Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 5

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 5

Post by missvickies »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:14 am
What age order are the siblings and how old are they all? I know Mariyah is the second youngest and she is currently 26 so Kainat is -25.
Kaiynat is 23 will be turning 24

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Itsonlybants wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 am
How is this girl claiming to know The Ahmed's 20 plus years but saying Romana is the eldest. Sabah is the eldest and Romana is second. Romana got married first, to her bf!

Anyway she never spilled any new tea. It's all the stuff already said on here.
lmao i was gonna say we already know all that shit 🙄 i read all that thinking it gonna be juicy

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:05 pm
Did anyone catch during her Q&A, someone asked her what the best part about being married was and she answered with "always having someone press my back/head when I'm tired, always having someone to press my legs when I'm sore, having someone always running to get me the food that I crave, and it's like living with a best friend, etc etc.".....
Omg I thought the same when I read this... there’s more to marriage than this! Does she not think before she types? It’s like she wants to be hated.
So basically, according to Vanity, the best thing about marriage is having a slave?? She needs to grow up. Her poor husband. I pity him.

haniax
Lurker
Lurker

Post by haniax »

WTF VANITY LOOL u can clearly tell she doesnt want to share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Feathers22
Talker
Talker

Post by Feathers22 »

What a load of bull crap more like she don’t want ppl having anything she has

Aisha_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aisha_ »

Omg what a loser I noticed she doesn’t even tag saadiya Rahman her makeup artist anymore she can’t have anyone else getting popular. She’s not interesting I wonder what she does all day when her husband is at work

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

This twat will be going on about her wedding even when it’s time for her own future daughter to get married lol

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Her wedding dress was basic af, dated at best and mid 90s Pakistani drama at worst. She needs to shut up and sit down.

She has no content, her bitchiness shines through at the merest hint of dissent. The only thing she had was her looks and she no longer fits the societal norm that she used to use to beat other women with.

Helena112
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Helena112 »

Looks very IBS friendly considering her claims she’s barely been off the toilet 😬

She’s so preggers and nothing wrong with wanting to keep it discreet- why not just shut up than spin nonsense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

It also isn’t safe to travel in the early stages of pregnancy.

Post by Guest »

Not a fan of mariyahs but Im happy for her if shes pregnant. it seems that the past year has been difficult for her. I dont think she expected this much backlash from people on the internet. Hopefully having a baby will bring some joy

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

Sallykutii wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm
Not a fan of mariyahs but Im happy for her if shes pregnant. it seems that the past year has been difficult for her. I dont think she expected this much backlash from people on the internet. Hopefully having a baby will bring some joy

Lmao hopefully but doubt it. If she was that depressed before a child then having one and being alone with it all the time while her husband goes to work is actually going to drive her insane. Raising a child is the hardestttt thing ever and the most difficult thing she’s ever done is feed squirrels.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 5

Post by makeupcatcha »

Does this mean she made this boy or girl cake for vanity? Image

I’m quite sure she made these gender reveal pastries and cake for vanity as about two weeks before this vanity said she wants to get in touch with her

Post by Guest »

honeyandbee wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am
🤣🤣 pregnant 6 months after her wedding. She’s a fast one🤣🤣
Not really fast if she’s only just got pregnant. She wasn’t showing so I think she is in the early stages. She’s been married for seven months, a lot of women get pregnant straight after the wedding and are due within nine months of the wedding meaning she should be seven months pregnant by now if her eggs were so good that she’d conceive the first time sperm went near them. I think she had been trying to conceive and is now in the early stages.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

But do you guys actually think this confirms she’s pregnant? Also why would she have a gender reveal so quickly? Maybe the cake was for her sister in law or some female in her husbands family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Her friend Saarah had a baby a couple months ago

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

Sallykutii wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm
Past year has been difficult for her... how?? She got married, went on honeymoon and traveled more. I’m sure that’s an acheivement for her. Also, if she received back lash, it’s because she milked here wedding months later... and is still milking it!!

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

If she is pregnant then congrats to her! Having your own little one around whilst your husband is at work is nice. But one thing is for sure that life is going to change drastically. I am one of those sleep lovers and let’s just say ever since i had my first baby sleep is out the door! i’m lucky to even get max 4 hours in a day. So i wonder how she will cope since she does love her sleep too and eventually her husband will have to go work. And her mum can’t come stay forever to help. The first 6 months is crazy hard! But after a year gets easier. Sleep deprivation really gets you down and she already has her inner struggles so wonder how that will take a toll on her. Anyways having a baby is a blessing but also one of the hardest jobs ever in the first year!

Post by Guest »

She just posted a photo where she looks so dumpy and disproportionate. She really looks like the result of a bad case of inbreeding.

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:49 am
She just posted a photo where she looks so dumpy and disproportionate. She really looks like the result of a bad case of inbreeding.
She does look really weird in her latest photo. Every photo she has posted recently has this really odd muddy filter on it that makes her look dirty.
The brand is called SUNNA musk and shes posing with it like she got sponsored by playboy.

Return to “Vanity Femme”