put me right off it’s like Daniel wellington.

Post by Guest »

Cookies009 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:35 am
Saadia. Aleemah where the fuck her neck at 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️It’s disappeared from modelling in the freezing cold wearing cheap replicas! She’s trying so hard to get recognised by tagging B.I.G. Pakistani bloggers bitch no!!! Even likes of Janan won’t take ya and repost you and that’s a joke!!! I suggest u be a mother and stop freezing ur anorexic nuts off and grow that neck back her pics are starting to make me feel uncomfortable she is looking desperate and unhealthier by the day like she’s clutching at straws - saadia don’t do this to yourself silly girl!!! And as for ur new caption - BLOCK and block don’t give ur number to assholes who will use you!!!! Think of your son ur a 30 plus old woman who’s obviously got issues
"No fillers here lovely 🖐" - says the lady who uses filters and smoothes her skin to the MAXXX

It's always average looking girls who are full of themselves

shade110
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by shade110 »

naziaaaaa28 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:21 am
Have you guys seen this?

How can u be 22 and already regretting your tattoos lmao?

Im muslim and have tattoos. Im also 23 but i havent regretted any like tf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you want a cookie for that? people can regret certain actions in life due to religious reasons y’know?

Post by Guest »

KhaZadelete216 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:57 am
Seeeesdelete23 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:04 am
KhaZadelete216 wrote:
Bonbons12312 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:34 pm
shadedelete10 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:28 pm

what’s wrong with a christmas dinner lool? not everything needs to be scrutinised
lol I've been having Christmas dinner for over 26 years Image what's wrong with that? we have turkey and everything. It's a holiday for everyone, so enjoy. I come from strict Muslim family I bet people who say omg they celebrate Christmas are druggies, go clubbing, drink alcohol but Christmas dinner is haram ffs.
It's not a holiday for everyone, the underlying polytheism in the celebration can't be hidden by the secular consumerism that it's been turned into. It's the celebration of day that Jesus Christ the son of God was born. Any Muslim who goes along with celebrating Christmas is kidding themselves that it's not haram it's just a dinner. Right okay. Muslims make more effort on Christmas than Eid, it's an actual joke and the Prophet pbuh said whoever follows and emulates a people is part of them. Argue with that if you like but you're arguing with the Prophet pbuh. And bringing up other sins to justify your own sins is ridiculous too. Yes people do haram all the time that doesn't mean you can't point out what's wrong. And btw there are plenty of Muslims who don't drink and go clubbing or eat haram and practice Islam as best they can in their daily life who do not celebrate Christmas. Are you lot gonna celebrate hannukah too? Easter? Diwali?
My family does not celebrate Christmas but YES we do make efforts, we make nice food and alll just because everyone in the family has off from work that day and every mall and everything else is closed so we alll gather together and enjoy. I do think this is the reason most muslim families enjoy this day. We live in western and on Eid we dont get off day from work or school just because its Eid. Maybe thats why this holiday is special for us because we all have a chance to be together and just chill

I live in the UK too and actually all my family including extended and friends take days off for Eid and the kids take a day off school. It's not impossible the way you're making it out. Loads of people work through Christmas holidays so not everyone is automatically off during Christmas. It's different making an effort when family is off because they're off instead of following the crowd and doing it cause it's Christmas. I wasn't talking about those people. I'm talking about the people who celebrate Christmas by having a Christmas dinner and having presents from santa and making a huge deal because it's Christmas. That's not the same thing.
exactly it’s one thing having a meal, making a roast, getting family around as everyone is mostly off work/school and have no commitments

but when you have up a christmas tree, decorations, more presents than ACTUAL christians/non-muslims, it’s foolery and hilarious like imaanmalikx and hanamalik. when on eid they never post food or stuff just an eid outfit and go LMAO so that’s when it’s laughable

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Imaanmalikx is the worst. She goes all out for Xmas, even white people don’t put that much effort in. She fully celebrates Christmas the way a Christian would but eid is like a normal day for her.
Imagine spending all that money and getting a nose job and still looking average lol I bet she’s so mad.

Post by Guest »

mia94 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:57 am
Imaanmalikx is the worst. She goes all out for Xmas, even white people don’t put that much effort in. She fully celebrates Christmas the way a Christian would but eid is like a normal day for her.
Imagine spending all that money and getting a nose job and still looking average lol I bet she’s so mad.

Muslims of today are disgraceful. growing up I never saw any Muslim behaving like this. Yes we had Christmas parties because of it being a day off for everyone but the presents lol. That girl received all those presents LMAO and all these muslim girls showing their chest etc kiymat ki nashniya

People like saadia had wish lists for their kids too 😂

Post by Guest »

I'm all about timeless beauty and I like that vanity was clever lady to create a timeless look for her wedding

All these big lips, slim noses, sharp jaws is something that's currently in....soon it will be out and these clowns of 2019 will look back and think wtf and worse thing it cannot be reversed. Thin eyebrows we reversed by growing them out but these surgeries are non reversible and even fillers cannot always be dissolved.

naturally beauty will always be in, please embrace your beauty and don't be like these Insta clowns

u ladies will hate me but vanity femme has a disgusting attitude but she is the most natural, she's not had work done to her face (ok maybe boob job) but her face is natural she just uses filters but the rest have had treatments done which they will regret in years to come.

10 years ago fuller faces were in, I have a fuller face mashallah and many girls complimented my face but now it's all about sharp jaws and skinny faces soon it will go out of trend and people will be eating more to make their faces fuller lool I had cousins who were desperate for fuller faces and used to eat loads and go on diets to gain weight on their face.

Girls with skinny faces 10 years ago were considered UGLY and referred to as RATS but now it seems girld with fuller faces are bullied into thinking they are UGLY

fuck the face trends and just embrace your beauty, timeless beauty wins every time!

Post by Guest »

and that @anisakhano girl has had jaw fillers wtf she is only 25 years old and has a granny jaw loool.

She had a gorgeous jaw before if you go and look at her old pics, now she has a fake, sharp jaw.

When you remove fat from the face, you look aged

I can't believe anisa did this

Post by Guest »

Vanityfemme isn’t on the same level as other desi influencers like Rumena, Sheikhbeauty, Laili and Alizeh Mirza etc. Vanityfemme only started living her life AFTER she got married, the vacations, her "one" authentic designer bag etc. She’s never had a real job according to herself and neither does she plans to do so. Surgeries, fillers and other beauty enhancing treatments cost money and she got her boob job after she earned serious money on her lash business. If she had continued earning serious money on her makeup and lashes she would had done her nose too. No brands wants to work with her except Daniel Wellington, the only thing she got free was her laser hair removal treatments on her legs that she advertised. If any clinic had offered her free filler injections in exchange for shoutouts kasme she would had ran faster than kids ran after candy.

She’s less fortunate, she never had the same opportunities as other well-known influencers because she lived in Glasgow while the others were in London. Rumena has fixed her teeth and jaw line without spending a single coin. Sheikhbeauty fixed her nose, teeth and has lip fillers again without spending her own money. I know what a beautiful fuller face looks like and vanityfemme don’t have one. Her face is pure fat with undefined fat cheeks and a double chin she’s so embarrassed of that she keeps editing it to a sharp jaw line. After her massive weight gain all her natural beauty disappeared.

Post by Guest »

Safiira wrote: Vanityfemme isn’t on the same level as other desi influencers like Rumena, Sheikhbeauty, Laili and Alizeh Mirza etc. Vanityfemme only started living her life AFTER she got married, the vacations, her "one" authentic designer bag etc. She’s never had a real job according to herself and neither does she plans to do so. Surgeries, fillers and other beauty enhancing treatments cost money and she got her boob job after she earned serious money on her lash business. If she had continued earning serious money on her makeup and lashes she would had done her nose too. No brands wants to work with her except Daniel Wellington, the only thing she got free was her laser hair removal treatments on her legs that she advertised. If any clinic had offered her free filler injections in exchange for shoutouts kasme she would had ran faster than kids ran after candy.

She’s less fortunate, she never had the same opportunities as other well-known influencers because she lived in Glasgow while the others were in London. Rumena has fixed her teeth and jaw line without spending a single coin. Sheikhbeauty fixed her nose, teeth and has lip fillers again without spending her own money. I know what a beautiful fuller face looks like and vanityfemme don’t have one. Her face is pure fat with undefined fat cheeks and a double chin she’s so embarrassed of that she keeps editing it to a sharp jaw line. After her massive weight gain all her natural beauty disappeared.
I think the rest have balls to contact brands for collabs but vanity doesn't. I don't understand why nobody wouldnt want to collab with her, she's not as bad as people make it out. She has more fans than haters and she has more engagement than rumena and others. sheikh beauty even admitted that you should approach brands

yazzirehman has 15k followers and gets sponsorship lol. I'm sure she contacts brands herself. vanity needs to approach companies if they are not approaching her.

Annie786 is also from Glasgow and has collabs

Post by Guest »

Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:45 am
I'm all about timeless beauty and I like that vanity was clever lady to create a timeless look for her wedding

All these big lips, slim noses, sharp jaws is something that's currently in....soon it will be out and these clowns of 2019 will look back and think wtf and worse thing it cannot be reversed. Thin eyebrows we reversed by growing them out but these surgeries are non reversible and even fillers cannot always be dissolved.

naturally beauty will always be in, please embrace your beauty and don't be like these Insta clowns

u ladies will hate me but vanity femme has a disgusting attitude but she is the most natural, she's not had work done to her face (ok maybe boob job) but her face is natural she just uses filters but the rest have had treatments done which they will regret in years to come.

10 years ago fuller faces were in, I have a fuller face mashallah and many girls complimented my face but now it's all about sharp jaws and skinny faces soon it will go out of trend and people will be eating more to make their faces fuller lool I had cousins who were desperate for fuller faces and used to eat loads and go on diets to gain weight on their face.

Girls with skinny faces 10 years ago were considered UGLY and referred to as RATS but now it seems girld with fuller faces are bullied into thinking they are UGLY

fuck the face trends and just embrace your beauty, timeless beauty wins every time!
Lmao Vanity femmes wedding wasnt timeless. Her dress was so old fashioned like something from 2001 and the work on it was so cheap.

There's a difference between timeless and old fashioned and vanity femme didnt hack it

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Bonbons12312 wrote:and that @anisakhano girl has had jaw fillers wtf she is only 25 years old and has a granny jaw loool.

She had a gorgeous jaw before if you go and look at her old pics, now she has a fake, sharp jaw.

Are you talking about anisakhanxo the one with ginger hair? Her chin is so sharp and pointy now but I’m surprised her parents let her because she comes from a strict family and is quite religious herself

Post by Guest »

mia94 wrote:
Bonbons12312 wrote:and that @anisakhano girl has had jaw fillers wtf she is only 25 years old and has a granny jaw loool.

Are you talking about anisakhanxo the one with ginger hair? Her chin is so sharp and pointy now but I’m surprised her parents let her because she comes from a strict family and is quite religious herself

The one who makes YouTube videos and has 9000 followers on Instagram.

Religious ? she doesn't look it and her family don't look it either lol

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

what ia umm abdullah talking about on her sc? calling hasanat's other wifes as snakes

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”