Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

Post by onyxmartiz »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Melody7827 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:10 pm
So I used to love Sean years ago. I stopped following him shortly after the undertale series. I looked him up to see what hes up to recently and WOW I cant believe the change. The greasy hair, the dead smile, the fake energy. I cant believe this is the guy I used to stay up late watching.
As for all the drama hes gotten into, I'm floored. The anti stuff is confusing, his work ethic is applaing, and wtf is with all the celebrity stuff? I have so many questions. Ryan Renoylds??????
I'm also convinced he cheated on wiishu (who I loved from the moment he started dating her, so I'm extra upset about that) and now that the honeymoon phase is ending, hes realizing how bad Gab is for him and he let go of a wonderful person.

Again lots of questions, but the only one I want answered- what's up with Mark? When did the fallout happen and what was said? Or was there no public fallout and it's just Sean not so subtly showing his true feelings?
His work ethic plummeted around the time he started getting close to the grumps, same as his sense of humor/how much forced comedy he tries to push into everything. He keeps going back to LA now and he did have plans to move there, but no one knows what's going on about that anymore. Just kind of looks like he's turned into the douchy stereotype of people who move to LA, but he hasn't even moved there yet. He just doesn't have much of a sense of self, so he becomes who he's around/with.

The celeb stuff seems to be because he wants to be taken more seriously than how youtubers are viewed mainstream, so imo he's using his connections to try to look bigger than he is. Same way he's suddenly BFFs with the voice actor Nolan North (who's children, including a 16 y/o, Gab called "so fucking hot") when he wants to become a voice actor. He wants to do ego acting stuff and now he's got a little cameo in Ryan Reynold's thing.

Anyway the big question. The last time there was contact between them that they spoke about was around and just after 02/05/18, where Jack tried to "clear things up" in the tumblr post below. They started a clothing brand/overpriced merch shop together that Jack doesn't seem interested in anymore, and they did the pole dancing video. Before that, the last time they'd spoken was 2017. Nowadays it looks like they're back to not speaking. Jack made some bitter tumblr posts/replied to messages saying that people didn't message him first so he didn't message them, same as he made bitter remarks about Wiishu's insecurities when they broke up. Mark looks like he's doing well though.
Mark said publicly last year beror gab was in the pucture that he was picking jack up from the airport... like after the tour when he came back for the thankmas charity... which mark was in....

As far as bring into men... its still really difficult for people to come out as attracketed to tbe opposite gender esp. For people with a following. If he is im sure hell never tell his audience.. once he does people will expect him to act a certain way or be with certain people and it gets messy after tht

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kamrynm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kamrynm »

I said a while ago on another account (that got lost to the wind) that I didn't believe that sean was bisexual but now I Definitely think it's true. Although if it is I doubt he'll tell his fans about it

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Kamrynm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:08 am
I said a while ago on another account (that got lost to the wind) that I didn't believe that sean was bisexual but now I Definitely think it's true. Although if it is I doubt he'll tell his fans about it
Wouldn’t be surprised if self-discovery is one of the things he’s struggling with, he gets way to flustered around particular men he likes. Not saying that in itself means you’re interested in men, he’s just been that way for a long time. <3

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

This has me wondering even more exactly what gab is to him, if he's afraid to admit anything to himself. I personally think the whole relationship is still bad but if this is him to some extent at some point trying to hide it or deny how he feels about himself that's not good. I don't know if that's actually the case but if it is he needs to be honest with himself first before saying anything to anyone else. You can't be at peace with yourself if you're lying to yourself.

Its_aylinn
Learner
Learner

Post by Its_aylinn »

Maybe he’s scared to come out because his family is catholic.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

He answered this ask in 2016:

To me, he just seems like one of those guys who likes making "gay" jokes. Not in a slur way, just in a "lol wouldn't it be funny if we slept in the same bed lol jk jk" way among friends. It probably comes out more with Felix because he joins in, same it came out with Mark.

Tbh, I never got anything other than straight listening to Jack. I took physics at A level and it was me then about 20 boys, and they pretty much all spoke like that to each other and I doubt they were all gay/bi. It just sounds like guy banter imo.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Your posts reminded me of something. About a month ago he played a game called "Imagine Lifetimes". In this game, you are making life choices since birth through childhood and adulthood till death. There's a part of the game, where you have to decide on your life partner, and you can choose women, men, both or other as your preferences. He chose women at first, but then got hesitant, saying "should I do both? yeah, why not", so he settled on "both". Maybe I'm digging too deep into it, but that could indicate something. His therapist can help him come in terms with his sexuality. It may be part of the things that make his depression worse. Telling your fans is another thing, however, even if you come out in front of your family and your close friends, it's not the same as to come out in front of the whole internet, this is a lot scarier.
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:43 am
He answered this ask in 2016:
Lol Shane Dawson used to say he was hetero, too. Just like lots of other people did until they came out.

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

not gonna lie the catholic part is a hard obstacle to overcome. on the imagine lifetimes game though he probably just said both to see what the game has to offer. it says imagine lifetimes after all, not "your lifetimes". imagine all the asskissing he'll get from his young lgbt audience for choosing both, ya know? and it's not a decision that will impact his life negatively in any way, unlike kids in bad families

also adding an asterisk to the mark issue, gab has said before she doesn't like markiplier's content (idk how she means this) so wouldn't be surprised if she is able to influence him and his relationship with mark due to her dislike.
:HK:

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

My opinion (meaning that I say this based on feelings and gut reaction and not based on documented fact) is that Gab has way too much sway over him.

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

I haven't been on this thread in a while, honestly because Jack has been just.. bleh. A drum cover? Wow. Wasn't that 2 years ago when he released his first and only one, but now we're dragging that back out? Get out of here.

Also has anyone noticed how when Cloak released some new products, Jack was the only one to announce it. Not Mark. If he did then I totally missed it but, if its correct. Mark might have distanced himself from the brand. Sure he's worn the brand but, he hasn't promoted it at all and it seems like Jack is carrying the whole Cloak brand because its just him. Well he did turn the whole Cloak brand twitter page into his fan page so... Something doesn't seem right.

Also in general, i'm kinda bored of him and his 30 million other projects that he has going on, wants to do or is going to do. Like sure variety is the spice of life but he seriously needs to make his damn mind up on what he wants to do. Does he want to do voice acting? Does he want to become a drummer again? Does he want to run this clothing brand? Does he want to be an interviewer? Does he want to be a lets player. Does he want to be a reviewer? Does he want to become an actor.

He needs to pick 2-3 things off his list and focus on those things only. Because him spreading his butter onto every single piece of bread, is literally wasteful and of course taking away oppotunities from others to use that bread and butter.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

I personally don't think he's gay. However, I do see this weird chemistry between him and Felix. I always thought it's because Jack is jealous of Felix and his life. I know a lot of people enjoy it when they play together but to me, it always feels like a teacher spending some time with his students (Felix being the teacher, Jack is the student). Kinda hard to explain tho. But yeah, I never thought it's because Jack it attracted to him or whatever.

Indigo22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Indigo22 »

Felix said it in a livestream when he was playing pugb with Brad. A fan asked if he was bisexual and he answered yes and moved on really quickly. He seemed completely serious when saying it as well. But since felix breathes sarcasm it's hard to tell with him lol. If I knew how to link the video I would.

I dont think hed cheat on gab with felix lol. Theres no way. But it doesnt mean he doesnt have an extreme man crush lmao. I just think hes struggling to come to terms with a lot right now and his sexuality might be one of those things. Of course hes always been supportive of LGBTQ rights and people but that doesnt mean he would want anyone to know about his own struggles. Especially considering how his family is catholic and coming out in the internet can bring in a shit storm of homophobes and unwanted attention. Plus the way he grew up in general being gay or bi was considered weak so he could still have that mentality.

Like others said though it could just be a bromance that they take a bit far since guys have a tendency to fake flirt and whatnot. I just think their relationship dynamic is a bit strange for two completely straight dudes to just be fucking around. But we'd probably never find out even if he was. I just hope that he figures out whatever it is he has going on because he seems to be just getting more and more angry and depressed.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

I mostly lurk here but figured I'd come drop off the link to the live stream where Felix said he was Bi. It's at 1:30:27
I'm still not sure what to make of it myself :?

rainbowsoldier
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowsoldier »

V0guinglala wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:32 pm
I mostly lurk here but figured I'd come drop off the link to the live stream where Felix said he was Bi. It's at 1:30:27

Well, i certainly did not know that.
thanks for posting.

rainbowsoldier
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowsoldier »

Indigo22 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:53 pm
Felix said it in a livestream when he was playing pugb with Brad. A fan asked if he was bisexual and he answered yes and moved on really quickly. He seemed completely serious when saying it as well. But since felix breathes sarcasm it's hard to tell with him lol. If I knew how to link the video I would.

I dont think hed cheat on gab with felix lol. Theres no way. But it doesnt mean he doesnt have an extreme man crush lmao. I just think hes struggling to come to terms with a lot right now and his sexuality might be one of those things. Of course hes always been supportive of LGBTQ rights and people but that doesnt mean he would want anyone to know about his own struggles. Especially considering how his family is catholic and coming out in the internet can bring in a shit storm of homophobes and unwanted attention. Plus the way he grew up in general being gay or bi was considered weak so he could still have that mentality.

Like others said though it could just be a bromance that they take a bit far since guys have a tendency to fake flirt and whatnot. I just think their relationship dynamic is a bit strange for two completely straight dudes to just be fucking around. But we'd probably never find out even if he was. I just hope that he figures out whatever it is he has going on because he seems to be just getting more and more angry and depressed.
Have you perhaps seen the KFC dating sim gameplay video Sean did recently?

I know he was clearly joking, but he took the jokes way too far and the video was basically NSFW from the beggining to the end.
https://miki84lez.tumblr.com/post/18801 ... y-mood-tbh
Actually the entire video was wrong, NSFW warning
Robin even edited semen effects at some point in the video.

Indigo22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Indigo22 »

Oh yeah I have that's what reallllyyyyy made me wonder lol. I know he was joking but he takes the gay jokes super far lately. Which of course can just be jokes but it's strange. Especially considering he got super weird when it came to septiplier. But nowadays hes totally cool with saying really raunchy gay jokes. And he and felix seem totally comfortable with people shipping them (even mentioned it in one of their collabs) and even do things to encourage it.

I'm not saying for a fact that hes bisexual but I get major vibes from him. I'm bisexual myself and I never came out to my family due to them being hardcore Christians so i guess I just see behavior in him that I can relate to when I was in the closet.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

So here’s some fresh news, Jack has a second editor. Robin still edits for him so he hasn’t left but now the workload should be easier with another person also doing the work.

I’m not familiar who this guy is but he is credited in editing Jack’s recent meme template video. But here is this guy’s Twitter.

https://twitter.com/nopeifyaltalt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

rainbowsoldier wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:46 pm
V0guinglala wrote:

thanks for posting.
I dunno if I'd take Felix's response seriously to be honest. Someone asked and he said yeah and it sounded sarcastic.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

takingouttrash wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:17 pm
rainbowsoldier wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:46 pm
V0guinglala wrote:

thanks for posting.
I dunno if I'd take Felix's response seriously to be honest. Someone asked and he said yeah and it sounded sarcastic.
I dunno, but I'm getting mad bisexual vibes from Felix, way more than from Sean. Felix's dynamic with other guys has always been super weird. I remember him casually saying in one of their playthroughs that he goes after minecraft girls and minecraft boys, too. It's still possible that he was just joking, though.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

In the "who's more likely to" video with Mark, Jack, and Felix, didn't they say that Felix's own parents thought he was gay? And I'm pretty sure he's the one who has kissed another guy before (or it might've been Mark, I know it was something to do with 2 girls telling one of them and their friend to kiss so that the girls would kiss each other too).

Anyway seeing as Jack has been trying to copy the grumps' sense of humor, maybe he's more comfortable with jokes like that because of Arin. Arin only has 3 types of jokes: poop jokes, fart jokes, and making passes at guys. Only difference is that he's pretty open that he would 100% sleep with a man if his wife gave the go ahead.

I also think this is going to be a really unpopular opinion but oh well. Speculating about sexuality seems creepy af to me. Say Jack is gay and coming to terms with it, what does speculating do? Make him so uncomfortable that he never comes to terms with it? Take Daniel Howell; people speculated and shipped him with his friend and it took 10 years of him either ignoring the shipping or actively denying his sexuality for him to be comfortable enough to come out. His own family didn't know because he was scared they wouldn't accept him. If Jack's family is the reason he's hiding it, speculating could scare him into refusing that part of his identity. Whether he is or isn't, I think it's best to listen to what he's already said on the matter than trying to push anything onto him. He says he's straight, and until that changes I feel like it's invalidating to him to act like a few jokes means otherwise.

Return to “JackSepticEye”