Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Post by Teacup30 »

cuckoo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:08 pm
Looked at the Natalie flashing part - it's censored now - and literally don't understand what's the big deal??
She was wearing a skirt and was probably aware of how skirts work. Also wearing underwear.
She didn't make the best choice of underwear that day. I saw full arse, legs everywhere, couldn't even tell if she was wearing underwear. :rofl:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Nataliya wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 pm
Does Scotty get a lot of hate? Cause I can't say I've seen much if any. Just wondering if this tweet was about him, his music of his relationship?

I haven’t seen that much either. It’s usually “too much Scotty” or “Scotty finally made it in the vlog” comments and even those are pretty sparse. Maybe people are more harsh on his own channel?
It probably is about all the awful comments about their relationship! I don't understand why everyone is so awful about them together. To me it looks like Kristen probably helps Scotty a lot with his depression. She is probably his biggest support and knows him best and how to help him. That doesn't mean he wont sometimes be sad. But they are still together and look like they had a really good time at Lolla I think their relationship is still really strong.

I think people should leave them alone obviously its upsetting Scotty. :(

Post by Guest »

Why was Natalie wearing a thong under a dress to go on a blob in? She obviously wanted her butt to be seen. Probably didn't mind Jason putting it on his channel at all. Jeff was there wasn't he? She was probably trying to get his attention. Or those boys from funk bros.

I really don't like a lot of the clothes that she wears. Especially the biker shorts. They show everything!

finneases
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by finneases »

kristenSire wrote: Why was Natalie wearing a thong under a dress to go on a blob in? She obviously wanted her butt to be seen. Probably didn't mind Jason putting it on his channel at all. Jeff was there wasn't he? She was probably trying to get his attention. Or those boys from funk bros.

I really don't like a lot of the clothes that she wears. Especially the biker shorts. They show everything!
A thong is an underwear. Underwear is usually covered with other clothes and it was covered with a dress/skirt. That was a part of a costume, not her casually walking on the streets in her thongs. She doesn't control what angle they pick to film her or what gets edited out. Natalie doesn't need attention. She got double the followers the longtime VS members have in just a few months and gets lots of attention from everyone anyway.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I love Natalie's style. Particularly this dress. I think a lot of her bikini bottoms are thongs so makes sense. She can pull off anything and its not fair!

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

It's just a thong, nearly all the insta models wear them and take pics. Everyone has an ass. No one made her feel embarrassed- they moved on very quickly. The funk bros are sweethearts!
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

kristenSire wrote: Why was Natalie wearing a thong under a dress to go on a blob in? She obviously wanted her butt to be seen. Probably didn't mind Jason putting it on his channel at all. Jeff was there wasn't he? She was probably trying to get his attention. Or those boys from funk bros.

i kinda agree..
I think her looks are a bit unprofessional for an assistant. I get that she's their friend but she should understand the basic ethics of work environment.
If she wore these outfits to a regular job she would be fired the next day lol.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

artshaderoom wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 am

i kinda agree..
I think her looks are a bit unprofessional for an assistant. I get that she's their friend but she should understand the basic ethics of work environment.
Shw doesn't work in an office. She works from home. Her clothes are fine. Her work does not involve a code of conduct or a dress code that she is violating. She wonder woman outfit she wore WAS because she was in a video which is what her BOSS does. She wore that as part of her job.

If she is ever on set with David, she's dressed up accordingly.
opinionated but also a pushover.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

artshaderoom wrote:

i kinda agree..
She can wear whatever she wants. Image

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

artshaderoom wrote:

i kinda agree..
Her boss asked her to wear the Wonder Woman costume though, how is it unprofessional if it was requested by her employer?
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Yikes, who knew a woman wearing something underneath their dress meant it MUST be for the male gaze.

Natalie doesn’t work a regular job AND she was there with her boss, they don’t correlate to a usual job at all.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

censoring it has made it even worse as if nat didn't wear any underwear lol

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
artshaderoom wrote:

i kinda agree..
Shw doesn't work in an office. She works from home. Her clothes are fine. Her work does not involve a code of conduct or a dress code that she is violating. She wonder woman outfit she wore WAS because she was in a video which is what her BOSS does. She wore that as part of her job.

1. I wasn't talking about that costume, I was talking about her outfits in general
2. idc if she works from home or office she's still considered a co-worker and should dress up according to her job title
3. You don't need a dress code to look presentable at work

lifestyledecor
Talker
Talker

Post by lifestyledecor »

artshaderoom wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:
artshaderoom wrote:

i kinda agree..

1. I wasn't talking about that costume, I was talking about her outfits in general
2. idc if she works from home or office she's still considered a co-worker and should dress up according to her job title
3. You don't need a dress code to look presentable at work

She doesn't work in an office or in a corporate environment so there is no reason to dress business professional. Her outfits align with her environment. She dresses professional for important business meetings and that is all thats needed. She is an assistant to a social media influencer therefore her clothing is going to mirror more of an influencer. Especially since she's part of the vlogs. It's like saying Tana or the insta models don't dress appropriately for their jobs because they don't wear outfits you find presentable. They are wearing outfits that align with their work.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

When you don't have a dress code for your job, you need to have the intelligence to dress appropriately for your job. Natalie literally "works" alongside Jonah in a spongebob tshirt, Jason with a stained, ill fitting tshirt, jeff who wears a tracksuit everyday and Todd who never wears a shirt so what exactly is she meant to wear? A business suit? Little bit of misogyny there I think.

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

Unpopular opinion? Maybe i am wrong, i don't know them personally.... i don't care for Ilya. I hope Nat isn't with him. He tries way to hard in Davids videos, his videos, Instagram. He wants what David has. Kissing Natalie would get him (has gotten him) alot of attention. Idk if i believe how genuine he is. I hope I'm wrong.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

She’d get shit for being in business casual, tbh. She’d be too dressed up. It’s just a weird setting for someone to have to dress for. It’s vaguely physical in that she’s running errands that can involve whatever David comes up with, everyone else is working in their non traditional job or just hanging out, she’s working a more normal job, everyone else is super casual at best and that casual athleisure look is in.

I do find her style to be very hit and miss, though. It’s still clean, fits properly and she looks put together.

Post by Guest »

This argument about Natalie's clothes is ridiculous. I guarantee you that if Natalie started dressing formally when she's just working from home David would tell her that she doesn't need to and that she's weird for doing it. Natalie dresses up when it's appropriate to. I'm sure if David or another boss gave her a dress code she would follow it. Not every work environment is super professional all the time. Obviously their work environment is pretty laid back.

Phoebee
Talker
Talker

Post by Phoebee »

kristenSire wrote:Why was Natalie wearing a thong under a dress to go on a blob in? She obviously wanted her butt to be seen. Probably didn't mind Jason putting it on his channel at all. Jeff was there wasn't he? She was probably trying to get his attention. Or those boys from funk bros.

I don’t like the slut shaming vibe I get from this. If she didn’t mind it on his channel then why did Jason take it down and reupload it. Maybe she’s just dressing for herself without wanting Jeffs attention lmao. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

I'm so confused by the Natalie work attire conversation. I can't image her in business wear while curled up on the couch answering emails for David, making a Chipolte run or running to Target for 100 tennis balls for a bit. Like someone said Jonah is walking around looking like he is wearing Vardan's t-shirt and Jason is always in a stained t-shirt that does fit either. People are always filming at the house so she would take the casual friends hanging out aesthetic away from the vlogs dressed like she works in an office setting. We have seen how she dresses in business settings and it's not a crop top and bike shorts.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Return to “David Dobrik”