Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lifestyle vlogger Tanya Burr-ly Working (Part 37)

Post by WORDSALAD »

Wooooooooah she looks almost normal on that pic!! It really shows you what SERIOUS modding she is doing to her insta posts.
Also it shows you how warped her own self image is if she thinks that makes her look better than she looks irl. She frustrates me so much because half me thinks she is a pathetic attention whore who needs to be ignored by the entire world for the sake of her health, and part of me pities her and thinks she needs some serious, *actual in person attention from someone who loves her and a medical professional.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

hana.bananals
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hana.bananals »

Wow she is doing some mega tricks on instagram, she looks at least 30lbs lighter in her own photos vs these.

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

LOL at Tanya paying for more paparazzi pictures.

Like a photographer would really be combing the beaches of Miami and streets of NYC for Tanya no career Burr.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

QueenDecember wrote:LOL at Tanya paying for more paparazzi pictures.

Like a photographer would really be combing the beaches of Miami and streets of NYC for Tanya no career Burr.

ImageImage
She has reached another level sad. She could have at least worn a cool outfit, god awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Her body is as average as everything else about her.

We need a new thread which I'm happy to start, any title suggestions? 🤔

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Now I understand why people in her real life doesn't get super concerned about her sickly looks. She's just not that thin, just pretending to be dead on SM.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 am
Her body is as average as everything else about her.

We need a new thread which I'm happy to start, any title suggestions? 🤔
"Tanya Burr paparazzi famous? That's a bit of a stretch"

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

palmer wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:01 pm
snuffy777 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 pm
Oh FGS.

She's never, ever been papped around London (of course not), but we're to believe she was "spotted" in NY. :roll: :roll: How embarrassing that she can't see how obvious this is.

And isn't it funny? How a ton of *actual* actors/famous people try to hide from the paparazzi, meanwhile this desperate fame-whore dies for it... and then dies a second time to run and post the shots on social media. She's truly a sad, empty person.

Also, she her legs look thick and short. Yeah, I said it. Very different to the edited/filtered model stems she wishes she had posts.
Yeah, I also think it’s fishy that she’s alone on the ‘paparazzi’ pics. Where’s Millie? They would’ve definitely been together the whole time, including on that particular walk. The pictures Tanya posted on her Instagram of that afternoon (where she’s wearing that same outfit) would’ve been taken by Millie, so they were definitely together at that moment. Now if the paparazzi thing was ‘staged’ in some way, I could see why they would make it so that only Tanya appears on the pics 👀
Pap pics are almost ALWAYS staged, and the way to know is the resolution - if they're high res, they're staged/paid for because the pap was close enough (even with their infamous telephoto lenses) to get a good resolution shot. If they truly "happen upon" celebs, the photos tend to be lower resolution (like balcony shots or boat shots of naked celebs on vacation and stuff).

All this to say, Tanya Burr ALWAYS pays for/stages her pap shots.

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

She gets 40k likes on instagram pictures. Who does she think she is? People with millions of likes don't get paparazzis like her. Especially youtubers casually walking down the street. She's gonna probably regret it anyway, because it shows her actual size.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Too bad paps didn't get the thigh gap memo :roll:

Tanya Burr-ito - Feelings Eatery

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

Tanya Burr - Your 15 Minutes Are Up!

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Tanya Bore - Paying Paps, Only Landing Extra Roles

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Bobblehead Burr - Photoshop Til You Drop

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

People in the US have zero clue who she is, people barely knew who Zoe was even in her prime. Ffs she stages these “pap” shoots. I mean when Zoe and that whole group went to NY for her birthday 2 yrs ago, they never hid what they did or where they were when out and about and I never saw one pap picture of them.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

Tanya Burr- Shops for paps until she drops.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:31 am
Too bad paps didn't get the thigh gap memo :roll:

Tanya Burr-ito - Feelings Eatery
That sounds like a good title for the next thread or Tanya Burr-ito fake size zero :rofl:

Post by Guest »

D4DB080B-50E3-4F6E-9FF8-32541540265B.png
I’m so sick, but let me first take a snap of all the carbs I ate before I wallow in my illness. Got to keep up the pretence. Stop wasting your money on takeout when you don’t eat the food, you’re gonna need that cash when your YouTuber bubble bursts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

lyds26 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:26 am

I’m so sick, but let me first take a snap of all the carbs I ate before I wallow in my illness. Got to keep up the pretence. Stop wasting your money on takeout when you don’t eat the food, you’re gonna need that cash when your YouTuber bubble bursts.
Not even Bella Hadid or whatever model who pretends to be able to ~ eat whatever they want~ would post this.
This is literally on the level as a 16 year old. But we all know how she has drastically changed from being body positive to being a person who lies and And she is 30 years old!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

lyds26 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:26 am

OMG seriously who is she trying to fool, herself maybe? :roll: Like just fuck off with this stupid bullshit of photographing food, taking a bite and throwing it away, or is she bingeing and throwing it up. She can’t be that unwell, she went for a friggin freebee manicure at Harvey Nichols yesterday. And if she is feeling run down, then maybe she shouldn’t be bingeing and purging and bragging about her weight and junk food posts on Instagram. Does she really expect sympathy from people, after she’s just come back from a free break in NY after several other holidays this year. Fuck off bitch your life is one long holiday, you’ve got a fucking cheek to expect sympathy for your poor spoilt rich bullshit ass.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Posting NOT ONLY that box of creamy white pasta but also a whole basket full of many slices of garlic bread just shows how fucked up her mind is right now. And how obsessed she is with proving that she eats. She looks utterly ridiculous and it's so embarrassing to watch her be this oblivious.

Return to “Tanya Burr”