Unless shes going grey or somehing? I dont get it

Ediehmt
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi - The Bad Blue Juju and 7 diseases Crygaby

Post by Ediehmt »

Georgiagd13 wrote:Touching up her natural hair color?
How does that make any sense?
Unless shes going grey or somehing? I dont get it
Didn't she post something about leaving her extensions out for a while to let her natural hair grow and be healthy? I imagine that's what she was referring to when she said 'natural' rather than the colour

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Gabis hair actually looks really good medium length.. she should stop wearing those ratty ass frizzy extensions

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

I thought niki was gonna go blonde for sure?
Is that not happening anymore?
Is the tired ass blue hair gonna stay?
Uggghh so annoying, i really cant stand looking at her cus of it

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

MAYBE BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING ABOUT HAVING A SOF IS TAKING HIM ON WALKS, EDUCATE YOURSELF. It’s what they need and why they crave.

And what is up with this name?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:28 pm
lol she thinks she’s hilarious

~cRiNgE~
Tiddies?? Does she mean tittes? lmao. I read that as tide-es

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

the 1 second screen time that niki got in this episode of blood queens has way better acting than the whole episode itself
i only lurk.

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

This episode wasn't that bad, it was certainly better than the first one and it actually made sense, but for the main character, Gabi can't act for shit. Her lines and expressions are too funny. On the other hand, Alex, Nash and Alex actually did pretty well. They're still mediocre, but I don't expect anything less from their characters because they're meant to be stereotypical minions. While Chanel is meant to be a powerful leader. What I don't get though, is why Gabi's character hates the idea of being a witch. I thought they already acknowledged it and liked it. But I guess I just read the show wrong. Overall, this season is still just plain weird and all the sexual innuendos from Gabi just makes me cringe, and I don't know why she's so obsessed with cheating. But, I do appreciate Nash and Alex's character flirting with each other, and Niki's guest appearance in the background.

Xxxviolette
Learner
Learner

Post by Xxxviolette »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Blue is a bitch to wash out, even with bleach.
Knew this from first hand coz i've had blue hair few years ago, my hair was so fried afterwards.
I seriously doubt if she can just go blonde from blue.

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

Xxxviolette wrote:
Georgiagd13 wrote:
Blue is a bitch to wash out, even with bleach.
Knew this from first hand coz i've had blue hair few years ago, my hair was so fried afterwards.
I seriously doubt if she can just go blonde from blue.
Half of her hair is extensions/fake anyways lol. I really doubt her real hair is blue. It’s 90% black at the top, with little slivers of the blue on the ends.
(From what I can tell)

So realistically she’d be going from Black to Blonde since the blue is removable anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Georgiagd13 wrote:
Nope, she just needed additional attention that day..

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

Gabi... emphasizing the words "show" and "character" to defend your use of a harmful word.... is so weak and pathetic. YOU write this shit. Quit acting like the script gives you some type of immunity. Whoever wrote this is spot on.

The views on your 'much anticipated' show are tragic and embarrassing. Yikes. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

gabi pondering on twitter if apple will do a 'holiday release' of new iphone colours so she can have the iphone 11 plus in purple. it's apple, sweetheart, not benefit cosmetics, they don't do holiday releases :rofl:
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

CantStopMeNow wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 pm
Gabi... emphasizing the words "show" and "character" to defend your use of a harmful word.... is so weak and pathetic. YOU write this shit. Quit acting like the script gives you some type of immunity. Whoever wrote this is spot on.

The views on your 'much anticipated' show are tragic and embarrassing. Yikes. Image

her lack of intelligence(*ETA and accountability) is showing again. does she really need it to be broken down that since she is the big shot creator, writer, etc. its her responsibility. the fact that she quickly brings up her encouraging moments shows they are only for this exact reason. Like I cannot possibly be a bad person, I share girly inspirational quotes alllll the time

and the term series would be much better than show, but we know how she likes to be misleading

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

CantStopMeNow wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 pm

It really irks me how gabi and niki handle criticism. Anyones REAL feelings besides their own are completely invalid if it gets in their way. Just like the normani being played by a man incident and now here too. It doesnt matter if their fans get offended by the incredibly stupid and careless shit they pull, its always their fault that they’re offended! They never fucking take accountability and never say sorry. They're so fucking toxic and i cant believe that nobody is catching on to these repeated manipulation tactics.

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

CantStopMeNow wrote:Gabi... emphasizing the words "show" and "character" to defend your use of a harmful word.... is so weak and pathetic. YOU write this shit. Quit acting like the script gives you some type of immunity. Whoever wrote this is spot on.

Didn't she claim a number of times that she's basically exactly like Chanel Oberlin or something? And didn't she create her character out of Chanel, which is why she kept the name Gabi for her character because she identifies with it or something? Maybe I'm making this up but I could have sworn it was something along those lines

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

all of her minions going to defend her... read that thread. its so tiring how Gabi feels she has to walk on eggshells but she has these legit 12 year olds defending everything she does. the one girl was literally arguing "well if its an outdated term and no one knows it how is it offensive?" dude you're probably 10 and haven't even yet taken a history class, like sit the fuck down and stop defending this narcissistic bitch you stan

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Awwww poor Gabi wabi :-( must be SOOOO fucking hard to do all this everyday :-( nobody acknowledges how hard it was for her to apply her shitty eyeliner and sloppy overlined lipstick while she poses in her mirror and takes 10 seconds out of her 24 hours to snap some pictures and post them on IG and Snapchat :-( normal people with normal jobs could never compare to the struggles she has to go through everyday! Image

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm
Awwww poor Gabi wabi :-( must be SOOOO fucking hard to do all this everyday :-( nobody acknowledges how hard it was for her to apply her shitty eyeliner and sloppy overlined lipstick while she poses in her mirror and takes 10 seconds out of her 24 hours to snap some pictures and post them on IG and Snapchat :-( normal people with normal jobs could never compare to the struggles she has to go through everyday! Image

That entire post feels like a joke lmao poor little rich girl

Post by Guest »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:01 pm

"Gets ready every day"

:rofl:

Y'all, I can't. How much lower can the bar get for these youtubers?

"Gabi goes to the bathroom all by herself!"

Return to “Niki and Gabi”