David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Post by Character1 »

It's interesting and concerning having been watching for so long and really seeing david become so popular.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Character1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 am

It's interesting and concerning having been watching for so long and really seeing david become so popular.
Wow I hate that so much. What do the people chasing them think they will gain?? A photo? For what? Is it really worth it? They sure as hell aren't going to be impressed or want to be your friend. I have also been watching for years, like before the 100th video, so this is extra bothersome.

There are a lot of good and bad things about today's culture, but this photo op culture is one of the worst. TREAT PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE, YALL.

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

Character1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 am

maybe it's just because I'm older than a lot of his fans but my reaction to seeing him in person would be "oh look it's David Dobrik, if he doesn't look busy or preoccupied I might say hi", even as a teen I never got the whole screaming reaction to famous people

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

So Jason finally took down that vlog huh. Many hours later. Many of us were able to enjoy Natalie's glorious ass before it was removed. Bet those discord boys had a field day. I'm not going to go look.

Why is it always Jason? Even with a editor he cant keep people's anatomy out of his vlogs. Throw back to Zane's left nut...
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:24 am
So Jason finally took down that vlog huh. Many hours later. Many of us were able to enjoy Natalie's glorious ass before it was removed. Bet those discord boys had a field day. I'm not going to go look.

Why is it always Jason? Even with a editor he cant keep people's anatomy out of his vlogs. Throw back to Zane's left nut...
I actually don't think it had anything to do with Natalie. Todd's dick was fully out in a clip and Corrina's outfit went see through.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:25 am
Teacup30 wrote:

I actually don't think it had anything to do with Natalie. Todd's dick was fully out in a clip and Corrina's outfit went see through.
Nat's ass was reason alone without adding the other two in as well. :rofl:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

FilofaxK wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

Uhhh which part with Todd? Didn't he have a full-body Batman suit on?

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

pious wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 am
FilofaxK wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

Uhhh which part with Todd? Didn't he have a full-body Batman suit on?
It split, fan accounts have it. But I'm not gonna post it here.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Can we not post peoples more embarrassing moments when they haven't expressly permitted they be shown?

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

Not to be that person but how is that post any different than the fan pages zooming in and saving pics and video of David's outlined dick and us posting it here? I'm guilty of this but I'm sure David doesn't appreciate it but we all fawn over that.....?
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

wishes wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:05 am
Not to be that person but how is that post any different than the fan pages zooming in and saving pics and video of David's outlined dick and us posting it here? I'm guilty of this but I'm sure David doesn't appreciate it but we all fawn over that.....?
The difference for me is that this is his actually penis, not a dick print. I thought nudity was off limits on GG.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

SqueakLola wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:09 am
wishes wrote:
The difference for me is that this is his actually penis, not a dick print. I thought nudity was off limits on GG.
I barely saw anything and it was very pixelated, but each their own.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

SqueakLola wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:09 am
wishes wrote:
Precisely. And if David's put it out there himself, its his own story etc, its fair game.

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

So, are Ilya and Natalie dating now?
I just saw a ton of stories on instagram, and it looks like David is mad cuz they kissed, and he didn't get it on camera, Idk.
Also, there's a story of David taking pics with fans, and his friend Mike from VH tells him: "while you're doing that, they're getting away" and you see Natalie and Ilya leaving frame.
Wtf is going on? lol

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

don't post pics/vids of todd's dick on here.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

I’m going to guess Todd’s dick was less visible than Natalie and Corinna because I think YouTube would have pounced on an easily visible dick. It’s insane that one video did this shit with 3 people. Intentional is terrible and accidental is unacceptable.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

SalsaTango wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 am
So, are Ilya and Natalie dating now?
I just saw a ton of stories on instagram, and it looks like David is mad cuz they kissed, and he didn't get it on camera, Idk.
Also, there's a story of David taking pics with fans, and his friend Mike from VH tells him: "while you're doing that, they're getting away" and you see Natalie and Ilya leaving frame.
Wtf is going on? lol
Haha i came here for the very same reason. I'm so confused about the Chicago developments. Like for Nat it's still going to be long distance and I can't even imagine how messed up the dynamic is going to get now that Davi's best friend is dating/hooking up with David's assistant/best friend.
opinionated but also a pushover.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Discussion about Nat and Ilya in Datalie thread (no idea what thread it should be in but main discussion is there for those looking).

Nats ass though was unmissable. I did watch the vlog before it got pulled... many hours later. Didn't see the dick of Corinna's transparent outfit. But Nat's fine ass was definitely there in all its glory. I hope David yells.

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

There's just NO WAY that David would show that he is jealous of Natalie and Ilya. Even if he would be drunk af and we saw that he wasn't that drunk. That was just another thing. He might have been pissed that he didn't catch them kissing on camera, but not him being not okay with Natalie and Ilya like that. He wouldn't be so public with it if he didn't approve them being together. He's not a shitty friend. You guys are reading too much. He just said like two weeks ago that he had no feeling for his assistant.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

I wanna know what’s going on! You don’t peruse all day and things happen, damn it!

Off to the Datalie thread I go 👀

Return to “David Dobrik”