KaylaCan'tGetASecondDateLashae--Part 32

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KaylaCan'tGetASecondDateLashae--Part 32

Post by Brittney »

It was about time we started a new thread!

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Re: KaylaCan'tGetASecondDateLashae--Part 32

Post by anesidora317 »

"Luxury" studio apartment clean with me...GURRLLLL STAHP

Why did she title it that? I actually have secondhand embarrassment.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I haven’t been watching her since her moving in vlogs. Has her content gotten any better like she claims is going to happen every time she moves?

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

lolwut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:01 pm
I haven’t been watching her since her moving in vlogs. Has her content gotten any better like she claims is going to happen every time she moves?
It’s literally become unwatchable for me. I’ve skipped the last few videos.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

PocusHocus wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 pm
lolwut wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:01 pm
It’s literally become unwatchable for me. I’ve skipped the last few videos.
Same. I used to watch her videos very often for the cringe, but I can’t even bear to do that anymore. There is truly nothing likeable about her and her life is boring as hell. I don’t know how her personality is somehow getting progressively worse and more delusional as she’s getting older. And all her made up stories and contradictions. No thanks. I’m gonna just rely on this thread from now on if I ever want to read about her extra awful moments.

I really appreciate the people on here who watch and post summaries of her bullshit videos, so thanks to all of you who do!

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

SLIGHTLY off topic but from the last thread.

I hate to be the one to say it but the Jeep wave is a thing and people with Jeeps like parking next to each other too. I have a Jeep but I don't do the wave or the parking bc I like to park away from cars lmao but it's all over the Jeep forums and Jeep reddit too :?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm
SLIGHTLY off topic but from the last thread.

I hate to be the one to say it but the Jeep wave is a thing and people with Jeeps like parking next to each other too. I have a Jeep but I don't do the wave or the parking bc I like to park away from cars lmao but it's all over the Jeep forums and Jeep reddit too :?
Is it only Wranglers? It's just weird that people with Jeeps care that much about their cars to me lol.

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

Why is she so squinty?! Is it because of her botched free Lasik or did she steal it from someone like the rest of her personality?

yeah_yeah_yeah
Debater
Debater

Post by yeah_yeah_yeah »

that clean with me was showing ALL of her unflattering angles. she has zero tone in her mid-section. the fact that she has rolls on her sides and still has 0 ab definition just makes it so obvious how poorly she trains. im not knocking her for being imperfect and human and having some areas on her body that are fattier than others but its annoying to then hear her preach this ~i EaTtT cLLeEaNnN & dAIrRryyY fRrEEe~ when her rolls are falling out of her lululemons. girl. 🙄😒 if you listen to your body like you say you do, im sure its not asking for pounds of seafood, modelos & rice.
:roll:

missmeha
Informer
Informer

Post by missmeha »

The thread name though lol. I haven’t seen any hands or a leg of her dates lately. I wonder if she has been on a second date with Daniel? didn’t she say in that tinder date video that she would keep the dolls updated ? I mean I didn’t watch the whole video, I’m just going by the comment section.

Post by Guest »

yeah_yeah_yeah wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:26 pm
that clean with me was showing ALL of her unflattering angles. she has zero tone in her mid-section. the fact that she has rolls on her sides and still has 0 ab definition just makes it so obvious how poorly she trains. im not knocking her for being imperfect and human and having some areas on her body that are fattier than others but its annoying to then hear her preach this ~i EaTtT cLLeEaNnN & dAIrRryyY fRrEEe~ when her rolls are falling out of her lululemons. girl. 🙄😒 if you listen to your body like you say you do, im sure its not asking for pounds of seafood, modelos & rice.
Girl those are fabletics. For someone who spends hours in a gym I’m surprised she doesn’t own any lulu. 😂😂 that’s like the fitness brand to wear but I guess she can’t afford it. If it’s not LV or That type of brand I guess she’s too good for it

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:09 am
yeah_yeah_yeah wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:26 pm
Girl those are fabletics. For someone who spends hours in a gym I’m surprised she doesn’t own any lulu. 😂😂 that’s like the fitness brand to wear but I guess she can’t afford it. If it’s not LV or That type of brand I guess she’s too good for it
A majority of her leggings are from sponsorships. She wouldn't splurge on a pair of lululemon's unless they have LV symbols all over them.

cnaries
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cnaries »

The date didn't work out so now she's trying to convince herself that she doesn't need a man while wearing a hideous dress that makes her look like Drizella instead.

Post by Guest »

anesidora3delete7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:52 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:09 am
A majority of her leggings are from sponsorships. She wouldn't splurge on a pair of lululemon's unless they have LV symbols all over them.
Oh my gosh yes! Can you imagine how tacky those would be😂 she would go to her common room in the apartment building wearing that, a hoodie, her LV slides, her LV bag, and her keychain holder. 😂😂

Post by Guest »

cnaries wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 am

The date didn't work out so now she's trying to convince herself that she doesn't need a man while wearing a hideous dress that makes her look like Drizella instead.
Am I the only one who thinks that blue dress looked fucking terrible on her? It just doesn't suit her frame at all. She's much better in a mini skirt and top as it makes her look like she actually has some kind of a waist.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Oof I like seeing her dress a little girlier, but that blue dress does not look good on her at all. So unflattering. And why is she posed like a stiff ass mannequin?

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

That's the Cheetah Girls... right? :roll:

That dress magnifies how rectangular her shape is, which is why she's standing like that to appear like she has hips. She should cut it into a crop top and wear it with denim shorts. Keep the sneakers and lose the baby bun.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

IA it's not cute on her and it looked even worse in motion in her vlog.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Didn't even know we had a new thread! so little goes on with her I thought it was just a slow thread period and nobody was posting lmao

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Ummm why does her shoulder look grey? Why does one arm look like a stick or noodle either one works? Also her skin tone is different all over her arms, her abs, and then you have this clay mask on her face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”