Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by eyeroller »

Man, she's really WORKING it today on IG

Add Miranda Frye to the list (she's been getting tons of questions and DMs about her earrings, dontcha know! lol)

by the way she talks sooo fast and so monotone and unexcited, I don't think anyone would even think about "swiping up" for the 50th time today. She comes across as wanting to get it over soooo fast, for an ad!

Cheribon-777
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by Cheribon-777 »

eyeroller wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:52 am
She just really hates her subs. This is why she refuses to thank them. It's very simple really.
New thread name suggestion:
HATES THE SUBS THAT BOUGHT HER NEW HOME
Perfect name for the next thread :tu:

Jojoe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jojoe »

Someone pointed out that she removed Michigan from her bio and wondered about the Good to be business back home.

It's unlikely at this point that they have anything to do with the daily grind for that shop. By looking at the items for sale in her last couple launches, it looks like they use a fulfillment centre now: meaning they do nothing but the "advertising/marketing" for this brand at this point. They don't screen or print the shirts or even have them made locally, they don't do the packaging or shipping themselves anymore (or rather their employees don't), they hired a designer to design everything and manage the shopify site. They don't even come up with original ideas for the designs. And with this upcoming launch with Sam O, they didn't even do the all the photography.

It's not a bad business model at all, especially for them since they appear to be pretty lazy BUT running a business like this, with quarterly (?) launches, does not make you a "boss babe" and you can barely say that you are hustling everyday managing that business. I'm tired of them saying how much they work yet they half-ass everything and all we see them doing is lounging and eating out.

Post by Guest »

For all her giveaways on IG...she does not follow any of those accounts she posted...she makes it seem like she knows them all and they’re all great but she doesn’t follow any of them. That’s just crazy to me...everything she does on her channel is for money...not for passion and not because she absolutely loves it. Her T3 trip...she’s only an ambassador for the money...if she absolutely loved it she’d act way different ...she’d be full of joy like her sister is and viewers would feel that joy every cone through in her videos...she honestly doesn’t know who she is...her Michigan house was decorated like her moms house and now she’s following the farm house trend or shall I say the Mallory trend...it’s one thing to be inspired by others...but she just copies others...I look back on her instagram and I used to love how she dressed...now...I can’t trust anything on her channel or IG feed... bc I know her only intention is to make money off her followers no matter what the product is. She doesn’t truly love any of those products she advertises for money! Hopefully one day she’ll come to her senses...find her true passion and herself and only promote products that align with her passion and what she loves...and say no to things she doesn’t love...material things can only take you so far! But sadly...I don’t ever think that day will come.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Rena09 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:45 pm
For all her giveaways on IG...she does not follow any of those accounts she posted...she makes it seem like she knows them all and they’re all great but she doesn’t follow any of them. That’s just crazy to me...everything she does on her channel is for money...not for passion and not because she absolutely loves it. Her T3 trip...she’s only an ambassador for the money...if she absolutely loved it she’d act way different ...she’d be full of joy like her sister is and viewers would feel that joy every cone through in her videos...she honestly doesn’t know who she is...her Michigan house was decorated like her moms house and now she’s following the farm house trend or shall I say the Mallory trend...it’s one thing to be inspired by others...but she just copies others...I look back on her instagram and I used to love how she dressed...now...I can’t trust anything on her channel or IG feed... bc I know her only intention is to make money off her followers no matter what the product is. She doesn’t truly love any of those products she advertises for money! Hopefully one day she’ll come to her senses...find her true passion and herself and only promote products that align with her passion and what she loves...and say no to things she doesn’t love...material things can only take you so far! But sadly...I don’t ever think that day will come.
This!!! She has no originality and it’s super painful to watch now. I used to be a huge fan.

Her not following any of the products/companies/people comes off as so disingenuous. T3... she didn’t follow them until after we were giving her shit on here about it. Then she started following them. That’s just one example.

Everything is said in a dead voice and you can’t believe anything coming out of her mouth. Everything is an ad or a “swipe up to buy”. Pathetic and sad and desperate for money.

kplusb
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kplusb »

Long time reader and first time poster... finally had to mess with my account to finally comment on her narcissistic traits. Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.
Common symptoms: callous and unemotional traits, disregard for others' feelings, excessive need for admiration, grandiosity, or social isolation
-we have all noticed her lack of emotions with her immediate family, husband, and Julian. We all have seen the way she treated Colby since they had him locked up in the crate and left him after surgery before they had kids. She acts like she is a celebrity in general by saying everyone keeps asking, hiding her baby name like for a huge reveal, acting like she invented trends, wearing a different outfit than everyone in her family pic, neon at her sisters wedding,
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Moving to Nashville since only influencers are in her circle ⭕️ Hanging with Mallory $$$$
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
How she treats Michael constantly by ignoring what he says...
“ Be envious of others and believe others envy them” feels threatened by her own sister and best friend Mallory, trying to upstage at the wedding 🙄

But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
Monitoring comments non stop and deleting / responding to haters/

Well we already knew that but it’s really sad when you really understand the complexities of these personalities in everyday life and the hardships it can cause children/ family/friends/co workers. Her channel is a series of ordering things online to fill a void and justifying it as content. Just wish she would take a second to take the feedback but that’s part of the condition so until the channel tanks she wont have to take a step back and look at all this. Hopefully she would sooner than later for Julians sake.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Jojoe wrote:Someone pointed out that she removed Michigan from her bio and wondered about the Good to be business back home.

It's unlikely at this point that they have anything to do with the daily grind for that shop. By looking at the items for sale in her last couple launches, it looks like they use a fulfillment centre now: meaning they do nothing but the "advertising/marketing" for this brand at this point. They don't screen or print the shirts or even have them made locally, they don't do the packaging or shipping themselves anymore (or rather their employees don't), they hired a designer to design everything and manage the shopify site. They don't even come up with original ideas for the designs. And with this upcoming launch with Sam O, they didn't even do the all the photography.

It's not a bad business model at all, especially for them since they appear to be pretty lazy BUT running a business like this, with quarterly (?) launches, does not make you a "boss babe" and you can barely say that you are hustling everyday managing that business. I'm tired of them saying how much they work yet they half-ass everything and all we see them doing is lounging and eating out.
It was me. And yes, we know this & how it’s actually working... but Alex is a liar and likes to keep up the appearance that she has “employees” and an “office base”. She has yet to admit that they failed as what they originally set out to do and that it’s just her and Michael now... and a fulfillment center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I don't see a problem with her giving or selling the furniture to her mom! What is the problem with that? I see a problem with how she treats her subscribers, how she deletes and blocks everyone who simply ask a question that she does not like, how she NEVER responds to anyone and host the false giveaway. That is my issues. Other than that, I do think the is a narcissist now that I am thinking about it.

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

lovefashiondelete990 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:33 am
I don't see a problem with her giving or selling the furniture to her mom! What is the problem with that? I see a problem with how she treats her subscribers, how she deletes and blocks everyone who simply ask a question that she does not like, how she NEVER responds to anyone and host the false giveaway. That is my issues. Other than that, I do think the is a narcissist now that I am thinking about it.
Of course there is nothing wrong with selling furniture to her mother, but she LIED about it! She said that she sold all her furniture to her followers and that a bunch of girls went and picked it up, which is a complete lie, because we later found out through Frankie’s vlog that her mom bought her furniture from her.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Stacywithay wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am
Of course there is nothing wrong with selling furniture to her mother, but she LIED about it! She said that she sold all her furniture to her followers and that a bunch of girls went and picked it up, which is a complete lie, because we later found out through Frankie’s vlog that her mom bought her furniture from her.
Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Stacywithay wrote:
Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Oh wow! See, I did not know she lied about it. Was it ALL sold to her mom or just a piece or two? I am asking because maybe a subsriber bought a piece or so and she was thanking them. I am not defending her but I thought maybe her mom just got a few pieces and subscibers got a few. What do you guys think?

Cheribon-777
Learner
Learner

Post by Cheribon-777 »

Stacywithay wrote:
[/quote

She must be hating Franky for doing that blog thanks to her we could all see her true colors

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

This may seem like a petty thing to bring up, but, do you guys think they have a maid? I only have 1 child and you would not believe the laundry I do for our small family. Never seen Alex wash clothes or folding laundry. Maybe I missed it though. I cannot imagine her doing such "menial" household tasks, after all, she doesn't get paid for it. How can Michael do all the childcare, editing, policing comments (nevereding!), AND all the laundry? I've seen her clean the kitchen real quick, but that's it. No dusting or anything. She steam-mopped the bathroom when they moved in, but, who actually mops the whole house every week and cleans the toilets? Just wondering what you guys think.

Post by Guest »

Wow.

Post by Guest »

Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:48 am

Wow.

OMG!

Pinky0
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pinky0 »

:rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:17 am
This may seem like a petty thing to bring up, but, do you guys think they have a maid? I only have 1 child and you would not believe the laundry I do for our small family. Never seen Alex wash clothes or folding laundry. Maybe I missed it though. I cannot imagine her doing such "menial" household tasks, after all, she doesn't get paid for it. How can Michael do all the childcare, editing, policing comments (nevereding!), AND all the laundry? I've seen her clean the kitchen real quick, but that's it. No dusting or anything. She steam-mopped the bathroom when they moved in, but, who actually mops the whole house every week and cleans the toilets? Just wondering what you guys think.
I guarantee you they have a cleaner and not long before they have a nanny, to keep up with Mal

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

Pinky0 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am
:rofl: :rofl:
She might as well tattoo “hi everyone I want to be an knock off cheap version of Sivan!” On her forehead. That looks pathetic

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am

Wow.

OMG!
Now let’s see if she credits Sivan. I’m thinking no.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

GossipyB wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am

Wow.

OMG!
Now let’s see if she credits Sivan. I’m thinking no.
Girl in what work would she ever credit anyone😂 don’t get your hopes up I think your guess is correct lol

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”