JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Re: JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

Post by Zamn »

Regarding Felix's sexuality, we already discussed it in his thread a bit and there was this gem as well.

(Posts from Felix's thread.)
temenigru wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 am
On an episode of the BroKen Podcast he mentioned having a genuine crush on one of his tattoo artists, and that he pretended one of his more painful tattoos didn't hurt to impress said artist (he even mentioned that Marzia knew about it and when she left him with the artist she warned Felix not to make a move on him). IMO that's the only genuine thing he's ever said regarding his (possible) bisexuality. The rest was bait or memes or could easily be construed as such. Imo (as is the case, in my experience, with a lot of bisexual dudes who lean heavily toward women and/or are in a long term relationship with one) he has never had to really deal with people being homophobic towards him and as such isn't really sensitive toward gay issues because they don't really affect him.

Also for the record I don't think there's anything wrong with him being disgusted by his guy friend kissing him (without his consent, might I add). I'm bisexual and if my friends of either sex kissed me when I already didn't want them to I'd have been disgusted as well.

Idk just my two cents. Basically I think there's merit to the idea of him being bi but I don't think it makes him some kind of bi icon lol.
And here is the podcast mentioned, make of it what you will.
temenigru wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:51 am

it's this one, he starts talking about the tattoo artist at 16:00

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

V0guinglala wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:32 pm
I mostly lurk here but figured I'd come drop off the link to the live stream where Felix said he was Bi. It's at 1:30:27
I'm still not sure what to make of it myself :?

Lmao, he said it in a different video too. I don’t know which livestream it was though. I think he’s just comfortable saying he’s Bi, that’s nothing to gape at. But he definitely wouldn’t cheat with Sean. Ew.

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Oh, and people are saying that Sean’s new editor is homophobic and has slurs on his Twitter. I’ll be following this up when more evidence is presented.

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

Well we have this from a while back on the new guy's Twitter:

Plus his whole thing is just angry, stupid memes. It's really just more shallow-ass people that Sean seems to be surrounding himself with lately.

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 am

Plus his whole thing is just angry, stupid memes. It's really just more shallow-ass people that Sean seems to be surrounding himself with lately.
Yeah, other than that is seems like his following is pretty homophobic. He’s not violently homophobic, per say, but still into that whole “I call things I don’t like gay” mentality which is just childish. Sean seems to love a good edge lord (despite being WELL into adulthood)

lillly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lillly »

I've come across this nopeify guy before... so basically nothing that he says is serious. He is friends with Colossal is Crazy and Dolan Dark and appeared in Colossal's recent video (how to cook ham with Dolan Dark & Pyrocynical).

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

I would hope so, but I still don’t like these people Sean has around. This guy, and Gab... they both seem like shallow, stupid people. I’m starting to wonder how much Sean is like them. His humble, genuine self seems to have evaporated.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
V0guinglala wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:32 pm
I mostly lurk here but figured I'd come drop off the link to the live stream where Felix said he was Bi. It's at 1:30:27
I'm still not sure what to make of it myself :?

Lmao, he said it in a different video too. I don’t know which livestream it was though. I think he’s just comfortable saying he’s Bi, that’s nothing to gape at. But he definitely wouldn’t cheat with Sean. Ew.
It’s still just speculation on our part...I mean there’s plenty of viewers who have seen all of this behaviour and comments from him and thinks he’s just queer-baiting to expand his audience and nothing more.

Anyways sorry for going off topic everyone Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 am

Yeah, other than that is seems like his following is pretty homophobic. He’s not violently homophobic, per say, but still into that whole “I call things I don’t like gay” mentality which is just childish. Sean seems to love a good edge lord (despite being WELL into adulthood)
If jack was all for the Cloak pride and not just Mark then hiring someone that's homophobic is confusing and insulting, does he really not think this shit through or was he recommend by gab? If you say you accept LGBTQ and are an ally you don't hire homophobic people or even want to associate with them, why is that so hard to understand?

lillly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lillly »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:33 am
If jack was all for the Cloak pride and not just Mark then hiring someone that's homophobic is confusing and insulting, does he really not think this shit through or was he recommend by gab? If you say you accept LGBTQ and are an ally you don't hire homophobic people or even want to associate with them, why is that so hard to understand?
[/quote]

Can't believe I'm defending this but...
I opened twitter and the guy nopeify was tweeting slurs at in the screen shot seems to be in their "edgelord" company and he is followed by Colossal, Idubbbz, Anything4views, Dolan Dark and others. I'm almost sure that is stupid guys' banter, no one really means what they say and no one involved is really offended. It's stupid and shallow, but doesn't really harm anyone. If you have other proof I'd love to see it.
However, I understand your concerns about Sean as he has never really showed his edgy self and everyone thought of him as of their small precious bean. People around him might be a good indication of who he really is. Felix is also known because of his edgy jokes and slip-ups. So I wouldn't say it comes as a surprise that Jack might like this type of humor.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Nah this nopeify-guy has been around for ages and he's a troll account that say stuff to anger people. I wouldn't count his tweets as homophobic. Ignorant maybe, but not more. I am actually kinda surprised he works with Sean. Sean is known for trying to be liked by every single group of people and it doesn't really make sense for him to work with someone who's friends with someone like Pyro or Idubbbz (I personally like them all but I also don't try to appear nicer than I actually am).

Post by Guest »

So on world mental health day when everyone’s posting positive things he’s like “look my character that slits his own throats birthday is today guyzzzz!”

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

He needs to be really careful with his sense of humor then, for example one of my cousins is male to female trans and if she might be ok with that kind of a joke that doesn't mean another trans person would be ok with it. It's not the same thing as being gay, but you need to be careful with an audience, a fanbase that size. If the cheating is still making small waves imagine how much damage someone will take if their status as a supporter and ally of the LGBTQ community is suddenly thrown into question by hiring and possibly palling around with homophobes.

Its true that we don't know the whole situation but it would be really bad if someone who is out that likes jack hears he hired someone like that or hears the man himself cracking homophobic jokes, they're going to feel betrayed and think the whole pride Cloak thing (at least on jack's part I can't speak for Mark) was a quick cash grab as well as a grab for more fans. It would be extremely shitty and I really hope that's not the case.

Edit: I just saw the last 2 posts. I really hate the way this thing loads sometimes. If it is a troll saying things just to be offensive and piss people off that's not good either.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

I get sense of humor is subjective, but seeing your sexuality be used as an insult in 2019 is not “edgy”, it’s just tiresome if not hurtful. Making memes and jokes about gender, ableism and throwing the word “retarded” around to get a rise out of people or to have a bunch of ignorant twitter users respond with equally nasty things, isn’t my cup of tea. Granted, Sean isn’t the most mature person but I wouldn’t have thought he’d closely associate himself with someone like that especially when he craves approval.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

He's interested in getting approval from the wrong kind of people.

Justforkicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justforkicks »

Its_aylinn wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:32 am
Maybe he’s scared to come out because his family is catholic.
Considering how many jokes he makes about religion, always being a little bitter about it and seemingly disregarding it as something that is slightly stupid, I don't really think that would be an issue for him, but then again he might just be saying things like that because he thinks that's the "cool" thing to say, I dunno

skaterdragon64roflxd
Learner
Learner

Post by skaterdragon64roflxd »

or he hates on religion because it makes his life harder

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Even if it is banter and jokes between friends, all it's doing is normalising those slurs and encouragement to people who might see it and think it's okay to be that way without it being a joke. Even if it is just trolling and jokes, why associate yourself with that attitude?

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Honestly, I don’t understand why you would make those kind of jokes on the internet. I enjoy off color and offensive humor, but only in certain situations. Online, you can’t give tone of voice and you frequently have an audience of strangers who don’t know what your humor is. Seems prime for misunderstanding.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

The hypocrisy of this thread is really something else. You people just tried to expose Felix's sexuality even though it's absolutely none of your business. You even went that far and watched a bunch of streams and videos to prove that he might be bisexual. But you guys lose your shit when someone says faggot. Like, if you wanna be PC then be it. But sticking your nose in someone's sex life and openly discussing if someone's gay and then lose your mind when a person says a word. Wow. Uncomfortable. I'm out.

Return to “JackSepticEye”