Kendall Rae Part 2

thisguy1355
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae Part 2

Post by thisguy1355 »

I've watched her for a while, and the "fake empathy" you guys brought up never really stood out to me until the first few minutes of her Gabby Petito video. It's so blatant that I can't believe I missed it before. She literally said she didn't sleep at all because of the case, and all I could think was "Way to make it about you..." The vid is now standing at almost 1.5k dislikes, so it looks like I'm not the only one who caught on to this.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Guys... she just uploaded a part 2 for Gabby Petito

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Dudes! why do you guys take her/their channel so seriously. They are stoners! The channel should be called "Chatty Stoners".

This is the way stoners talk and act. Quit taking it so seriously. :tu: <3

gossipgoatxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipgoatxoxo »

2 hour+ long youtube videos and 2 podcast episodes about Gabby Petito.....as if the people listening to her podcast aren't the same people watching her channel? I don't get why she has to do so much for this case that's already getting huge national attention. Oh yeah, profit!! Good for them for donating 50k to the family's foundation but it's a bit gross to me that she can profit so much off of other people's trauma that she is able to do that and then pat herself on the back for ~giving back~ to families...

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

gossipgoatxoxo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:28 pm
2 hour+ long youtube videos and 2 podcast episodes about Gabby Petito.....as if the people listening to her podcast aren't the same people watching her channel? I don't get why she has to do so much for this case that's already getting huge national attention. Oh yeah, profit!! Good for them for donating 50k to the family's foundation but it's a bit gross to me that she can profit so much off of other people's trauma that she is able to do that and then pat herself on the back for ~giving back~ to families...
Some ppl dont like to watch the podcast, so she covered it on both. Im sure Gabbys parents are happy for coverage

gossipgoatxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgoatxoxo »

Didn't realize this was a fan page :roll:

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

gossipgoatxoxo wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:00 pm
Didn't realize this was a fan page :roll:
Its not, but Kendall and Josh's channels are so innocuous and unoffensive. I just dont see what anyone would find to dislike.
They cater to stoners so Its fun to listen and ponder.

BGrady
Learner
Learner

Post by BGrady »

Remember when they talked about renting a studio for the podcast because their Internet was slow? :D And how Kendall would take over the current one for her channel. Yeah, what happened with that? They're still recording in their home studio building and she's still filming in the green room.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She must be working on her next video or getting answers for her podcast
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Kendall was pregnant and she lost the baby. I can only imagine what that feels like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

That is so sad I had no idea she was expecting. I may not always like her as a creator but all that aside sad to hear about her loss. I hope she is healing okay.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I didn’t know about the pregnancy either. But I remember that she mentioned in one of her videos that she’s sick but afterwards she said it’s just a flu/sore throat.
I hope she’s doing ok now.

Mentos3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mentos3 »

I generally do enjoy their podcast, but it's annoying how gullible they are. I don't like how willing they are to believe everything involving ghosts and conspiracy theories. Something that I find laughable is how they are all about believing victims, yet are blind followers of the Warrens couple. There have been several times when they use the Warrens as a way to legitimize claims. If they really were such great researches as they claim they are, they would know how shitty the Warrens are. They are scammers and have a very shady/gross past.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Moving studios AGAIN? How much money do they have that they can move and build and move again without a second thought? How do viewers of their content not feel some kind of way watching a former beauty YouTuber get rich off exploiting missing and deceased people?? I've suspected all she cares about is the money for years now but the way she spends just proves it.

And on top of that, how many weeks off do they need to move a studio??? They have what, a few tables/chairs and some sound equipment and decor? They can't hire a moving company? They can't still use one of their setups in the mean time? Sounds like yet another excuse to take time off. I'm so sick of her.

I saw people in a tiktok comment section talking about she's problematic, I was so happy lol. Most people cite her as one of "the good true crime YouTubers". 🙄 Sorry I'm sticking with Georgia Marie for that one.

IHateCilantro
Informer
Informer

Post by IHateCilantro »

Shes pregnant

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

IHateCilantro wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:59 am

Shes pregnant
I know I am a terrible person, but I truly can not imagine Kendall as a parent. She is so lazy and she always blames everything on her fake chronic illnesses. A baby doesn't care if you're having a "hashimotos" flare up.

Jezahtea
Learner
Learner

Post by Jezahtea »

Red flag number one that Kendall is a very uninformed person and therefore not prepared for parenthood? At the beginning of the May 22nd vlog she gets flowers from Josh, and those flowers contain stargazer lilies. Having those in the same house as a cat is incredibly dangerous, even a small amount of pollen which flies around in breezes off of lilies, being ingested by a cat when they clean themselves can cause the cat fatal liver and kidney damage. Any cat owner should know this and the fact that Kendall either doesn't know, or care scares me when I know she's about to become a mother. Small things like that should be thought about, everything you bring into the house and every single thing you do needs to be researched when you have a baby

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Kendall gave birth to a baby girl that she named Holly.

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

Jezahtea wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:23 am
Red flag number one that Kendall is a very uninformed person and therefore not prepared for parenthood? At the beginning of the May 22nd vlog she gets flowers from Josh, and those flowers contain stargazer lilies. Having those in the same house as a cat is incredibly dangerous, even a small amount of pollen which flies around in breezes off of lilies, being ingested by a cat when they clean themselves can cause the cat fatal liver and kidney damage. Any cat owner should know this and the fact that Kendall either doesn't know, or care scares me when I know she's about to become a mother. Small things like that should be thought about, everything you bring into the house and every single thing you do needs to be researched when you have a baby
Man, now I feel like an A$$hole,because I have been a cat owner my whole life and had zero knowledge about this. Thanks for saving my little :HK: Bandit's :HK: life......not that my house would have fresh flowers in it..........my husband knows better than to waste money on buying flowers.....if I receive flowers, he better have picked them himself!!!!

Return to “Kendall Rae”