Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pennywise Fletcher and the Pre-Order of Fanfiction Part 20

Post by toffeethegossip »

iammoonmoon wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:03 am
Someone posted this in her comments and naturally the queen of “always right all the time shut up h8rs” couldn’t help replying. Oh damn sorry Kermiwise, didn’t know talking about your underwear was keeping it strictly professional. :roll:

2928CA6F-83B1-4D8D-B302-2742872DE627.jpeg

Edited to remove username (thought I did it but apparently it didn’t save)
What a rude bitch, how about you fuck off Carrie and get an actual life and don't live online 24/7 you have turned into a sad, bitter, miserable human being :roll:

Post by Guest »

iammoonmoon wrote:
Someone posted this in her comments and naturally the queen of “always right all the time shut up h8rs” couldn’t help replying. Oh damn sorry Kermiwise, didn’t know talking about your underwear was keeping it strictly professional. :roll:

Jesus, she really is an arsehole.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

iammoonmoon wrote:

So her boundaries don't extend to her knickers and nether regions... interesting choices. What exactly is off limits for her?

daisydays
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by daisydays »

Omg I commented on a picture of Carrie's OVER A YEAR AGO. Something along the lines of 'it's kinda creepy to film people without their permission. Don't be gross like that 😂'. She blocked me obvs but I just got this on my insta messages.

It definitely wasn't there before. I wonder if she realised her petty little comment hadn't gone through before she blocked me so she unblocked me sent it and then reblocked me.

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

daisydays wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:19 pm
Omg I commented on a picture of Carrie's OVER A YEAR AGO. Something along the lines of 'it's kinda creepy to film people without their permission. Don't be gross like that 😂'. She blocked me obvs but I just got this on my insta messages.

It definitely wasn't there before. I wonder if she realised her petty little comment hadn't gone through before she blocked me so she unblocked me sent it and then reblocked me.
But it doesn't matter if it's her boyfriend or not... it's still creepy. "I showed him the video first and he was cool with it" would have sufficed, him being her boyfriend is irrelevant.

Itsamemario8
Learner
Learner

Post by Itsamemario8 »

iammoonmoon wrote:

Jeez, she's so quick to snap at her fans nowadays, I'm surprised she has any left. 🙄

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

Her number of followers on IG and Twitter vs the number of likes or comments don't really match...do you guys think she buys followers?
-english is not my first language-

silkytoes
Talker
Talker

Post by silkytoes »

She's blocked me from viewing her insta stories because I liked that comment.

I mean, I was expecting it so fine, but considering she's claimed that a) she's super busy and exhausted and the busiest person on the planet and b) she won't be checking the comments like she used to, how does she have time to go through everyone who liked the comment and block them?!

Glad to see the step back you're taking from social media is working, Carrie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

For someone who has made a tonne of money off the back of being 'such a huge Disney fan', maybe she should go back and watch Bambi for Thumper's mum's advice...
'If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL'
She only posts about having thrush and her filthy underwear because she wants a reaction and attention from strangers. Yet when that reaction and attention isn't the exact kind she wants, she goes into attack mode. And in what universe is posting you don't have any clean underwear or any means of washing them 'both work-related and personal'? When her social media presence is both her main selling point as a performer and an advert for herself, why wouldn't she keep it even more 'predominantly' work-related? Imagine walking into an interview for your 'dream job' and telling your potential new boss 'I have thrush and I'm wearing dirty knickers!' before getting into a fight with a potential customer right in front of them. We've all seen that tweet where one man was rude and pushy to another man on the tube right before man 1 arrived to his interview with man 2? Carrie might be perfectly qualified for every role she ever auditions for, but no one wants to hire anybody who is routinely and publicly rude to anyone and everyone whose opinions differs from her own!

Carousel Candida Fletcher and the rapidly ending career!

Lolla2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolla2 »

Itchy Crotch Fletcher and the never ending quest for freebies

Snowma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snowma »

Thank you Hannah for taking one for the team. Homegirl doesn't take any criticism (constructive or otherwise, though she claims she does) so it's so damn refreshing to see something like this.

observantintrovert
Learner
Learner

Post by observantintrovert »

Not to make assumptions but does anyone think that the tweet Dominic Andersen and Olivia Moore liked about 'people taking self-promotion to a new level' is about Carrie and the WOS awards?

Post by Guest »

iammoonmoon wrote:

Imagine thinking you're being professional while talking about your dirty underwear online. She's become so insecure, defensive, and toxic.

aladyinthetheatre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aladyinthetheatre »

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm quite involved in theatre and you guys greatly estimate Carrie's "professional influence" in it. Sure, when she's brought up in random conversations it's about her voice and the numbers she brings in, but she's just one of the many working MT actresses. Re the WOS awards: they are a popularity contest, they literally have no weight whatsoever and only give the chance to WOS to have more traffic and to the shows to create some buzz. It's good fun for everybody but some people take it more seriously than others...

WestendWilma
Learner
Learner

Post by WestendWilma »

aladyinthetheatre wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 am
Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm quite involved in theatre and you guys greatly estimate Carrie's "professional influence" in it. Sure, when she's brought up in random conversations it's about her voice and the numbers she brings in, but she's just one of the many working MT actresses. Re the WOS awards: they are a popularity contest, they literally have no weight whatsoever and only give the chance to WOS to have more traffic and to the shows to create some buzz. It's good fun for everybody but some people take it more seriously than others...
I'm too involved in theatre and agree with everything you say. She's one of many. As for WOS awards nobody takes them seriously except the winners!

queequeg19
Debater
Debater

Post by queequeg19 »

aladyinthetheatre wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:49 am
She has/had a wider, all ready established demographic that many other working performers did not have, YouTube ensured that those who watched her there are more likely to book a ticket for a production she is in. People would go see a show because they want to see her perform. It might not be as big as it once was but to a certain degree she can still get those who like and respect her as a performer to buy a ticket to something she is in.

sun_and_stars
Debater
Debater

Post by sun_and_stars »

i’m sorry but... why is this in carries likes?? is she self aware of her own shitty relationship now or???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

sun_and_stars wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:01 am
i’m sorry but... why is this in carries likes?? is she self aware of her own shitty relationship now or???
someone here already predicted that when Carrie and Ollie will break up she'll start using the fact that he lived with her against him so.... maybe they broke up?

dawson
Learner
Learner

Post by dawson »

hotgirlproblems wrote:
sun_and_stars wrote: i’m sorry but... why is this in carries likes?? is she self aware of her own shitty relationship now or???
someone here already predicted that when Carrie and Ollie will break up she'll start using the fact that he lived with her against him so.... maybe they broke up?
Maybe it's about Pete?

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”