Stormy Davis - Part 2

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stormy Davis - Part 2

Post by curiouscat1 »

we're not hating. most of us here have followed stormy since stormytimes and actually want her to get better. many commenters have expressed their concerns and that she needs to get therapy. we can express our opinions about what she does bc she chose to be an influencer. i'm not gonna give her praise for making poor life decisions. it's not gonna help her. not like any1 is being mean about it. there's been plenty of constructive criticism that she labelled as hate in this thread.

now that she's setting her child up for a similar upbringing as hers yes people are gonna criticise her even more. she's responsible for the baby. she can't afford to keep fucking up anymore. sometimes you just need some1 to call you out on your bullshit so you can learn to do better. i haven't had an ideal upbringing either. but unlike her i took advice and decided to work on myself.

tldr coddling people for being trainwrecks and giving them money isn't helping them because it gives them no reason to grow

lollypolly23
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lollypolly23 »

I've watched Stormy since the middle of her "Stormy Time" days... loved her story times and always thought she was an amazing story-teller. In fact, she was probably one of my top favorite YouTubers. Not gonna lie - learned about her through Kyla. But I loved both of them as YouTubers (even after their drama situation). Shortly after, I learned about this forum and would read it from time to time, but never commented or participated. I've always just wished the best for her, knowing her background (or at least as much of it as she has shared with us). Even when she's made a lot of questionable choices. But then one day I got blocked on her IG. Literally had never commented anything negative or rude... not even like constructive criticism. Never "liked" a rude comment. I've always been super supportive on her Instagram. There was LITERALLY NO REASON to block me. And she's done it before to other numerous people. It kind of changed my opinion on her a little bit. Still wish the best for her at the end of the day. Not really sure why I'm posting this but felt like I needed to. I'm sure there are other people who are kinda in the same boat. Lol

Contiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Contiv »

Blueblue wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:53 am
Stormy doesnt think about having a stable home because she never had one growing up. Most of us dont even know how that feels. Shes a victim as a child, then as an adult we vilify her disordered thinking. I know this is a gossip forum, but ffs, surely we can do better than this. Shes only behaving exactly as predicted by every child psychologist ever.
There are plenty of people that had the same exact upbringing that haven’t ended up like Storm. She’s a master manipulator and is getting you to think exactly what she wants. She does it to everyone in every situation.
So she had a shit childhood. So did I. I don’t constantly dwell on it and blame every horrible thing that happens on it because that’s not what being an adult is. It’s bettering yourself and your life, and she just seems to not give one flying fuck about that. As long as she looks cool on Instagram she’s set. If that means sleeping in her car - whatever. If that means sleeping at a strangers house - whatever. If that means getting an addict to get her pregnant so she can have a baby to show off because she’s slowly fading - again, whatever. Has she made the effort to see a therapist or anything of that sort? No, because she’s content with what she’s doing. No matter who she crushes in her path. And that baby is next.

jupiterrock
Learner
Learner

Post by jupiterrock »

lollypolly23 wrote:I've watched Stormy since the middle of her "Stormy Time" days... loved her story times and always thought she was an amazing story-teller. In fact, she was probably one of my top favorite YouTubers. Not gonna lie - learned about her through Kyla. But I loved both of them as YouTubers (even after their drama situation). Shortly after, I learned about this forum and would read it from time to time, but never commented or participated. I've always just wished the best for her, knowing her background (or at least as much of it as she has shared with us). Even when she's made a lot of questionable choices. But then one day I got blocked on her IG. Literally had never commented anything negative or rude... not even like constructive criticism. Never "liked" a rude comment. I've always been super supportive on her Instagram. There was LITERALLY NO REASON to block me. And she's done it before to other numerous people. It kind of changed my opinion on her a little bit. Still wish the best for her at the end of the day. Not really sure why I'm posting this but felt like I needed to. I'm sure there are other people who are kinda in the same boat. Lol
same. i havent even interacted with her posts for months and im blocked... tf.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

I'm laughing because some of you are falling for her manipulation. Storm is NOT a good person. She isn't the only one who has had a shitty upbringing. If you watched her old stormytimes, it was blatantly obvious SHE was the fucking issue the majority of the time. She is constantly in shitty situations because she brings them all on herself. Honestly, the tiny YT fame she got seeped into her head.

Yes, I wish the best for her and hope she gets her act together before her child is born. But also, this girl is NOT a good person, period.

Contiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Contiv »

What’s up with all of Aaron’s reflective posts about her lately? I really don’t see them staying broken up. She’s too prideful to stay in the shelter IMO.

Contiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Contiv »

Ok I just have to comment on her meltdown today. She really got mad at a girl because Aaron liked her photos? And then had the nerve to say she’s owning her demons by speaking out? No, you’re being a damn bully and woman hater as always. Then posts the girls name not redacted so get minions can go attack. She is such trash.

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

yeah also she threatened to block any1 who follows aaron as well as her. so if any1 of you follow them both you might wanna unfollow him if you don't want her to block you just a heads up

Kittylou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kittylou »

And now she’s already promoting an only fans no one asked for with a misleading thumbnail (according to her story currently)

Also off note but I still can’t believe she is still going with the name beige which by definition literally means plain and also it just sounds like Paige but someone trying to say it unnecessarily fancy for no reason which I guess is on brand for her

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

So any of yall paying for the only fans?

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

Contiv wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:05 pm
Ok I just have to comment on her meltdown today. She really got mad at a girl because Aaron liked her photos? And then had the nerve to say she’s owning her demons by speaking out? No, you’re being a damn bully and woman hater as always. Then posts the girls name not redacted so get minions can go attack. She is such trash.
I was so confused by that... all that getting mad is because of a like ??????????????????????
she really is insecure...

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 pm
I am not but someone on here should take one for the team :) lol

Donating5728
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Donating5728 »

Wow, her fanbase is crazy (not to disrespect anyone in here). They are cheering her up to become some kind of onlyfans online stripper, taking fetish preggo pics... wtf.

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

Donating5728 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:36 pm
Wow, her fanbase is crazy (not to disrespect anyone in here). They are cheering her up to become some kind of onlyfans online stripper, taking fetish preggo pics... wtf.
Her onlyfans bio absolutely KILLED me, "i hope you enjoy my pregnancy as much as me..." ewww

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Aspen101xx wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:39 am
Donating5728 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:36 pm
Her onlyfans bio absolutely KILLED me, "i hope you enjoy my pregnancy as much as me..." ewww
I also find that funny since she keeps saying everything about her pregnancy has been terrible. Gotta garner that sympathy in any way possible I guess

presidentvalentine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by presidentvalentine »

As someone who used to be a cam girl and who had a fanclub that was very similar to what onlyfans is... I can tell you right now, she has no idea what she is about to sacrifice in the name of alleged prosperity. It's not worth it to live on the fringes of society. Entering that world, because I was in a desperate situation, ultimately made me a lot sicker than I initially was. It was near impossible to get out of that lifestyle. It's addictive but it hurts you and makes it a lot harder to find/date decent partners. It's a neverending cycle of making money, spending it on shit to bolster your own ego and to make it seem like what you're doing is good and then feeling like shit once it's gone, and then the cycle repeats. What I needed was true connection to heal from my trauma and all this type of work did was destroy my already fragile self esteem, show me the absolute worst sides of men and keep me in this purposeless survival mode driven life. It's not something that should be glamourized and I feel bad that Stormy feels as desperate as I once did. You definitely feel the negative effects of this kind of work in the long run. It's mostly people in denial who are in the lifestyle who try to glamourize this lifestyle and people who don't have a clue who have never done it. It's self-objectification and the psychological ramifications are real.

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

babygirl93 wrote:
Aspen101xx wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:04 pm
I am not but someone on here should take one for the team :) lol
For $5, I might have considered it, but $20? She’s having a lend of herself... I did laugh that her amazon baby registry is in her onlyfans bio though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

she's restarting stormy times but this time on patreon only. $10. starting from when she left cody
also if any of you who she blocked want to follow her on your 2nd account this is the time, her ig is public again

funbusroxmysox
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by funbusroxmysox »

curiouscat1 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:53 pm
she's restarting stormy times but this time on patreon only. $10. starting from when she left cody
also if any of you who she blocked want to follow her on your 2nd account this is the time, her ig is public again
I would actually consider becoming a patron if she picked up where she left off with Stormytimes. But since it's just gonna be after she left Cody, I'll pass.

Also, she was saying in the comments on one of her onlyfans videos that she wasn't blocking people on IG. She said she has no idea how people were getting blocked.

Have you guys ever heard of IG randomly blocking multiple people from someone's account? Because I never have, but who knows?

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

she also said on her story she would say how she met cody as well

and multiple people have said they got blocked for calling her out so idk. i'm not blocked but i also don't interact w her at all.

Return to “N-Z”