Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by Neonlights8 »

smidnight wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her bronzer looks like cheeto dust

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:03 pm
This whole “Sephora is discriminating against me for my conservative views” is literal fake news. As we all know it’s not because of her conservative views it’s about all the other disgusting shit she’s done. Wouldn’t expect anything less though. What a delusional idiot
Even if it were for her political views, as I said before, that's their choice lmao. Amanda is a hideous person inside and out with a delusion of grandeur. It's as if she is arguing that Sephora should hire her because she's a conservative :?

gzmamis
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by gzmamis »

Sephora’s response to Amanda’s supporters.
These bitches are not aware of the fact that there are lot of sephora stores all around the world and not every person in america is conservative or christian.
They are like show me a proof i will wait. Janice the mupper is a proof herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Can't they send this bitch a cease and desist lmao she won't shutup about them. She's grasping onto this attention for dear life.

Catsandqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by Catsandqueen »

just spent some money at sephora, fuck u amanda

JLC318
Debater
Debater

Post by JLC318 »

Do you see how she is now trying to go after Jen Atkin, only she isn’t tagging her she is saying the owner of Ouai and tagging the brand? I 100% believe she is trying to get her to comment on the situation because she is a big celebrity stylist and Amanda is desperate for publicity because everyone stopped talking about her. If Jen responds it’s going to bring attention from others and if anyone says anything bad about her she will feed off of playing the victim. I hope Jen continues to ignore her.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

Exactly! Next she will be trying to call out one of the Kardashian’s! I wish she would just go away already!

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

She just launched her "brand" and I can't stop laughing
She came out with some kind of merch, all stamped with "make makeup great again" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the best part is that she has the AUDACITYYYYYYYY to sell sweatshirts for $60
I'm speechless

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

FrenchieNewbie wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:54 am
She came out with some kind of merch, all stamped with "make makeup great again" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the best part is that she has the AUDACITYYYYYYYY to sell sweatshirts for $60
I'm speechless
I saw her comment she said her brands is going to launch later this year. Alsoo she said she wanted to create a project that continues to empower a space where everyone has a seat at the table... So basically she is here for the money, milking the situation. Otherwise why would you announce the launch of your makeup line but not launch it?
She keeps coming with stupid shirts. Hope trump sue her for using his slogan.
One last thing: Seems like she changed her old merch accounts name to mmgausa (her new brand) to keep followers. She is using same account.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

gzmamis wrote:
FrenchieNewbie wrote:
I'm speechless
I saw her comment she said her brands is going to launch later this year. Alsoo she said she wanted to create a project that continues to empower a space where everyone has a seat at the table... So basically she is here for the money, milking the situation. Otherwise why would you announce the launch of your makeup line but not launch it?
One last thing: Seems like she changed her old merch accounts name to mmgausa (her new brand) to keep followers. She is using same account.
CLEARLY a cash grab! Who launches a makeup line and doesn’t sale makeup?!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Who would want to be seen i public wearing this shit lmfao. It’s a very specific niche of women that would buy this merch and I bet half of them wouldn’t have the balls to actually wear it in public

oooobaracuda
Stalker
Stalker

Post by oooobaracuda »

Literally no ounce of ingenuity in her brain!! talk about the time where she was painting vases matte like terra-cotta and making it seem like she came up with it! sounds like rubi Rodriguez to me... :D :D Off with their fake a** heads!

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

I just read about us section on her website. She is so childish.Imagine coming up with a brand and crying over for sephora on there. How professional.
Can you really come up with a brand that fast tho? Like within 2 weeks. I think she is just blaming them.
Also saying “ when did makeup get political? When did red or blue determine if you are worthy to wear makeup?” yet having a brand called make makeup great again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

gzmamis wrote:I just read about us section on her website. She is so childish.Imagine coming up with a brand and crying over for sephora on there. How professional.
Can you really come up with a brand that fast tho? Like within 2 weeks. I think she is just blaming them.
Also saying “ when did makeup get political? When did red or blue determine if you are worthy to wear makeup?” yet having a brand called make makeup great again.
I think all she did was take her existing merch website and IG (shopAmandaEnsing) or something like that...and turn it into Make makeup great again Image

FrenchieNewbie
Learner
Learner

Post by FrenchieNewbie »

gzmamis wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:25 pm
I just read about us section on her website. She is so childish.Imagine coming up with a brand and crying over for sephora on there. How professional.
Omg she's such a liar!!!! I remember her mentioning she would launch her brand when she "came ou" as a Trump supporter! And that was way before Sephora dropped her ass!!! That bitch is such a clout chaser I can't

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

the way these QAnon and hardcore trump supporters JUMP to purchase things that support the people that support them is actually mind blowing. Like the people buying way more MyPillows than they’d ever use just to support the CEO. you think they’re not blowing their money on already well off people due to lack of affordability but NO. they literally THROW their money at these people because it’s ‘so rare’ to find someone with a public standing that supports their views. it’s so fucking sick. she’s using and manipulating that audience to buy into her BS makeup brand in a self glorified protest of Sephora. People are buying amanda’s merch not because they like the merch, but because they hate the corporations that have stood up to these racist traitors.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Omg that interview with Ben Shapiro... she says she believes more than half of Sephora's customers are conservative women and that Hollywood is a "liberal bubble."

Who's going to tell this dumbass that Sephora is a worldwide brand and most customers don't give a fuck about American politics? The only one living in a bubble is her. She's so stupid.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Wow talking out of her ass without doing any research as per usual

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

Her new video about sephora.. when is she going to move on? How long is she going to milk this situation? Im already bored. And i wonder what kind of content she will do next. She cant do a proper makeup tutorial since most of the brands cancelled her. No more politics and dramas since nothing interesting is happening and what? Her stupid chats? or maybe a new drama to stay relevant. I blocked her on instagram and unfollowed her on yt i cant stand her she is the devil herself.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

happilyhutch6 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:22 am
gzmamis wrote:
FrenchieNewbie wrote:
I'm speechless
CLEARLY a cash grab! Who launches a makeup line and doesn’t sale makeup?!

Someone who wasn’t planning on selling makeup in the first place but saw how much attention they were getting and had to capitalize on it as fast as possible so just threw anything at the wall and called it a cosmetics company just cause “beauty guru”

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”