LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by Guest »

Blessed be the Dunkin, Vesher Pad and rainbow bubbas disappointments room!

Carry on

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by lotus »

Seriously I can’t believe Rat sat there like I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE

missbelle
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by missbelle »

i wish the ayy video had the clip of him telling meg to get out her wallet at starbucks after he says "i dont care about the price" of course you dont. and i guarantee you if anyone asks about her giveaway she will respond that she already contacted the winner aka herself. I really hate these people.

BNL2103
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by BNL2103 »

Please can "YerrLoveDontCostAThing" be a title in the futue, even though she's moved on from that being his insta handle?

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

missbelle wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 pm
i wish the ayy video had the clip of him telling meg to get out her wallet at starbucks after he says "i dont care about the price" of course you dont. and i guarantee you if anyone asks about her giveaway she will respond that she already contacted the winner aka herself. I really hate these people.
That’s so embarrassing for her. I’ve been with my husband for five years and have never once been told to “get out my wallet.” He would never even think of saying that to me. It’s honestly her fault for allowing that kind of behavior. She’s like his sugar mama, so he has to assert dominance by acting tough and treating her like shit since he can’t provide like a man.

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

Is she seriously buying all of the clothes and small items on her baby registry and leaving only the really expensive items for her baby shower guests?? Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I love the name :rofl:
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Post by Guest »

If y’all get to 40 pages and a mod hasn’t been in and started the new thread, please start it yourselves or message one of us to lock the old one and start a new one. I’m not on this thread as much anymore, but I do check my PMs daily.

💖Teddy

Here We Go Again
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Here We Go Again »

Can you guys imagine this crazy bitch trying to potty train a child??
“Guizzee he’s nawt going... do you think if I fed him some Starbucks coffee it would help him “go”? It awwlways helped me go when I couldn’t”
Can’t wait to see how she handles actually being a mom.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I kind of worry for her and the baby once she gives birth. I already have a feeling she will get very bad postpartum. She'll realize that being a new mom isn't as glamorous as people like to make it seem on social media. She won't be able to handle the sleepless nights, constant diaper changes, screaming and crying, etc.Anthony will start becoming absent just like what he did with Bella.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

LaurenLove wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 am
I kind of worry for her and the baby once she gives birth. I already have a feeling she will get very bad postpartum. She'll realize that being a new mom isn't as glamorous as people like to make it seem on social media. She won't be able to handle the sleepless nights, constant diaper changes, screaming and crying, etc.Anthony will start becoming absent just like what he did with Bella.
I can see her getting bad postpartum too. She'll probably never admit this, but I think she's unhappy and lonely and thinks that becoming a mother will magically make everything better. She can barely function as an adult as it is and relies on Anthony for everything, does she really think she's ready to take care of a child?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

following!!

i can't believe she has this much time to set up her nursery and it still looks like a hot ass mess

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I agree about postpartum depression. I hate to say it but I’ve been concerned about her and depression after having a child the minute she mentioned wanting kids. She is never happy with how things are in the moment, she’s always looking forward to the next big thing, but then when that next big thing arrives she still isn’t happy. Happiness doesn’t come from material items, and it also doesn’t come from having kids.

I really don’t like how all of these moms on Instagram make motherhood seem so easy and effortless. It is far from it. I hope the next big trend is Moms portraying the reality of motherhood, especially during the first few months after giving birth when they are still healing from labor, getting maybe 3 hours of sleep a night at most. I don’t see Megan as the type of woman that can handle this and I don’t think Anthony will give her the support she needs.

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

lotus wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:33 pm
Seriously I can’t believe Rat sat there like I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE
probably cus they live off credit cards lmao

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

BNL2103 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:30 pm
Please can "YerrLoveDontCostAThing" be a title in the futue, even though she's moved on from that being his insta handle?
OMG PLEASEEEEE LMFAOOO

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:27 pm
Is she seriously buying all of the clothes and small items on her baby registry and leaving only the really expensive items for her baby shower guests?? Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around?
Absolutely. But Meghan has no common sense and somehow believes that other people (who aren't her family which already spoiled her rotten) should somehow purchase expensive gifts for her bubbas. That and the fact that she can't control her shopping addiction with purchasing "smaller" baby things like clothes and decor which is easier to justify in her mind than buying something big and expensive (the same way she buys 10x pairs of cheap, poor quality dresses from F21 and not one decent piece she'll have for a longer time).

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:34 am
I agree about postpartum depression. I hate to say it but I’ve been concerned about her and depression after having a child the minute she mentioned wanting kids. She is never happy with how things are in the moment, she’s always looking forward to the next big thing, but then when that next big thing arrives she still isn’t happy. Happiness doesn’t come from material items, and it also doesn’t come from having kids.

I really don’t like how all of these moms on Instagram make motherhood seem so easy and effortless. It is far from it. I hope the next big trend is Moms portraying the reality of motherhood, especially during the first few months after giving birth when they are still healing from labor, getting maybe 3 hours of sleep a night at most. I don’t see Megan as the type of woman that can handle this and I don’t think Anthony will give her the support she needs.
Honestly I hope the next new trend will be not exploiting small children on Instagram, Youtube and other social media from the day they're born. It's such a toxic environment for a small child to grow up in (not to mention the amount of pedophiles lurking around the internet). Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I think it's more than enough when parents put up pictures on the child's milestones like birthdays, 1st day of kindergarten etc. It seems like nothing is private anymore.

Post by Guest »

ivana abramovich wrote:That and the fact that she can't control her shopping addiction with purchasing "smaller" baby things like clothes and decor which is easier to justify in her mind than buying something big and expensive (the same way she buys 10x pairs of cheap, poor quality dresses from F21 and not one decent piece she'll have for a longer time).
Exactly. She said that chair Anthony didn’t care about the price of was a lot and it was $600. That is a lot but I’m sure she spent at least double that on everything else for the nursery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMH07
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RMH07 »

Omg I just remembered she has a dog! Smh! I remember seeing him maybe once in the last month? It was on her IG stories of him in the babys room. Guess she doesn't show him much because she can't handle getting called out for being a horrible pet owner? Or she keeps him locked up all day? Probably both. I look for him and his stuff to get chucked out, just like Bell did!
Which would be great if he had another home! She can't even take care of him, led alone a baby!

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

its katelyn bro wrote:
ivana abramovich wrote:That and the fact that she can't control her shopping addiction with purchasing "smaller" baby things like clothes and decor which is easier to justify in her mind than buying something big and expensive (the same way she buys 10x pairs of cheap, poor quality dresses from F21 and not one decent piece she'll have for a longer time).
Exactly. She said that chair Anthony didn’t care about the price of was a lot and it was $600. That is a lot but I’m sure she spent at least double that on everything else for the nursery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For sure. I believe she has spent more than $600 when you count all the pregnancy clothing too. Rat doesn't care about the price of the chair because his ass don't pay a single bill in that household. I'm sure it's all Meg's credit cards and her parents money.

Return to “Megan Leigh”