Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sylvestée and the Magic Yoni Pebble - Gooptastic #spon life - part 35

Post by Callan »

I think Estee dressed better when she picked out her own clothes back in the day, even if they were daddy Aslan infuenced, now everything, every dress and shoe is *gifted or affiliate or some other paid to wear crap and she just looks weird, but thats Estee and money matters more than being yourself I guess. And even all the traveling, conning and shilling for $$ is what she calls her job as a "content creator and influencer" ( fucking hate that f word) , lines have been blurred and no wonder she's never happy, she's always pandering to someone or some company without every unplugging 24/7.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by londongirl2001 »

Ahuja wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:30 am
londongirl2001 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:38 am
Ahuja wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:19 am
guys it's ot the dress that makes her look fat, i mean she only eats pasta 24*7 and she isn't really working out. lets not blame the dress for her gaining weight.i don't understand why people let go of themselves i like curvy girls and i'm all for body positivity but this culture of just eating and eating for no reason shouldn't be encourages. she doesn't have to be skinny but she has an unhealthy relationship with food
You think that's the only reason people gain weight? They let themselves go and just eat and eat? OK.
no i don't think that, but she is doing that.

Hm, could have fooled me
Ahuja wrote:
i don't understand why people let go of themselves

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Excuse the double post

I'm halfway through her launch vlog (let's face it, it's just an overlong ad for her jewelry line) and I kinda get a kick out of people being somewhat under-dressed to this event. Usually it's Estee who shows up everywhere in mismatched, ill-fitting outfits with ugly shoes. I mean, nobody went that far obviously, but Niomi and Amelia for example both showed up wearing chunky sweaters and minimum make-up. It was an afternoon event so I think they were ok but Estee and the Daisy people were all there in long flowy dresses, trying to keep to the goddess theme. Seems as if nobody else got that memo :D .

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by friendz123 »

londongirl2001 wrote:
Ahuja wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:30 am
londongirl2001 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:38 am
Ahuja wrote:
guys it's ot the dress that makes her look fat, i mean she only eats pasta 24*7 and she isn't really working out. lets not blame the dress for her gaining weight.i don't understand why people let go of themselves i like curvy girls and i'm all for body positivity but this culture of just eating and eating for no reason shouldn't be encourages. she doesn't have to be skinny but she has an unhealthy relationship with food
You think that's the only reason people gain weight? They let themselves go and just eat and eat? OK.
no i don't think that, but she is doing that.

Hm, could have fooled me
Ahuja wrote:
i don't understand why people let go of themselves
She clearly does just eat and eat though. She shows us this in every vlog, especially Italy. Sure, not every fat person just eats and eats. And sure, you should be body positive if you’re actually taking care of yourself. But clearly Estee doesn’t take care of herself.

Post by Guest »

Ugh all of her jewelry is so ugly. Those signet rings are so masculine looking, not sure how that fits in with a "goddess" theme. The "luna lock" necklace... seriously? who the hell wants to wear a padlock around their neck? The "thea" ring... wtf is that? I thought at first it was the "thè ring" and that was a leaf on it. Charmbracelets? Are we back in the 90's again? (apparently).

Like someone else said, her jewelry gives of major Mr. T vibes with it's corn-yellow tone, especially when she "stacks" 10 pieces together.

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

AnnaWintour wrote: Ugh all of her jewelry is so ugly. Those signet rings are so masculine looking, not sure how that fits in with a "goddess" theme. The "luna lock" necklace... seriously? who the hell wants to wear a padlock around their neck? The "thea" ring... wtf is that? I thought at first it was the "thè ring" and that was a leaf on it. Charmbracelets? Are we back in the 90's again? (apparently).

Like someone else said, her jewelry gives of major Mr. T vibes with it's corn-yellow tone, especially when she "stacks" 10 pieces together.
To be honest I work for an online retailer and most of the jewellery we sell is so fucking ugly lmao, but in a lot of those cases you can at least see that the designer had some vision, even if I don't like it. With Estee's jewellery, she doesn't even have that. Her jewellery is just boring AND ugly and you could find something with the same look and quality for soooo much cheaper

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

AnnaWintour wrote: Ugh all of her jewelry is so ugly. Those signet rings are so masculine looking, not sure how that fits in with a "goddess" theme. The "luna lock" necklace... seriously? who the hell wants to wear a padlock around their neck? The "thea" ring... wtf is that? I thought at first it was the "thè ring" and that was a leaf on it. Charmbracelets? Are we back in the 90's again? (apparently).

I think she missed the whole point about creating something special, like lead with an actual vision and create the culture that will make it happen... her stuff is nothing special other than her power of shill again and hey she's got some internet fame, that will sell a few signet rings and padlocks on a chain to wear around your neck.. also they are taking the whole "goddess" thing way far, you don't have to wear a costume to convey the point, if you have one.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

honestly who cares about how and why other people gain weight? this is thread is about Estee... having said that I actually liked the dress she wore, but I hated her shoes

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I'm just surprised to see Amelia is back on her insta stories, since Klaudia completely replaced Amelia, and Estee kind of dropped her out of nowhere. It's kinda awkward how she went from being a bridesmaid to not hanging out with Amelia at all (for like months, it seems?). It's even more awkward now because they're not even properly hanging out (after not seeing each other in forever), they just happen to be at the same PR event. :?

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

The signet rings are possibly the ugliest pieces of jewelry ever made. You are right, with the "goddess" theme, one would think she would have come out with feminine, ethereal pieces and not chunky manly pieces.

Post by Guest »

her jewelry is so tacky

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

Smacking some "earthy" sun and moon symbols on cheap chunky jewellery does not a goddess-worthy collection make. I don't think a goddess would voluntarily wear this. Maybe as some sort of greek mythology style punishment, being forced to wear a huge chunky padlock around your neck to show everyone your shame or something lol

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

letterspam wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:52 pm
Smacking some "earthy" sun and moon symbols on cheap chunky jewellery does not a goddess-worthy collection make. I don't think a goddess would voluntarily wear this. Maybe as some sort of greek mythology style punishment, being forced to wear a huge chunky padlock around your neck to show everyone your shame or something lol
:rofl:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Man, you guys weren't kidding, the new collection is terrible, in comparison the 1st one was heaps better.

Also she looks whacko, what the heck is she doing in the bottom picture, conducting an imaginary orchestra?

these descriptions are ridiculous, you'd think her jewelry could cure leprosy or something

and the kicker, the sisterhood necklace.. all her dropped friends must be rolling their eyes at it

Post by Guest »

Callan wrote:Man, you guys weren't kidding, the new collection is terrible, in comparison the 1st one was heaps better.

Also she looks whacko, what the heck is she doing in the bottom picture, conducting an imaginary orchestra?

these descriptions are ridiculous, you'd think her jewelry could cure leprosy or something

and the kicker, the sisterhood necklace.. all her dropped friends must be rolling their eyes at it

99£?! Yeah, as if. Those prices are ridiculous!

Post by Guest »

^ lol, right? It's not even gold!

letterspam
Debater
Debater

Post by letterspam »

Callan wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:09 am
Man, you guys weren't kidding, the new collection is terrible, in comparison the 1st one was heaps better.

I'm laughing so hard because my job is actually to write these wacky descriptions for clothes and accessories (for a different company obviously) and I just know that someone like me wrote this like "ok what the FUCK is this. What buzzwords are the brands using to shill it and how do I make it sound exclusive and premium and lah-di-dah fancy".

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Wtf is she doing with her hands in that bottom pic, what idiot approved that pic!

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

You can tell in that stupid picture she’s just doing her super awkward Elaine-like dancing

Post by Guest »

friendz123 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:05 pm
You can tell in that stupid picture she’s just doing her super awkward Elaine-like dancing
It's like she forgets she has an entire body LOL

She channels all of her "dancing" into her hands. It's SO bizarre :rofl:

Return to “Estee Lalonde”