Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Post by Dlm0407 »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Oh no, I'm sorry if you thought I was indirectly mentioning your post specifically. It wasn't my intention at all. There's a few similar posts that share your stance or in general implied that it's not that big a deal and I was too lazy to quote all of them. I apologise if you felt that way.
Not at all, all good. I just didn't want it to seem like I was calling you out because I did quote you directly. Your post raised a point that made the feminist in me want to clarify that that's not what I meant (because ew) and that I support her being fine with it / don't think it's anything to get worked up about assuming her consent / the lack of malicious intent if it was a mistake.
Farting Unicorn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:56 pm

I also think that since they've had a really busy week with Chicago and getting mobbed every now and again, it is possible that Jason did not review the footage himself either. Because it wasn't a great video anyway and he probably only upload it because he was short of content.
That's certainly a possibility. You would think since the Funk Bros. video where you see David saying "you flashed everyone" had been out for days by that point, it would be a given (even for the editor) if they meant or cared to blur it, but stranger things have happened.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

So Jack posted on insta this article from GQ about the Kids Choice Awards moving to Abu Dhabi (I guess bc David's face was on the article) and I'm just really glad David won the KCA last year since he wouldn't be able to go to Abu Dhabi because of the tyrant running our country. That would have been soooo disappointing if he hadn't got it last year.

Heres the article if you're interested. https://www.gqmiddleeast.com/culture/it ... -abu-dhabi

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I would find it kinda sad if Natalie really becomes the new Corinna and kisses Ilya/Jeff or whoever for David's vlogs, it seems so out of character for her. But to be honest I can't even hear the word "kiss" in those insta videos that were posted so I'm confused lol.

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm
I would find it kinda sad if Natalie really becomes the new Corinna and kisses Ilya/Jeff or whoever for David's vlogs, it seems so out of character for her. But to be honest I can't even hear the word "kiss" in those insta videos that were posted so I'm confused lol.
I'm with you. I didn't hear kiss either.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

Marie_10 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm
I wouldn't be sad to see her become the 'new Corinna' if she enjoyed it, but I wouldn't like to see David slut shaming her every two seconds like he did Corinna, because even if she said she was okay with it those types of jokes still hurt.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

as-bj93 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 am
Jason is exposing every one lol .. Zane's balls, Todd's dick and Natalie's ass .. i actually didn't see anything wrong with Corinna's outfit
David did it first in that Elton flashing his dick video at the denny house, when he pulls down his shorts to show Scotty you can definitely see some stuff more clearly than any of the Natalie and Toddy stuff

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

stujegipho wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 am
Jason is exposing every one lol .. Zane's balls, Todd's dick and Natalie's ass .. i actually didn't see anything wrong with Corinna's outfit
David did it first in that Elton flashing his dick video at the denny house, when he pulls down his shorts to show Scotty you can definitely see some stuff more clearly than any of the Natalie and Toddy stuff
Really Denny house which was 2016-2017? When they were all newbies to vlogging, you are comparing it to established YTbers in 2019? You can't be serious with this post
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

earlyandcrin
Talker
Talker

Post by earlyandcrin »

i had a dream the other night that me and scott had gotten really close and we liked each other and everyone was telling him to break it off with kristen cause she’s boring and date me instead lmao

but fr though scott is so fucking attractive

luvlyjessi
Learner
Learner

Post by luvlyjessi »

earlyandcrin wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:07 pm
i had a dream the other night that me and scott had gotten really close and we liked each other and everyone was telling him to break it off with kristen cause she’s boring and date me instead lmao

Lmao! Crossing my fingers that it comes true lol

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

Oop almost new thread time.

I’m actually starting to like Todd again. Maybe because he hasn’t posted a stupid 15 year old story or his crappy piano skills lately. He seems to actually have a character when he’s out hanging with friends.
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

yellowcat wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:48 pm
Oop almost new thread time.

I’m actually starting to like Todd again. Maybe because he hasn’t posted a stupid 15 year old story or his crappy piano skills lately. He seems to actually have a character when he’s out hanging with friends.
Todd reverts to an angsty, emo teen when he’s with Olivia. This time apart is good for him.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

earlyandcrin wrote:

He looked absolutely miserable on the carriage ride with Kristen! I get that Scotty’s friends are Kristen’s friends and he can’t just cut her off clean, but hopefully he’ll realize that she isn’t a good fit for him. I mean, come on, the guy wrote an entire album about being miserable. Maybe it’s time for some serious life changes.

heyjess
Talker
Talker

Post by heyjess »

Nataliya wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 pm
earlyandcrin wrote:

He looked absolutely miserable on the carriage ride with Kristen! I get that Scotty’s friends are Kristen’s friends and he can’t just cut her off clean, but hopefully he’ll realize that she isn’t a good fit for him. I mean, come on, the guy wrote an entire album about being miserable. Maybe it’s time for some serious life changes.
I hadn’t really listened to his album, but damn maybe he should’ve gone the Bruce/Carly route if he isn’t doing so well.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

heyjess wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:26 pm
Nataliya wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 pm
earlyandcrin wrote:

I hadn’t really listened to his album, but damn maybe he should’ve gone the Bruce/Carly route if he isn’t doing so well.
The album’s entire message is pretty much “nobody cares enough to pay attention to me and I’m always everyone’s last choice, if even remembered at all.” He writes about how his mind constantly goes to really dark places because despite the illusion of being surrounded by friends, nobody gives him enough love. That’s really sad coming from someone who’s supposedly in a loving relationship.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Does Scotty get a lot of hate? Cause I can't say I've seen much if any. Just wondering if this tweet was about him, his music of his relationship?

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

cuckoo
Learner
Learner

Post by cuckoo »

Looked at the Natalie flashing part - it's censored now - and literally don't understand what's the big deal??
She was wearing a skirt and was probably aware of how skirts work. Also wearing underwear.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Except the one song on Scott's album thats specifically about kristen is about how he met her and fell in love with her. He literally talks about not liking festivals but going because he loves her.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:30 pm
Does Scotty get a lot of hate? Cause I can't say I've seen much if any. Just wondering if this tweet was about him, his music of his relationship?

I haven’t seen that much either. It’s usually “too much Scotty” or “Scotty finally made it in the vlog” comments and even those are pretty sparse. Maybe people are more harsh on his own channel?

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

I’ve never seen much Scott hate either! Hmm.

Return to “David Dobrik”