Channon "from fake horror movie to fake drama" Rose #8

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Channon "from fake horror movie to fake drama" Rose #8

Post by bloodbrothers »

Credit for the new thread title goes to: Character Assassin!

Continue! <3

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Channon "from fake horror movie to fake drama" Rose #8

Post by samanthalovettx »

#FreeSnow

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Continue! <3
Haha thanks!

Any bets on the next move with this fake drama, after the awful crying video is posted of course.

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

Character Assassin wrote:
bloodbrothers wrote:

Continue! <3
Haha thanks!

Any bets on the next move with this fake drama, after the awful crying video is posted of course.
A response from Channon trying to defend the fetish stuff (if he decides to expose that) then he will eventually do “my apology to Channon Rose” after she threatens court action

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Post by LexiRae »

samanthalovettx wrote:
bloodbrothers wrote:

Continue! <3
Haha thanks!

A response from Channon trying to defend the fetish stuff (if he decides to expose that) then he will eventually do “my apology to Channon Rose” after she threatens court action
Yes just like when she forced the person saying her and Travis don’t vaccinate snow to write her a lengthy, public apology. She’s so ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

samanthalovettx wrote:
bloodbrothers wrote:

Continue! <3
Haha thanks!

He beat her to the punch.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

From what I gathered Mango has a shit reputation in the drama community and anyone who is a drama channel does not like him. I guess he's known for acting like a fool. So it wouldn't even matter to him if he looks like a baboon in this situation because any clout is good clout for him. Then this situation paints Channon as an innocent little victim who is being attacked by the big mean bully who runs a drama channel. This is all playing out like a badly written soap opera. I doubt this is going to end up in a lawsuit considering I think this whole thing is planned. But if it does I will be surprised. Like what was previously stated when everything is all said and done he'll be issuing an apology video but they'll drag this out as long as possible to suck the situation as dry as they can before moving on. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they get together and make a collab video "making up" with each other.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I wish channon kept her mouth shut about this drama with Mango tea I'm not on either side one thing I'll say if channon didn't want to do collab with him if nothing was stick stone she still kinda in away agree to do collab with him. I would be piss to if I spend x amount of money, effort than somebody never shown up. It kinda made me laugh on her stories ranting about him acting like she doesnt know him or she acts bigger than she is. he apologized for what he said about her & he had alot more recipes than she did. This would have started if channon wouldve told him she couldnt make it than she had to make her mental health & thats shes a mom excuse. I really dont understand how 30 something year old woman has a family goes running to her attorney nobody kissing her ass how would she grow a thick skin i'm surprise none of us got any lawsuits lol.

SnerdBlossom
Talker
Talker

Post by SnerdBlossom »

I may be naive but I believe Mango’s version, not hers, Was waiting for her to show their text exchanges on her phone but nope. She kept repeating “he didn’t pay for my hair and makeup” and calls her makeup person to verify, well, it could be Channon did pay her. Then afterward, Mango sent her “reimbursement”, something which said makeup artist would not have seen or known about.

If Channon showed a receipt or two, showing a couple texts or whatever, that would have been logical to do since he had a lot of texts to show. He didn’t show times of texts and that was weird. But she didn’t show a thing and that was weirder. Just put your phone up to the camera, Channon, like he did. Why not?

meowitskate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meowitskate »

I honestly havent read a lot of this thread.. but something tells me this is all fake.

survivingtheday
Debater
Debater

Post by survivingtheday »

Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:17 pm
I wish channon kept her mouth shut about this drama with Mango tea I'm not on either side one thing I'll say if channon didn't want to do collab with him if nothing was stick stone she still kinda in away agree to do collab with him. I would be piss to if I spend x amount of money, effort than somebody never shown up. It kinda made me laugh on her stories ranting about him acting like she doesnt know him or she acts bigger than she is. he apologized for what he said about her & he had alot more recipes than she did. This would have started if channon wouldve told him she couldnt make it than she had to make her mental health & thats shes a mom excuse. I really dont understand how 30 something year old woman has a family goes running to her attorney nobody kissing her ass how would she grow a thick skin i'm surprise none of us got any lawsuits lol.
I wish she would keep her mouth shut period. Anytime she tries to sound intelligent she comes off looking dumber than a box of rocks. I know she has a million subscribers on her main channel but is that a lot for how long she has been on youtube? it's like her channel isn't even growing but instead of focusing on producing good content she just blames youtube. I hope these two idiots destroy each other.

She loves to run to this "IM GONNA SUE YOU" bullshit, I wish she would. I hope someone records it so I can see her get laughed out of court. Keep your bullshit out of the courts, you're wasting valuable time and resources.

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

meowitskate wrote:I honestly havent read a lot of this thread.. but something tells me this is all fake.
Yeah think most of us are on that page. Very forced and very quick and lots of inconsistencies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

SnerdBlossom wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 pm
I may be naive but I believe Mango’s version, not hers, Was waiting for her to show their text exchanges on her phone but nope. She kept repeating “he didn’t pay for my hair and makeup” and calls her makeup person to verify, well, it could be Channon did pay her. Then afterward, Mango sent her “reimbursement”, something which said makeup artist would not have seen or known about.

If Channon showed a receipt or two, showing a couple texts or whatever, that would have been logical to do since he had a lot of texts to show. He didn’t show times of texts and that was weird. But she didn’t show a thing and that was weirder. Just put your phone up to the camera, Channon, like he did. Why not?
I kinda skipped alot of the video she was repeating herself alot & not really showing her side of the story. If this is real I can understand both sides in away or what the comment down below says this all could be stunt alot of it makes no sense. I think he has a right to be mad cause she said after meeting if she has time never tells him sorry I cant make it I think if she did that it wouldve sky rocket like it did. Channon playing this innocent act like nothing was set stone she still agree to do a collab never said she couldnt make it. Did anyone read the comments I just cant with her minions anymore?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Holy shit I think he hacked her email

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:14 pm
Holy shit I think he hacked her email
This whole situation is so fucking bizarre, I swear. He tweeted and I think deleted that he said Channon was trying to hack into his Twitter, now her emails are hacked. His husband is a lawyer, he can't possibly be that fucking stupid can he? Or maybe his husband is a crooked lawyer, who knows. All of this has gotten out of hand.

I know it's a complete breach of privacy that her emails are hacked but I am curious as to what is all in her emails as I would assume anyone else here is also curious about it. If Mango didn't do it then I'm curious as to who did it and if there is going to be a pile of emails leaked.

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

Or... she sent him the screenshots. She wouldn’t be on social media if he did, and she’s tweeting “don’t send him hate” why would she say that if he did really hack her emails to me it’s like she’s back tracking since her followers are going in on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mamamelxo
Learner
Learner

Post by mamamelxo »

I’m all for promoting breastfeeding as I’m actively breastfeeding my 4 month old son but like..... Is this necessary? The video has nothing to do with Snow or breastfeeding. As if the whole thing wasn’t clickbait to begin with...

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

I think it's all planned drama. I literally couldn't care less or be less interested in any of it tbh

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

mamamelxo wrote:Image

I’m all for promoting breastfeeding as I’m actively breastfeeding my 4 month old son but like..... Is this necessary? The video has nothing to do with Snow or breastfeeding. As if the whole thing wasn’t clickbait to begin with...

Dragging in the pervert views.

I’m currently breastfeeding too and there’s nothing sexual about breastfeeding but there are some sick individuals out there and she knows that. She knows what she’s doing but she’ll spin it “it’s natural I’m feeding my baby”

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

I’m sticking to my original theory that they are in this together and she sent him all those emails as a way to “expose” her.

These two are not well.

Return to “Channon Rose”