bagelslut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 6

Post by bagelslut »

ps i have to laugh at the "THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL KIDS"
thanks for your service, H&H. we love and cherish our patreon mole.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

She always complains and talks about how she didnt have money growing up and had to work so hard as a teenager so she could pay for college. BUT YET HERE SHE IS, ASKING FOR MONEY FROM KIDS TO JOIN SOME "SECRET CLUB" (cause thats basically what her patreon is) Like she didnt learn anything from her childhood. Doesnt she realize that some of her fans probably dont have money to join her patreon (cause all the actual videos and such start at $25 a month)
I think the patreon started because it was "oh shit, no one wants to sponsor me cause no one likes me so I cant get money that way, my youtube channel is dying, just bought a house for way too much money that has 87 bedrooms that are just gonna be full of crap in the next 6 months, even though it would have been better for me to just buy a regular sized house with 3 bedrooms..... Better make a patreon to get money from kids so I can weasel money out of them every month even though if that happened to me as a kid I would be really upset cause I was broke but its okay cause no one matters but me"

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

hampster4567 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:43 pm
She always complains and talks about how she didnt have money growing up and had to work so hard as a teenager so she could pay for college. BUT YET HERE SHE IS, ASKING FOR MONEY FROM KIDS TO JOIN SOME "SECRET CLUB" (cause thats basically what her patreon is) Like she didnt learn anything from her childhood. Doesnt she realize that some of her fans probably dont have money to join her patreon (cause all the actual videos and such start at $25 a month)
I think the patreon started because it was "oh shit, no one wants to sponsor me cause no one likes me so I cant get money that way, my youtube channel is dying, just bought a house for way too much money that has 87 bedrooms that are just gonna be full of crap in the next 6 months, even though it would have been better for me to just buy a regular sized house with 3 bedrooms..... Better make a patreon to get money from kids so I can weasel money out of them every month even though if that happened to me as a kid I would be really upset cause I was broke but its okay cause no one matters but me"
I honestly don’t think at this point she sees other people as actual people. It’s four groups: her, ego boosts, atms, and worthless haters (and guess what category we fall into lol)
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

clockfoolish
Talker
Talker

Post by clockfoolish »

idk if i'm going crazy but she has the fakest looking yawn to me. like i was watching that q and a and it was all i was noticing. anyone else see that or do i just not kno what yawning looks like?
"fine, i don't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member anyway"

Post by Guest »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:04 pm
Oh for fucks sake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good god, what a jackass.

Hey Gabbie, I have an idea for a name for you that I think suits you better, let me attach the definition just in case:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dipshit?s=t

rosemilktea
Talker
Talker

Post by rosemilktea »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Oh for fucks sake...

the name she picked out sounds like something a thirteen year old would think up in under two minutes; it's really uninspired and bland. like damn, at least make it anomaly apparel or something!

but for real, the girl never expressed any interest in fashion and now she wants to launch a clothing line? she doesn't have any discernible style, so what exactly would her clothing line look like? is it just going to be band tees or something? i really can't even imagine what it could look like. :?

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Oh for fucks sake...

Okay so either she thinks her fans are idiots and don't know what anomaly means, or she thinks its some big that people would need to be defined for the average person to understand.

Both options make her sound like a complete jackass.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

sto
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sto »

"The Anomaly Society" is the cringiest name I can think of so yes, Gabbie, it fits your brand perfectly and you should go for it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

quick question: what does gabs classify her music as? bc it sounds like pop to me but since she turns up her nose at it what would she say it is?

i feel like it's to poppy to be pop punk/rock even so wtf is it
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

^
^
It's pop, the lyrics are bland and has a repetitive beat
She want to be an alternate rock artist since that would be "deep" and "unique" but she is definitely a pop artist
She think she is good enough for Queen but comparing her Adam Lambert makes me laugh and feel sorry for how delusional she is :roll:

I know this is off topic but I was having a Lorde marathon for the evening and I can't believe she was such a lyrical genius at 17 but still humble and grounded
...then we have Gabbie :rofl:

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

hooyah123 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:50 pm
quick question: what does gabs classify her music as? bc it sounds like pop to me but since she turns up her nose at it what would she say it is?

i feel like it's to poppy to be pop punk/rock even so wtf is it
She makes pop music, and shitty pop music at that. There's nothing wrong with pop - her idols Queen made tons of pop songs. She just never grew out of that fucking exhausting 'im not like other girls' mindset 15 year olds have.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

It gets me that she goes on about how pop music is all meaningless and no one writes meaningful lyrics... People like Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Adele are arguable some of the biggest singer/song writers in pop music, literally known for writing meaningful lyrics about personal things in their life

Post by Guest »

^
^
Pop music is not good enough for Gabbie Hanna :roll:

beachy
Informer
Informer

Post by beachy »

This clothing line is bs. Who in their right mind would put their desired name out there before legally protecting it? I think she put that on Patreon to see if it would leak.

hampster4567
Talker
Talker

Post by hampster4567 »

shes probably just waiting for the flood of "omg what a great name, you are such a genius with that name" I mean no clothing line is gonna wanna work with her so its just gonna be shirts shes gonna sell on amazon again

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

The video is just her fucking around annoyingly with Irene and then telling the stupid fucking story about the makeup artist again. The only good part was when Irene accidentally insulted Gabbie and then laughed about it so hard she cried (even though Gabbie was sure she was crying only because she hurt Gabbie’s feewings).

Also am I stupid, what the fuck is that icon in the corner of the thumbnail? WHSS or whatever? What the fuck does that stand for???

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:09 pm
The video is just her fucking around annoyingly with Irene and then telling the stupid fucking story about the makeup artist again. The only good part was when Irene accidentally insulted Gabbie and then laughed about it so hard she cried (even though Gabbie was sure she was crying only because she hurt Gabbie’s feewings).

Also am I stupid, what the fuck is that icon in the corner of the thumbnail? WHSS or whatever? What the fuck does that stand for???
'annoying' is the perfect word for the video. i watched the first 8 minutes before i decided i couldn't take it anymore. the baby voices, the screaming, gabbie acting all coked out. and the new editing is also annoying in its own right, she needs to fire the editor that she mentioned in the beginning (started with a t). it was too much.

to answer your question though: the WHSS is the logo for world star hip hop, primarily known for posting videos of people fighting. she probably put it in there to be funny because she ranted about the makeup artist.
sidenote, didn't actually watch long enough to get to the part about the makeup artist. can only assume it was the same rant about her not getting what she wanted for her music video, in which case... eyeroll. eyeroll to the heavens.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Yeah, it was the rant about the music video makeup artist, this time with even more exaggeration which makes me believe more that the original story was a lie. Really makes me side eye Irene for going along with it and co-signing her bullshit.

Also (to avoid double posting) she posted a couple pics from a photo shoot, topless again of course with her arm covering her boobs, and one of her boobs is popping out from under her arm and it’s so fucking pale. A complete contrast with the rest of her body, once you see it you can’t unsee it. Makes me think either the photo editor did her dirty by “forgetting” that one part of the photo during touchups, or it’s from her tanning with a bikini top on, but either way it proves she’s not as dark as she claims.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Onelongfurby wrote:Yeah, it was the rant about the music video makeup artist, this time with even more exaggeration which makes me believe more that the original story was a lie. Really makes me side eye Irene for going along with it and co-signing her bullshit.

Also (to avoid double posting) she posted a couple pics from a photo shoot, topless again of course with her arm covering her boobs, and one of her boobs is popping out from under her arm and it’s so fucking pale. A complete contrast with the rest of her body, once you see it you can’t unsee it. Makes me think either the photo editor did her dirty by “forgetting” that one part of the photo during touchups, or it’s from her tanning with a bikini top on, but either way it proves she’s not as dark as she claims.
But she's MiDdLe EaStErN!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Ok all caught up...

1. Gabbie, honey, let me help you out. If you want to get into clothing do a fitness line. It makes more sense for your brand. And it will annoy me less to see you selling overpriced leggings like Kate Hudsons then to see you selling overpriced ripped jeans and black t-shirts with random square prints on them.

2. I have addressed it before, but I will say it again: I think a lot of Gabbie's problems stem from being this forgotten middle child. Her parents douted on her older and younger siblings because well new kid smell and then adults with more money. If you look at her older sister, she seems to be very well adjusted and Celeste and Genevive both seem like typical middle class teenagers with typical middle-class teenager phones and what not. Gabbie needs to stop comparing what her younger sisters were given vs her because first of all there is a considerable age gab between them and for her parents. My sister and I are only 3 years apart but as the oldest, I wasn't allowed to do things she was until I was older (because they and I were more cautious than my sister) and I had to save up my own money to buy a crappy $300 laptop for college. My sister was handed a Mac Book. Could I be bitter about it and feel abused? Sure. Or I could realize that at that time in my parents' life they were not as financially secure as they were three years after the fact.

In short, bitter is not a good look.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”