Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Followingggg

Not exactly sure how to quote from the last thread, so I just copied it lol
"I'm also so aggravated by the breast feeding part of her latest video. I can't keep up with her. One day she's pumping and saying she often doesn't produce much. Now she's a milk machine. She was condescending about formula feeding even when she thought she was trying to be woke. It doesn't work when it's you, Colleen. We know you're smug as hell about breastfeeding. There's no hiding it."

I think she meant that when she pumps with a machine she doesn't get a lot, but when she hand expresses she can fill a bottle (she did that in the reverse mukbang video if you want to torture yourself and watch it) i honestly just think she doesn't know how to pump or maybe she needs to get a better one.

As far as her an Erik go: idk its hard to tell with them. Erik seems like the complete opposite of Josh, which imo is better lmao, but he also doesn't seem to have much in common with Colleen. From what she says he seems very loving and sweet, but I've never seen her mention doing those same things for him (not saying she doesn't, but I have a feeling Colleen would let us all know if she did). If they did break up, i wonder how colleen would handle it? I've said it before, but she seems like she is in complete denial of ever being married before Erik, but obviously you can't deny having a child with someone. If things end with them, I have a feeling Erik would be the one to end it just because colleen couldn't handle being divorced...twice.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by disigney »

Yeah, some women don’t respond to pumps very well. She may have some sizing issues with her pump, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I never had any luck with pumping at all. Max I could ever get was 4oz but my kids always were fine nursing. I just finally gave up and never left my kids more than a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Rebecca Zamolo and MattSlays were Josh’s friends. Also Rebecca started catering her channel to small children and she has 7 million+ subscribers. It’s even more cringey than Miranda Sings, but they’re making bank.

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Josh has gone rogue, and is about to spill the full tea about what happened with Colleen.

GOOD. She deserves it.

JayJayJaded
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JayJayJaded »

Raiden Louise wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:51 am
Josh has gone rogue, and is about to spill the full tea about what happened with Colleen.

GOOD. She deserves it.
I’m so here for it. He’s been keeping this shit in for way too long and it’s clearly done a number on his mental health. Let it out Josh! That being said, I’m not too optimistic this series is actually going to happen. He seemed like he was on something and it was the middle of the night. He’ll probably wake up with regret and delete it.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Oooh I'm so conflicted about this.

I have zero sympathy for Colleen and how she handled the divorce but Josh could get railroaded by the fact that she's a thriving "new mom". I can see it backfiring on him because she has moved on SO MUCH compared to him. I wouldn't advise most people to do what he's doing but Colleen has gotten away with being a total ice queen towards someone who loved her and helped her succeed. I just worry that it won't make Josh feel better. I don't think Josh is the greatest guy but I like him more than Colleen. I can relate to the pain of feeling buried by someone with a powerful (borderline frightening) cult of followers.

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

If anything, I feel bad for his wife being caught in all this - where Josh is not yet moved on from his past. There are two sides to this story - Josh might have a point and (it pains me to say this), Colleen might have a point, too.

But what about Pamela?

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

i’m all for this letting everything out josh i hope though all of the fans he’s about to piss off doesn't come for him but something tells me he just doesn’t care about any of that anymore I can’t wait to hear how long Colleen was cheating on him for
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

He has nothing to lose so it might help to get this out of this system IF he leaves YouTube for good after. I will never support him again if he's doing this for drama and doesn't have something important to say. I want to feel bad for Pamela but I don't really. Look how transparent he has been about his pain. She knew he wasn't over this. I don't even think Josh still loves Colleen. How could he? She really left him in the worst way you could leave someone. I think he's dwelling on her ability to crush him and make him not exist.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Why did he make a video saying that he is going to expose instead of just exposing there and then????? Don't give Colleen time to get her story straight.

bumblebee16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bumblebee16 »

Cheesey wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 am
Why did he make a video saying that he is going to expose instead of just exposing there and then????? Don't give Colleen time to get her story straight.
FULLY AGREE

I made an account just to post about this lol cause I am SO HERE FOR IT. But like just spill in the video Josh, cause you know someone from Colleens team is going to try stop him now. I really hope this doesn't backfire on him entirely, cause like it was mentioned she has moved on so so much and I don't think people will feel as bad or care as much as they would have when it immediately happened and they saw josh as they see erik now. But he should still do it, he clearly needs to. Can't wait to hear how Matt and Rebecca fit into this all.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I'm worried that he's just stirring the pot and has no plans to say anything. I'm not sure what he could say that the minions wouldn't ignore like they've ignored everything else.

If it's really bad what he needs to share, he needs to let loose. If it's nothing major, he needs to cancel his social media accounts and get better therapists.

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

Doing this when she's on Broadway and doesn't have time to respond gives me LIFEEEEE

However she's definitely going to post a video about how she's being "attacked" and Flynn's being "attacked"

bumblebee16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bumblebee16 »

Would love to see Shane get it on this. And own his own part in it. So messy lol

Hmarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmarie »

Yeah he's full of shit. If he was actually going to say the truth he would have. This was a 12 minute video of him sending out threats. He's a pussy.
It's so disrespectful to his current wife to have such an obsession with his ex. If I was Pam I would be beyond pissed.

His timing is interesting too. It must be a bitter pill to swallow for him that she actually has a career (whether you hate her or not, she landed a job on Broadway) and he's rotting away stewing in his anger.

Edit to ask- What was Shane's part in the divorce? I don't really watch his channel so I completely miss that. tia!

purpleseaturtle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by purpleseaturtle »

Youtubetrash
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Youtubetrash »

Ahhh I've literally never posted here, but I've been following Colleen's thread for YEARS and can't believe Josh is finally calling her out!! (Or at least threatening to lmao)

Anyone who was paying attention to the timeline of events knows there must have been some overlap between Josh and Eric (whether it was sexual or just emotional remains to be seen but clearly SOMETHING was going on).

I honestly feel a bit bad for both of them at this point, but it's always amazed me how little damage Colleen took during and after the divorce. She must be freaking!!

Hmarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmarie »

Youtubetrash wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:57 am

Anyone who was paying attention to the timeline of events knows there must have been some overlap between Josh and Eric (whether it was sexual or just emotional remains to be seen but clearly SOMETHING was going on).
I always assumed the "cheating" rumor must have been her and that married director that she was endlessly flirting with who didn't come back for season two of Haters. I figured that the Erikstuff happened after season 2. But who knows I guess. Josh is gross and I would have left him too.

jillypuff
Learner
Learner

Post by jillypuff »

I’m here for the tea, but I think what Josh is doing isn’t a great idea. His video made me super uncomfortable too, I’m not sure why. Angry white men always make me uncomfy lol.

Idk though, just rubs me the wrong way. And like everyone else said, he should’ve just spilt it all in that video. I’m not sure about his intentions. But like I said, totally here for it.
Last edited by jillypuff on Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”