MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

Re: MegaCodependent & YerraTitsAreBiggerThanYourWifes Part 63

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:@bronzedbrunette congrats!! So exciting.

Honestly, as much as I hate her, I can’t look away. She is so fucking crazy. As a writer, she’s the batshit character I’ve been looking for in a thriller so maybe she will get famous after all. ImageImageImageImage
Literally as batshit as Annie Wilkes Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callacalla3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by callacalla3 »

lotus wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:32 am
Lmao the first thing I thought was chucky also someone beat me to it tho ! Lol the girl version is probs what the baby would look like . They both ugly and were ugly kids
Someone please tell me the context of why her dad said lol Indian! I've called him racist before on here and got shot for it :roll:
The baby shoes in the gift box looked like little moccasins. So her dad thought, "Moccassins. Native Americans wear moccasins". (I assume this was his thought process). But he said. "Little Indian" instead.

I do not condone what he said. Deep down I think her family (and probably Meg & Anthony) might be racially insensitive if not covertly racist. I'm leaning towards racially insensitive, but they could be secretly white supremacist for all we know. I don't get that vibe, but it wouldn't shock me either. It's usually the ones you least expect to be super racist who are behind closed doors.

They have made weird sly comments in the past that rubbed me the wrong way. Like when her mom said "Kunta Kinte" in a weirdly edited clip on a past vlog. What about Kunta Kinte and why bring him up, momma Kroh? Didn't seem right to be left in the vlog, but I don't know.

Or maybe they're just stupid.

thatsit
Learner
Learner

Post by thatsit »

I just watched her pregnancy video and she casually mentioned she bought fertility candy. She said i only ate a few, idk if they even did anything.... you know she downed the entire bag! Lol sorry if this has been posted. I have a lot of post to catch up! Just thought it was funny

Sent from my SM-S737TL using Tapatalk

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

soccer10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:04 am
I just remembered the gender revel party trend. I'm sorry and I mean no offense but what's the point of a party? Is it just another gift grab? Well maybe not since no one will know the gender until the party.
I don't mind gender reveal parties. It's good marketing for most popular YouTube channels. It's a way to bring the family together for something fun and not super serious. And it's fun to bet on what the gender might be.

For Meg, I think she's having a girl, but then I think it's a boy. Wild card it's a boy, but it's probably a girl.

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

callacalla3 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 pm
lotus wrote:
Lmao the first thing I thought was chucky also someone beat me to it tho ! Lol the girl version is probs what the baby would look like . They both ugly and were ugly kids
Someone please tell me the context of why her dad said lol Indian! I've called him racist before on here and got shot for it :roll:
The baby shoes in the gift box looked like little moccasins. So her dad thought, "Moccassins. Native Americans wear moccasins". (I assume this was his thought process). But he said. "Little Indian" instead.

I do not condone what he said. Deep down I think her family (and probably Meg & Anthony) might be racially insensitive if not covertly racist. I'm leaning towards racially insensitive, but they could be secretly white supremacist for all we know. I don't get that vibe, but it wouldn't shock me either. It's usually the ones you least expect to be super racist who are behind closed doors.

They have made weird sly comments in the past that rubbed me the wrong way. Like when her mom said "Kunta Kinte" in a weirdly edited clip on a past vlog. What about Kunta Kinte and why bring him up, momma Kroh? Didn't seem right to be left in the vlog, but I don't know.

I also think they are racist. The Kunta Kinte comment, Meg and Kenz being “afraid” of Amish people... and now Ken mentioning “indian shoes” idk... something’s odd there.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

I dont know if we even talked about the fact that they didnt make a video of bella's reaction. i mean i guess they arent allowed to film her anyways but thats the one i probably wouldve liked to have seen cause shes a really sweet kid.
but now she will be rushing to find out the gender to do a reveal party with her that we might not be able to see

ladygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by ladygaga »

ladygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by ladygaga »

^ I couldn’t help myself lol

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 pm
callacalla3 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 pm
lotus wrote:

I also think they are racist. The Kunta Kinte comment, Meg and Kenz being “afraid” of Amish people... and now Ken mentioning “indian shoes” idk... something’s odd there.
Amish people would probably be more afraid of them than the other way around.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

ladygaga wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:38 pm

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

Omg who was this? Image

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Watching the announcements to friends and family video. My thoughts and some questions....

Her mother and kenz seemed so happy for her and genuine! Same for his family. I liked seeing that! It was sweet! Who are the people she was FaceTiming? I didn’t know who they were... cousins? I don’t think those people were needed to be shown. It WAS weird she didn’t do her brother’s reaction or even comment “didn’t get it on film” even.

The gift wasn’t as bad as I thought. Assuming since she is getting her grandma a great grandma onesie that her mother’s says grandma. And she can keep that at her home for babysitting or give it back but it’s something for the baby about them. What did the top of the box lid say?

The comment from his family wanting a girl... I didn’t take that as “what about Bella?!” As some commenters did but more like all these baby boys are being born in the family lately so let’s have a girl! I think it was innocent. Does his family see Bella at all?

The wine to friends isn’t as complicated as some might think. You can go on Etsy and buy digital wine coverings or whatever and print them out to slap on a wine bottle. That’s a cute way to tell them I think but also wasn’t really needed either... unless it’s typical to bring drinks when they hang out. I liked the bandana for Greyson for Annie. Maybe I just like baby announcements I’m going with that one!

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

ggg wrote:
fashionnic wrote:
ggg wrote:i think some people are confused with the gift situation. she didn’t gift anybody onesies & baby shoes. she gifted her mom eagles apparel for mothers day, that was her real gift. the box she put together was sort of like a shadow box announcement. she pretended to be gifting kenz something for herself.. as well as the grandma.

i do think she went overboard. i don’t think her friends cared that much or needed to be surprised. i don’t think she needed to FaceTime her family showing her pee stick. she thinks she’s so special for some reason. i don’t know why she is so proud to be having a baby by a man who already had a baby and isn’t responsible for her.

But she got everyone in her family (mom, Kenz, gma) their own onesie?? And who knows who else
She didn’t tell her grandmawl because the onesie for her hadn’t come in the mail yet. And of course #pRiORiTiEs!!!!
no. the onesies were not theirs to keep. it was part of the “surprise”. the box had two onesie outfits, a pair of moccasins, her piss stick & the letter board was inside of the lid. nobody kept anything. it was a pretend gift that circulated around. they open it expecting a gift for themselves but get caught off guard by the real surprise..
not something i would have ever done but thats what her point was behind it.

I think the onesies say I love my grandma or great grandma or something on them which is what she was waiting for

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

i can see Rat having the phone up to his ear while shes in labor listening to the Eagle's game like he did when he was with his FIRST CHILD at disneyland. i really hope meg's father made a snide comment to Rat about being there for Meg this time, you KNOW they were all thinking it.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

ackaok wrote:MegaReplacingBella & YerrGonnaBeBreastfeeding (someone else’s idea I liked Image)
Yes!!!!

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

Someone said it's possible Erin and her brother (may possibly) be TTC and having difficulty. I can't speculate on that, but Meghan seems like the last person they'd want to be around or congratulate if they are.

fashionnic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fashionnic »

missbelle wrote:i can see Rat having the phone up to his ear while shes in labor listening to the Eagle's game like he did when he was with his FIRST CHILD at disneyland. i really hope meg's father made a snide comment to Rat about being there for Meg this time, you KNOW they were all thinking it.
Omg what if she’s in labor during the super bowl and the eagles are playing and he can’t watch? That would be amazing or even just the playoffs and he can’t watch Image it’ll be right around that time

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

fashionnic wrote:Image

Omg who was this? Image

Lmao not gonna lie I laughed out loud scrolling thru and seeing this Image

itsnoorxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by itsnoorxoxo »

soccer10 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 am
kettlebelle wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 am
theheatherbomb wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:26 am
Kaoru123 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:18 am
Can someone explain to me how they told Annie and her bf? I didn't catch that. She was wearing something and Annie thought it was odd?

Isn't Christas wedding in July?
Not subscribed or fan of Casey Holmes but I saw her husbands candid pic of her in the hospital and what he wrote about her was really special. Wonder what Ants first words on IG will be once the baby is born.
The difference is Casey’s husband actually loves her and wants a family with her and she didn’t have to beg him to marry her. I know it bites Meg’s ass that she wanted her dream wedding like Casey and she didn’t get it. Casey’s was gorgeous with a husband who actually cried.
I will disagree with that statement lol. Casey chased his d*ck all around the country and bought him luxury gifts and vacations constantly, that’s why he married her.

Anyway back to meg - I love how she talked about the “BFP” or however it’s worded, your big first positive test. Homegirl stays glued to online pregnancy forums constantly and that’s clearly where she gets all her “knowledge”. She’s like a little kid who regurgitates info from online in school for a presentation.
This is true. She really lavished him with any gift he wanted. Whatever the reason I'll say she got a much better deal with Davis than Meg did with Anthony. At least Davis is useful around the house and can actually build and fix things. Meg and Anthony are in for it when they buy a house and things start to break but then you can always call Daddy Kroh :roll:
Idk guys I really like Davis. Unlike Anthony, he actually is still in the military and he majored in computer science. So he’s not mooching off Casey completely

Post by Guest »

Davis is discussing leaving the military to pursue an influencer career. He’s a douche and a user.

He’s not much better than Rat at all.

All of these YouTubers are really awful.

Return to “Megan Leigh”