Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

So I was at my (conservative) grandma’s house, and look at the clown who came on the tv....

She’s making the rounds on conservative cable news crying about losing her Sephora affiliation. Of course the channel paints her out to be as positive as possible. Doesn’t mention the Esther shit, stealing merch designs, her boyfriend saying Biden should be assassinated, her supporting the capital attack, and all her looney as fuck conspiracy theories. She’s just a poor girl who is being “discriminated” against for simply being a Christian and being conservative.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Oh and even my conservative grandma said she looked like a nightmarish dumb ass with blowjob lips.
Last edited by HiSistersByeSisters on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OliviaLurker92
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanda Chubby Boy Ensing - Queen of photoshopping and no more Kylie skin (Part 12)

Post by OliviaLurker92 »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:So I was at my (conservative) grandma’s house, and look at the clown who came on the tv....

She’s making the rounds on conservative cable news crying about losing her Sephora affiliation. Of course the channel paints her out to be as positive as possible. Doesn’t mention the Esther shit, stealing merch designs, her boyfriend saying Biden should be assassinated, her supporting the capital riot, and all her looney as fuck conspiracy theories. She’s just a poor girl who is being “discriminated” against for simply being a Christian and being conservative.

Omg she looks like a muppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asherrz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Asherrz »

Can we please post all over YouTube, Insta, Twitter exposing her crap and gay masseuse Rafael? We need to bring this to light. She’s just a racist twat, I wish Tatum Report, Newsmax, Gregkellyusa and Dinesh would learn the actual truth about her.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Hahahaha she just launched a bare ass boned website for some upcoming makeup brand.

Makemakeupupgreatagain.com

I’m betting now it will be repackaged Ali express shit and she will steal artwork designs again.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Asherrz wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:14 pm
Can we please post all over YouTube, Insta, Twitter exposing her crap and gay masseuse Rafael? We need to bring this to light. She’s just a racist twat, I wish Tatum Report, Newsmax, Gregkellyusa and Dinesh would learn the actual truth about her.
I made a comment about her man being a homo erotic masseuse on guru chatter and it got taken down.

I want to be clear I don’t give a fuck if her man is gay or gave handies to men he massaged. If he is gay/bi/pan obviously that’s fine and whatever sex work he did is his business. What I care about is her baiting homophobes for money and attention by liking homophobic comments while also dating/benefiting from money her bf made FROM the gay community. It’s disingenuous and gross behavior.

Asherrz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Asherrz »

We should bring to light the time that Rafael took that neighbor kids drawing to the gun range and shot the shit out of it while saying a bunch of messed up violent shit in Brazilian. Wonder if I can find the video

Asherrz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Asherrz »

smidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by smidnight »

whoa she looks horrible Image

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Asherrz wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:28 pm
Oh man the blue lives matter crowd Amanda and her man now support sure wouldn’t like finding out her man used to talk shit about cops.... 🙃

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

smidnight wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 pm
whoa she looks horrible Image

Everyone on guru chatter is saying “omg looks nothing like her photos on Instagram” ....um YUUUUP

Girl inhales face tune like cocaine.

News channel isn’t gonna filter the absolute shit out of your face.

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

Asherrz wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:14 pm
I would do that! She could have start her carreer as a conservative yt personality like other people did and none of these would happen nobody would cancel her. Its not only about her scary opinions, she faked her whole identity to become internet personality. she wasnt conservative at the beginning she tried to fit in. Everyone should see her true face. I saw a video in a old thread on gg. In that video amanda was mouthing N word and a lot of people cancelled for doing such things. That should be seen as well.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

Asherrz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Asherrz »

Can you find that vid of her doing that?

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

So I just want to show how heavily Amanda uses FaceTune. This is her on her Instagram before she went on live tv to do an interview and her on actual live tv 🤣

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

Asherrz wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:04 am
Can you find that vid of her doing that?

Thats the YouTube link of the video. She is basically singing a song but she sings the N word aswell. She cant do that even if that is just a song.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

OliviaLurker92 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm
HiSistersByeSisters wrote:So I was at my (conservative) grandma’s house, and look at the clown who came on the tv....

She’s making the rounds on conservative cable news crying about losing her Sephora affiliation. Of course the channel paints her out to be as positive as possible. Doesn’t mention the Esther shit, stealing merch designs, her boyfriend saying Biden should be assassinated, her supporting the capital riot, and all her looney as fuck conspiracy theories. She’s just a poor girl who is being “discriminated” against for simply being a Christian and being conservative.

Omg she looks like a muppet.

I was thinking the same thing! Her eyebrows are trash, you can clearly see she over drew her eyebrows. surely the news has makeup artists? She should have let them do her makeup, because yikes.

smidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by smidnight »

HAHAHAHAHAH

Lobster365
Learner
Learner

Post by Lobster365 »

So what’s the status between her and Sephora? I hope Sephora doesn’t hire her back. Does she really have that many fans that it will make a dent in Sephora’s revenue if they boycott Sephora?
I really hope this blows up in her face and all of her stupid lies are exposed. Does anyone really care that she was interviewed?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

This whole “Sephora is discriminating against me for my conservative views” is literal fake news. As we all know it’s not because of her conservative views it’s about all the other disgusting shit she’s done. Wouldn’t expect anything less though. What a delusional idiot

MissThang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissThang »

Y’all, people are actually eating this shit up. HFTT just posted the she gain 60k+ followers from this noise. Wtffff!?

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

If this law gets incorporated into the US eventually, Amanda bout to have hundreds of FCC violations if she keeps that heavy hand on Facetune/filters for affiliate or sponsored posts/videos 😂

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”