Kenzie Burke

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kenzie Burke

Post by CloserTooClose »

this is.... not a good look lol. the food combining "glow" sure has faded
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tropical_Triangle
Talker
Talker

Post by Tropical_Triangle »

CloserTooClose wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 pm
Her face is botched af. Like she’s not even 25 now imagine what she’s gonna look like as she gets older... big yikes

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

CloserTooClose wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:54 pm
she looks like she has the mumps

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

you need to find a new lash extension girl honey

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

I mean, everyone can do whatever they want to their bodies and I am absolutely pro plastic surgery, if that's going to make someone feel better for whatever reason please go ahead and do it.
But don't go around like you're the food police criticising your friends because they would like to get a cocktail, she said something along the lines of "I thought we agreed that you wouldn't do that anymore" to Maggie a while back, when you inject your face full of whatever lab-created concoction and wear eyelash extensions that are probably killing your natural ones.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's just way too young to be fucking with her face like that. A lot of these girls are going to look crazy by their 40s because they were doing unnecessary shit way too young. You don't need filler in your face in your 20s and you don't need botox every other month.

Tropical_Triangle
Talker
Talker

Post by Tropical_Triangle »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:08 pm
She's just way too young to be fucking with her face like that. A lot of these girls are going to look crazy by their 40s because they were doing unnecessary shit way too young. You don't need filler in your face in your 20s and you don't need botox every other month.
Seriously! Kenzie’s face is botched af already, and it’s not gonna get better with time

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

Does anybody have her 10 day rest? I wanna read it but don’t wanna fork out the $$$$$ she’s charging

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I actually think the hard copies look really nice but not for 50+ bucks (I'm not interested in her stuff anyway but think she did a good job with the look of it).

Maggie mentioned in her new video that she originally followed Kenzie when she was the assistant to a blogger Maggie liked, does anyone know who the blogger was?

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:26 am
CloserTooClose wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:09 am
Does anybody have her 10 day rest? I wanna read it but don’t wanna fork out the $$$$$ she’s charging
People have posted it before on this thread. You just have to dig through, I don't know what page it's on
Not the 21 day reset, the new 10 day one she released in the past week! Thank you though :)

whatsupp
Stalker
Stalker

Post by whatsupp »

does anyone have kenzie's new reboot book? i'm really curious about it but i dont wanna pay lol

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

whatsupp wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:49 am
does anyone have kenzie's new reboot book? i'm really curious about it but i dont wanna pay lol
She has another one?!?!? :roll: I’m sure it’s the same BS as the first book but condensed down since it’s a 10 day restart or whatever

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

I’d like to see her stupid pesto recipe that she maggie and emma all praised so much.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

what the hell is a Tropical Bub

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

On her stories today she was shopping and showing all the different plant based yogurts she likes and whilst I understand she likes the plain one because she eats it with fruit on top and I do that myself, but from that to saying that plain is your favourite flavour of that yogurt ....yeah plain is so versatile, you can also use it in curries, dressings etc...but her FaVoUrItE?!?!?!?! How plain and boring can you be?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

nightlily wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:39 pm
On her stories today she was shopping and showing all the different plant based yogurts she likes and whilst I understand she likes the plain one because she eats it with fruit on top and I do that myself, but from that to saying that plain is your favourite flavour of that yogurt ....yeah plain is so versatile, you can also use it in curries, dressings etc...but her FaVoUrItE?!?!?!?! How plain and boring can you be?
I tried that Lava yogurt that the Macdonalds are oBsEsSeD with and it’s disgusting. I’ve never had a nastier plant yogurt

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:06 am
I actually think the hard copies look really nice but not for 50+ bucks (I'm not interested in her stuff anyway but think she did a good job with the look of it).

Maggie mentioned in her new video that she originally followed Kenzie when she was the assistant to a blogger Maggie liked, does anyone know who the blogger was?
kenzie was this person's assistant. you can see that kenzie has pretty much knocked off her entire vibe and style with home decor.
https://www.instagram.com/sivanayla/

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

Kenzie Burke 21 Day Reset and 10 Day Reboot - https://gofile.io/?c=YcZIgb <3 <3

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:54 pm
nightlily wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:39 pm
I tried that Lava yogurt that the Macdonalds are oBsEsSeD with and it’s disgusting. I’ve never had a nastier plant yogurt
yeah lava is booty but Kite Hill is the best!

lalalife23
Learner
Learner

Post by lalalife23 »

CloserTooClose wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:29 am
Kenzie Burke 21 Day Reset and 10 Day Reboot - https://gofile.io/?c=YcZIgb <3 <3
i'm IN LOVE with you, MVP :love2:

Return to “F-K”