beautybaby44 Part 2

gosling
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

beautybaby44 Part 2

Post by gosling »

Ew at basically everything she bought, of course. ESPECIALLY the lilac Wildfox jumper with the skull and roses. :barf:

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: beautybaby44

Post by Kamakazi »

I HATE how she gets so much stuff with skulls on it. When you look at the rest of her clothes and her outfit videos you can tell she only does it to be on-trend and "edgy" when it just makes her look like a massive poser.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Re: beautybaby44 Part 2

Post by kpgirl »

I hate it when she says "skulls". The wildfox jumpers she got were ugly!! She needs to stop jumping into trends she can't pull off.

Lindsey should be on the top page of The trash section. No pt here

wereallmadh3re
Learner
Learner

Post by wereallmadh3re »

anybody know why the old thread got locked?

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

wereallmadh3re wrote:anybody know why the old thread got locked?
It only goes up to 40 pages and stops

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I think she can't pull off more edgier trends like skulls and galaxy leggings.

owwlexandra
Talker
Talker

Post by owwlexandra »

I feel like she only tries to pull these "edgy" looks off because everyone is wearing them right now. It's okay to be different but I hardly see her wear basic pieces. If you look at her New Year's inspiration video, everything that she says is "basic" or simple really isn't at all.
Style is on the outside, beauty is on the in. <3

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Lindsay strikes me as someone who would take forever in a store looking at everything even when her friend didn't find anything she liked. But that's just my impression. It also seems like her friend only spent like half the amount that Lindsay did.

Also, it annoyed me where (in the 2nd part of the haul posted on the other channel) the girls acted really annoyed at the Brandy Melville store/brand because the Strawberryelectric's sweater shrunk when she washed it using hot water. This is why I hate 'standard' laundry rules (like "whites should be washed using hot water!") Because basically every common material used these days will shrink or get ruined after one wear if you follow them. It just bugged me because it's her fault the shirt shrunk, since it probably said on the tag to wash it in cold water or dryclean it.

Post by Guest »

She's just been brainwashed along with the other gurus. They all think they have to like certain things to be in. In all honesty, I would prefer somebody to be completely different and do their own thing.

Post by Guest »

notahatergator wrote:Lindsay strikes me as someone who would take forever in a store looking at everything even when her friend didn't find anything she liked. But that's just my impression. It also seems like her friend only spent like half the amount that Lindsay did.

Also, it annoyed me where (in the 2nd part of the haul posted on the other channel) the girls acted really annoyed at the Brandy Melville store/brand because the Strawberryelectric's sweater shrunk when she washed it using hot water. This is why I hate 'standard' laundry rules (like "whites should be washed using hot water!") Because basically every common material used these days will shrink or get ruined after one wear if you follow them. It just bugged me because it's her fault the shirt shrunk, since it probably said on the tag to wash it in cold water or dryclean it.
Actually I'm not sure if this is true since I don't shop at BM, but I was watching a YT video where a girl said that BM didn't have tags as to how she should wash the items. So it's not entirely Kristee's fault.

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Post by byebyebye »

i don't get her when it comes to fashion. she tries to be preppy, and trendy, and edgy, and girly. you can't be all of those. pick ONE and stick to it.

sweetmelody
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetmelody »

I don't understand how she was happy about getting hunter green pants for $19.99 because they're a trendy item but then showed a $108 wildfox jumper with a damn skull on it. Skulls are a trend too. The one Kristee got was much cuter and it looked thicker. Kristee could wear that in the spring, summer and the winter in my opinion. Florals never go out. So many of the clothes Lindsay has she's going to regret buying. Those ugly floral combat boots, the many printed jeans she owns and those ugly skirts she has hanging in her closet. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have ONE simple blouse in her closet. They all have studs or a huge cutout. Smh.

Post by Guest »

I think her parents may have tried to tell her to stop shopping and all that jazz, but I have a feeling she uses the "I'M 18 SO I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO DO" line.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GooRoosPhailin wrote:
notahatergator wrote: it annoyed me where (in the 2nd part of the haul posted on the other channel) the girls acted really annoyed at the Brandy Melville store/brand because the Strawberryelectric's sweater shrunk when she washed it using hot water. This is why I hate 'standard' laundry rules (like "whites should be washed using hot water!") Because basically every common material used these days will shrink or get ruined after one wear if you follow them. It just bugged me because it's her fault the shirt shrunk, since it probably said on the tag to wash it in cold water or dryclean it.
Actually I'm not sure if this is true since I don't shop at BM, but I was watching a YT video where a girl said that BM didn't have tags as to how she should wash the items. So it's not entirely Kristee's fault.
Oh, okay, I didn't know that so now I feel a little judge-y. But she could've googled it - a quick search will tell you that when you're in doubt, wash it on cold (or handwash it).

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

i like the jumper kristee got. that skull one is so ugly!! she will probably wear it once and never again. she has a serious shopping problem! i have no idea how she is going to survive college next year! ugh its horrible!

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kpgirl wrote:i have no idea how she is going to survive college next year!
She won't, her roomate will kill her for taking up all of the space in their dorm with her many wildfox jumpers.

Post by Guest »

She better get some of those Huggable Hangers that save tons of space. ^

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

notahatergator wrote:
kpgirl wrote:i have no idea how she is going to survive college next year!
She won't, her roomate will kill her for taking up all of the space in their dorm with her many wildfox jumpers.
Lol! Lindsey has so much clothes! But keeps buying more and more! Her roommate better burn some of the ugly clothes Lindsey got.

missyashley
Learner
Learner

Post by missyashley »

Has anybody noticed how in her vlogs she's usually wearing normal things and kind of looks good?

pariosamourkitty
Learner
Learner

Post by pariosamourkitty »

every fashion video this girl does makes me gag. you cannot and should not throw every "trend" into one outfit and call it fashionable. skull jumper, galaxy leggings, combat boots, skull bracelets!! OMGSKGJSKDGJLS!!!......... NO

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”