Tazzartist

Forum rules
Please try not to use offensive terms, example: spastic - calling someone this term, could be considered offensive to disabled people.
Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Re: Tazzartist

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Feathers22 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:48 pm
Saimas business isnt registered is it? If so where do I report it
Yes link please we all should report her. Enough is enough. Ungrateful rats

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

They are just angry that they can’t con anymore money out of people. Shameless! We can see her true colours now, not little miss sweet innocent Siama now is she? Is that anyway to talk and address people. What are we jealous of? Swindling charity money of people and stealing it out of the mouths of orphans? It will catch up on them, they will pay the price in this life and the next.

Still no proof, still no invoices. God forbid anything happen to their kids but if it ever does they should question whether it’s Allahs wrath!

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

They are just angry that they can’t con anymore money out of people. Shameless! We can see her true colours now, not little miss sweet innocent Siama now is she? Is that anyway to talk and address people. What are we jealous of? Swindling charity money of people and stealing it out of the mouths of orphans? It will catch up on them, they will pay the price in this life and the next.

Still no proof, still no invoices. God forbid anything happen to their kids but if it ever does they should question whether it’s Allahs wrath!

Wallflower1990
Learner
Learner

Post by Wallflower1990 »

She is around my age but sorry she looks like an aunty and barks like a typical aunty too. This was my reply to her and the other is a screenshot taken from charityfraudnomore page in Instagram. Disgusting family and can't even address the points without accusing people of jealousy etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cakecake00
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cakecake00 »

Something fishy is definitely going on..I’m even more suspicious after Saima’s disturbing rant. If that rape comment was an isolated message they would not have dragged it up and gone on about it which is why I am suspicious that they are now using it as defence mechanism and deflect from donations. Seems like it’s really got their backs up.

Also even if they can’t produce receipts then he should at least go through how much they’ve spent on everything. And he should show proof that the rest of the unspent money is still in his account ready to be used on the mosque and kids.

He should have kept receipts, invoices, building contracts, absolutely any sort of paperwork should have been kept and filed. It’s no excuse to not have this when you’re using other peoples donations to build something. You are in possession of someone else’s money, you should be even more careful with it than your own. And transparency is key when taking on a project like this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

Also major cringe when tazZz was going on about Saima’s brothers being the caretakers or something and dedicating soOoOo much of their time to the mosque. Why are you acting like we owe them or something or they’re doing us a huge favour. I would rather he used the money to employ proper caretakers/ project managers than them weirdos who are probably on a power trip around the village anyway about how they’re in charge of the mosque and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont tell lies
Learner
Learner

Post by Dont tell lies »

Sakina Aleem is defending them and saying people who are saying they want proof have lack of education or are stupid. What’s her agenda? Pathetic!

She needs to come back to earth unfollow her if your following her.

cuteyno1
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteyno1 »

Just out of interest, how old are they both? I would think mid 30s

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

Dont tell lies wrote:Sakina Aleem is defending them and saying people who are saying they want proof have lack of education or are stupid. What’s her agenda? Pathetic!

I wonder if Taz lad is reaching out to these influencers asking them to defend him, pouring out his heart and telling a bs sob story. Also the thought of him waiting at a police station to file a complaint is making me laugh Image Can imagine him being as animated as he was on snapchat to the police officer. ‘Officer my wife is pregnant, my WIFE is PREGNANT, and can you believe they are sending us messages like THIS’

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

So he has deleted all the posts about the mosque from his feed. Does anyone have a link to the just giving page to see how much has been donated thus far? Why is he trying to get rid of any proof of the mosque from his Instagram. Something dodgy is going on..

Tollycakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Tollycakes »

Saimas rant really shows her true colours, typical pind. Put your nostrils away miss piggy, and i doubt anyone said they want to rape this female Justin Fletcher look alike. Her rant is disgusting, all she is doing is bragging & how we are lower than them. She is probably just pissed off someone reported them to DWP, their benefits have probably been suspended, or that her twin brothers incomes might be affected if there is a fraud investigation of the funds. She really does look like she is about to burst out laughing, the whole situation is comical to her, she is living out one of her Pakistani drama series. I've always said this woman is not a innocent vulnerable person living under tazz comand, she loves the clout, considering she is his mums niece, his mum probably sides and favours her, so tazz has no say or power.

TazzzZz admitted they are cousins, so why is saima coming on and saying they shared their true story, when the how we met story was obviously fake, and taz not all of our parents are cousins or freshies, so stop pointing the finger on what your followers parents are or are not, no one is pointing at your parents. They are so quick to jump to our parents and sisters, why don't they directly address the troll who said they would rape saima, instead of spitting at the camera towards the 1000s who didn't say it. We want accountability for the funds!!

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Guys me and my team were behind the charityfraudnomore page. Despite wanting to carry it on, it isn't really feasible to as we're all working professionals and have young families.

We believe we did as much as we can for the justice of the orphans and for everyone that donated. The page will remain unless tazzz and his brigade find a way of reporting it and taking ti down.

We addressed each issue, without insult and raised some relevant points, which they have failed to address. The deflection tactics are embarassing. If you're innocent produce the evidence like we've been reiterating. They've been caught red handed. All the information on how to report has been left on the page! Let's just say they'll never be able to pull this stunt again! Thank you for all coming together as a collective to press on this matter as of course the exploitation of innocent orphans and innocent people who have donated should not be tolerated

We did try and leave the account on the weekend but we had so much coming through, we thought we'd press on the matter for a few days longer!

Let's just say hopefully now before the good Muslims donated anywhere do your due diligence! Peace and blessings to everyone! Dont fall for smoke and mirrors and stick to hard-core facts!

Over and out

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Guys me and my team were behind the charityfraudnomore page. Despite wanting to carry it on, it isn't really feasible to as we're all working professionals and have young families.

We believe we did as much as we can for the justice of the orphans and for everyone that donated. The page will remain unless tazzz and his brigade find a way of reporting it and taking ti down.

We addressed each issue, without insult and raised some relevant points, which they have failed to address. The deflection tactics are embarassing. If you're innocent produce the evidence like we've been reiterating. They've been caught red handed. All the information on how to report has been left on the page! Let's just say they'll never be able to pull this stunt again! Thank you for all coming together as a collective to press on this matter as of course the exploitation of innocent orphans and innocent people who have donated should not be tolerated

We did try and leave the account on the weekend but we had so much coming through, we thought we'd press on the matter for a few days longer!

Let's just say hopefully now before the good Muslims donated anywhere do your due diligence! Peace and blessings to everyone! Dont fall for smoke and mirrors and stick to hard-core facts!

Over and out

swadez
Learner
Learner

Post by swadez »

So it’s all coming out. Last year I brought this up and Aloo messaged me saying - we’re so popular thar you’re interested in us - weird.

I’ve been away but only came back on here after watching the rant. I knew you guys would’ve finally got to them. It’s about time.

Does anyone have the link where he was ranting. I need to see it. It’s gone off YouTube too.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

cakecake00 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:03 pm
Dont tell lies wrote:Sakina Aleem is defending them and saying people who are saying they want proof have lack of education or are stupid. What’s her agenda? Pathetic!

I wonder if Taz lad is reaching out to these influencers asking them to defend him, pouring out his heart and telling a bs sob story. Also the thought of him waiting at a police station to file a complaint is making me laugh Image Can imagine him being as animated as he was on snapchat to the police officer. ‘Officer my wife is pregnant, my WIFE is PREGNANT, and can you believe they are sending us messages like THIS’
Lollllllzzz it woudl be the most entertaining thing ever, those police officers could do with the comedy. Don't forget the way he adds the way 'yeah' to the end of every sentence. So annoying.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Tazz and Saima are both scums and deserve each other. Saima is very arrogant and I don't believe she received threats about rape otherwise it will be plastered all over. Also, who would want to touch that beast. Her face is 🤢

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Over and out
God bless you ❤ Thank you for everything you have done x

Yuit234
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Yuit234 »

It's important that this page on Instagram continues. I watch his so-call MIracle Story on YT and he stated he had to raised 6k for IVF and it was his life saving and had to scrape it together. So from someone who struggles to raise 6k, he has somehow managed to buy a very expensive car, start a small clothing business for his wife, produce and pay for a new music video, numerous trips to Pakistan for prolong period, where they ate at some of the most expensive restaurant and shops in Lahore. Just doesn't add up, nor does the money spend on such a small building.

I actually hope he proves his/her innocence as it would restore my faith in them, but since the allegation has come out, unfortunately, it seems so has their egos. Just produce the accounts and everything would be ok, but the longer it goes on, the fishier it becomes.

ExposeFraudsters
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ExposeFraudsters »

How much do you reckon Saima earns monthly on her little clothing business ???

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

At this point, how do we know the rat faced bum won’t just manipulate the “proof” that’s being requested? Anyone can input data into an Excel sheet and make fake invoices. He’ll probably do just that and quickly pan the camera and shout “LOOK! LOOK! I’VE BEEN KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYTHING!” ...what really should happen is that an independent party aka auditor should investigate the accounting, but we know that won’t ever happen 🙄

Btw I candy stand miss moon face! Literally every video of her on IG starts with her grumpy bootha. I almost replied to her video rant today but knew she’d block me lol

Return to “Tazzartist”