Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

LK81
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by LK81 »

I just made the mistake of watching a couple of her old vids from 2-3 years ago. My GOD she was a different person with an actual personality and not the watered down Stepford Wife she’s become. It actually made me mad at her.

pumpkin-pastry
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by pumpkin-pastry »

LK81 wrote:I just made the mistake of watching a couple of her old vids from 2-3 years ago. My GOD she was a different person with an actual personality and not the watered down Stepford Wife she’s become. It actually made me mad at her.
I did this over the weekend and I had the same reaction. It pissed me off.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Sometimes I rewatch her old videos because they're way more enjoyable than whatever dribble she's putting out now.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Uh-oh, Georgetta's got a bun in the oven!

LeighAnn better step it up!
That Girl!

bananafanafo
Learner
Learner

Post by bananafanafo »

I think I fast forwarded through 80 percent of that vlog. Goodness.

Things of note: Georgetta is preggers, and she's going to do another DIY Halloween video. Everything else got lost in the rambling I could not sit through.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Does anyone else think leighann and grant smoke weed a lot on the weekends? I feel like they are trying to hide it but the way they talk and laugh sometimes it seems like it

I’m starting to like grant with leighann. Yeah he’s boring but he’s so much better than 99% of YouTube husbands

Sophisticated
Learner
Learner

Post by Sophisticated »

I haven't watched a video of hers in a while but I do follow her on insta. All I gotta say is every time she does upload or "supposed" to upload she has excuses. If the same thing has happened to the upload process for the umpteenth time. Plan ahead. Expect delays and plan accordingly. Jesus Christ. Figure it out lady! What else can you possible have to do?????

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I haven’t watched it but what did she mean by hot shaming?

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:13 pm
I haven’t watched it but what did she mean by hot shaming?
Hot shaming is basically discrediting someone because they’re too attractive. When Grant said “That’s ironic” I wanted to barf. He 100% just couldn’t believe a pretty girl wanted to be with him and that’s why he put a ring on it when he had to move to L.A.

Man, she had a hard week.

1. Sister is moving back and she’s got FOMO for Houston. (When she was like “Why am I in DALLAS???” I was like “Um....because you didn’t want to work and that’s where your husband’s job is and his family”. That’s Stepford Wife Life, hunny.

2. Only friend is pregnant and she’s not.

3. Has post facial zits.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

Did she say “why am i in dallas” out loud in front of grant?

showmebutterfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by showmebutterfly »

I watched it with the volume off and still found all the rambling annoying. There was a whole lot of gum flapping and hands waving, but not much content. I will say that when she has her hair pulled up in a messy bun with her dark roots framing her face, she looks so much better than with the long blonde mess she prefers.
I am curious as to why she was drinking a protein shake. Not curious enough to rewatch and actually listen to her talk about it though. So, if anyone here can enlighten me, that'd be great.

vinmod
Learner
Learner

Post by vinmod »

I'm about to reach the point where I can't stand to watch her because Grant grosses me out so much.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

smarlo wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:28 pm
Uh-oh, Georgetta's got a bun in the oven!

LeighAnn better step it up!
She sounded close to tears (when does she not at this point lmao) when she told us about georgetta’s pregnancy and i don’t think they were happy tears

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

showmebutterfly wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:51 am
I watched it with the volume off and still found all the rambling annoying. There was a whole lot of gum flapping and hands waving, but not much content. I will say that when she has her hair pulled up in a messy bun with her dark roots framing her face, she looks so much better than with the long blonde mess she prefers.
I am curious as to why she was drinking a protein shake. Not curious enough to rewatch and actually listen to her talk about it though. So, if anyone here can enlighten me, that'd be great.
She doesn't know how to cook, so I think blending ingredients is about as fancy as she can get when she's not making a meal for Dr. Dad Bod

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I saw the shake too and thought maybe she's trying to put on weight finally. Then, I thought, wait, this is LeighAnn we're talking about and that would be a cold day in hell.
That Girl!

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

oh, I see she's drinking a pre-made shake, haha. Of course blending something herself is outside of her skill set.

Mary's been living in NY for a decade and Leighann has never had an NY travel vlog? She is sooo lame, she never does anything. Her life is so mind-numbingly BORING.

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

Its funny that she was like-- Brad Pitt is too hot for this role. Grant, you'd be great!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

^I have never met a woman so outwardly disgusted by her own damn husband. Like girl, you didn't have to marry someone whose touch literally repulses you.

I don't feel bad for Grant though, considering he only married Leighann for her looks.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

ColdOne wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:05 am
oh, I see she's drinking a pre-made shake, haha. Of course blending something herself is outside of her skill set.

Mary's been living in NY for a decade and Leighann has never had an NY travel vlog? She is sooo lame, she never does anything. Her life is so mind-numbingly BORING.
A long time ago I remember a video of her going to visit Mary on her own. Might have been way before her vlog channel.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

ColdOne wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:05 am

That’s what I thought too!!! She was whining about her sister being so far but has she EVER made the effort to visit her in NY?

Return to “leighannsays”