Alex & Michael: No Dairy, No Gluten, Lots of Lipo (Pt 11)

geordie
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: No Dairy, No Gluten, Lots of Lipo (Pt 11)

Post by geordie »

coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:32 am
If A& M do end up getting the house @mrswarren posted they will literally live 10 min away from Mallory.

Mallorys house (this is public record btw):
http://www.padctn.org/prc/property/255624/card/1
House is only under Mal's name. Wonder if they have a prenup?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

They are sooo desperate to appear wealthy that they're hell bent on buying a MORE $$ house than Mallory... And she's the one with family that's loaded.

Go on Alex. Waste all your $. I bet they put like 1% down. No way these losers get a conventional loan and put 20-30% down.

Call me evilina but I can't wait for the inevitable bankruptcy :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

geordie wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:24 am
coffeeaddict09 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:32 am
If A& M do end up getting the house @mrswarren posted they will literally live 10 min away from Mallory.

Mallorys house (this is public record btw):
http://www.padctn.org/prc/property/255624/card/1
House is only under Mal's name. Wonder if they have a prenup?
mrswarren I would just like to publicly thank you for your help and information! What are your thoughts on why Mallory would have this in her name only? And would it even matter if TN is a 50/50 property state? I understand she probably qualified and he didn't if it was a loan, but, does that mean he does not legally own 1/2 of the house?

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

Monkeymonday wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 am
Lonelygirl15 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:04 am
mrswarren wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:47 am
Guys this is the house they are under contract for. https://www.homesnap.com/TN/Nashville/2 ... =259908951

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@mrswarren where can I find the deed when it’s posted?

Also curious to find the deed for Mallory’s house - do you know what her down payment was?

Is it possible to find the deed for Alex and michaela current house in MI - I wonder what down payment they had for that house?

Mallory's down payment was from daddy. If he didn't even buy it outright. There is no way her tiny channel and following generates that amount of revenue to pay for anything on her own.
Most of the houses in Nashville have the same vibe/look to them.
Not house related... but dies Alex know what size shoe she wears?! Every shoe I see on her feet is at least a half size too small with her toes or heel hanging off the edge. Why?!?
I don’t think mortgage/financing info is public. In a vlog Mallory said she put either 50 or 60% down I forget exactly but it was a huge amount... she talked about working really hard to save but I would bet a chunk of that is trust fund money. No one saves over $400k in a year or so (while buying $200 t shirts) The day they closed she also kept saying”I” and “me” instead of “we” and “us”... it sounded very much like SHE was the one buying the house.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Mdavis001 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:56 pm
Monkeymonday wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 am
Lonelygirl15 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:04 am
mrswarren wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:47 am
Guys this is the house they are under contract for. https://www.homesnap.com/TN/Nashville/2 ... =259908951

@mrswarren where can I find the deed when it’s posted?

Also curious to find the deed for Mallory’s house - do you know what her down payment was?

Is it possible to find the deed for Alex and michaela current house in MI - I wonder what down payment they had for that house?

Mallory's down payment was from daddy. If he didn't even buy it outright. There is no way her tiny channel and following generates that amount of revenue to pay for anything on her own.
Most of the houses in Nashville have the same vibe/look to them.
Not house related... but dies Alex know what size shoe she wears?! Every shoe I see on her feet is at least a half size too small with her toes or heel hanging off the edge. Why?!?
I don’t think mortgage/financing info is public. In a vlog Mallory said she put either 50 or 60% down I forget exactly but it was a huge amount... she talked about working really hard to save but I would bet a chunk of that is trust fund money. No one saves over $400k in a year or so (while buying $200 t shirts) The day they closed she also kept saying”I” and “me” instead of “we” and “us”... it sounded very much like SHE was the one buying the house.
Yep, I remember that! Oh definitely trust fund money in my opinion, at least MOST of it. But she can't very well come on camera and say that I guess.

mrswarren
Learner
Learner

Post by mrswarren »

The deed is in her name only but Kyle and Mallory are co borrowers on the loan in the amount of $453,100. If they divorce, Mallory can take residence of the home and Kyle has zero say so. All she would have to do is refinance the remaining loan they still owe and Kyle can be taken off.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

EllyTube5 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:16 am
gossipislife1 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 am
Are there mods around who can reinforce that this is a GOSSIP FORUM, and for other members not to attempt to censor & police others poster’s comments?

I can’t believe there are people in a GOSSIP thread who are surprised to hear shit talking because it doesn’t link up with THEIR opinions. Really? These idiots put their kid on full display and are exploiting him for views and money! If people in a GOSSIP forum want to have an opinion on him, then they are FREE TO DO SO. It’s not for another poster to come in and say “ I don’t want to hear your opinions on him bc he’s a kid.” Too bad. Either this isn’t the place for you or if you just have to stay then block people. But you can’t go around saying that you don’t want to hear it, how entitled does one have to be to try and Police other grown adult’s OPINIONS!

If someone thinks he’s just babbling and is slow, then that is THEIR opinion. If people think it’s shitty of them to take Julian thousands of miles from his grandparents, aunts, relatives for literally NO GOOD REASON, then they can. I’m sure If they HAD to move, no one would say a word. It’s being brought up bc this move is completely unnecessary. It’s selfish, immature and impulsive. So, yeah, not important enough reasons to uproot your family. They aren’t teens or childless anymore, they can’t just make these impulsive decisions, but they clearly don’t care.
You clearly don’t have kids because if you did you’d see the problem with baby bashing. Wait until someone is bashing you because you’re baby has a weird shaped head or isn’t preforming to what they think your child should do. Youll be ready to clock a mofo for talking shit about your kid. It’s like no other form of insult.
This is a forum about Alex. We can all agree alex is going down hill faster and faster. It’s not a forum about her son. It’s bad enough she’s doing what you said, putting him on display for money, we don’t need to be talking shit about his skills. When we are in no place to be judging a baby.
A&M are dumb as fuck and I hope he doesn’t get that from them, but just because you don’t like his parents (even though you do. You watch the channel and are invested enough to be actively talking about them all the time. Can’t say you don’t like them when part of your time is dedicated to talking about them good or bad. They aren’t politicians or actually important so the only reason to talk about them is because you at least semi like them. If you despised them you just wouldn’t watch at all.) doesn’t mean you can pick apart a baby and his actions because you are on a high horse and think you should have a say if his development is normal or not. Which FYI it is normal. How entitled DO YOU have to be to think you can do harshly judge other people’s kids you know jack shit about? They show little clips of him but keep most of it to themselves.

Leaving this thread. People on here are actually disgusting. Trashing a guru is one thing but you are so heavily invested in them and nit picking each and everything they do, researching they’re every action but claim to hate them.... actually creepy level obsession shit.
Wrong. I have. 2.5 year old son and I do NOT give 2 flying shits what anyone, ESPECIALLY STRANGERS, have to say about him. Not a single fuck. K? And I sure as hell wouldn’t get worked up about it if I’m the one putting him on display.

You’re calling other posters creepy? Are you not here doing the same damn thing? Lmao you’re the one getting worked up over opinions of some stranger’s child on the internet, meanwhile they’re off living their lives while you’re on here white knighting for them & defending their kid, which is pretty pathetic.

Looks like You should have stayed off this site, like you mentioned you did, bc you were busy defending Alex back then on her TRASH thread and now you’re back doing the same crap with her kid. Clearly you didn’t learn your lesson the first time around.
Who are you to set limits on the opinions of others? Oh it’s OK to talk about Alex, but NOT ABC. And last time around it was OK to talk about Alex only if it’s not “silence of the lamb levels” right? Isn’t that what you said a few posts back? So again you were attempting to literally TELL people what posts are and are not acceptable in a PUBLIC FORUM bc certain posts upset YOU.

Since when is it OK to come onto a public forum, and a TRASH GOSSIP THREAD no less, and analyze, judge & criticize other members and their posts based on what YOU think is ok. This forum and thread is not about your opinions on other posters and your verdict on what’s acceptable and not acceptable to post. No one has to defend themselves or their posts to YOU! No one cares if you Think their kid is normal. If you do, then post your opinion and move on! Don’t give yourself the right to sit and pick apart others who don’t agree with you! No where’s in the rules does it say their kids are off limits! So unless you want to open your own forum, don’t attempt to apply your rules here.
Entitlement is an understatement!

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

LOOOOONG time lurker, first time poster. Alex and her wife Michaelllll have been too boring for me to keep up with, but what made me really LMAO was when this video showed up in my recommended on YouTube:

Boring as usual but Alex claims she doesn’t know what Moissanite is.....um, isn’t her ring Morganite? Morganite is the even cheaper version of Moissanite. Both still fake diamonds IMO. Dying that comments are disabled on that vid too....embarrassed much?

Anyone else find it BIZARRE that she never wears her wedding ring anymore? :rofl:

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

I was looking at high chairs for a baby shower gift and could not get over Alex spending over $600 (with tax $650) for a freaking high chair! A high end high chair starts at $150 so Alex is EXTRA high end. #imageobsessed :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Alex is going to be miserable playing Keeping up with the Erwins IRL

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

adecor15 wrote:I was looking at high chairs for a baby shower gift and could not get over Alex spending over $600 (with tax $650) for a freaking high chair! A high end high chair starts at $150 so Alex is EXTRA high end. #imageobsessed :roll:
That is just fucking ridiculous! I bought mine at Ikea for $19.99, my daughter will be 2 in a couple months and still uses it and it is the easiest thing to clean and put away. I never understand why people spend so much money on a highchair considering it's going to get completely dirty, every single day, multiple times a day.

We also got one for the each of the grandparents homes. Spent $60 total for 3!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

adecor15 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:41 pm
I was looking at high chairs for a baby shower gift and could not get over Alex spending over $600 (with tax $650) for a freaking high chair! A high end high chair starts at $150 so Alex is EXTRA high end. #imageobsessed :roll:
Jokes on her... that’s the fugliest high chair I’ve ever seen in my life lmaooo. She thinks it’s stylish just because it’s expensive
Last edited by CEM1012 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

adecor15 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:41 pm
Plus it's ugly as fuck.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

How do we know for sure that's the house they bought?

One of the other houses they featured in the second video is now in contract. I was thinking that could be the house.

mrswarren
Learner
Learner

Post by mrswarren »

blahblah20 wrote:How do we know for sure that's the house they bought?

One of the other houses they featured in the second video is now in contract. I was thinking that could be the house.
I explained earlier in the thread you can trust my intel. I’m a realtor and I recognized their buyers agent and looked up her contracts under escrow. That information is not open to the public, only local licensed agents.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Does it grind anyone else's gears that she never uses a plate to serve Julian food???? She even serves food for her dog on a plate but not her son?!

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Her skin looks absolutely awful in the new video. And she goes on and says she only likes to apply a small amount of tinted moisturizer yet adds layers and layers of concealer over top. Looks so cakey

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

mrswarren wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm

I explained earlier in the thread you can trust my intel. I’m a realtor and I recognized their buyers agent and looked up her contracts under escrow. That information is not open to the public, only local licensed agents.

Sounds like you should lose your license if you're releasing private information :? .

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

how old is julian?

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

blahblah20 wrote:
mrswarren wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Sounds like you should lose your license if you're releasing private information :? .

Yet here you are reading this info that’s provided. If you don’t like it don’t ask about it. Everyone is curious about it including you obviously. Image

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”