Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Caribbeangirl27
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by Caribbeangirl27 »

Have you seen Frankies’s last ig story ? Whats wrong with Brett smile tho ? His mouth is always open... 🙄🙄
As for Frankie’s wedding, I expected a looooot more than just what I saw. Like seriously, she’s been planing this day even before she got engaged and that was it ? The dress looks super simple, i even thought she had 2 dresses, one for the ceremony and a simple one for the reception. But no, that tacky, cheap looking dress was the one 🙄🙄
Alex’s dress ?!? .... wow... no comment
And how much makeup can someone wear ? Like seriously ? Franki looked like a drag queen with those lashes, the heavy bronzer, the dark eyes and everything. The hair could’ve been better, she wears it like that every day, so there was nothing extra. Im not usually a judging person but ive been watching her videos for a long time so i was expected sooooo much from her. But at the end it was her day, her choices.

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Oh, so many things! Alex looked amazing, for a girls weekend in Vegas, in the '90s. Love how she also had to fly away the day after like she's going on a damn honeymoon. Can't take the backseat for anything. That sister though, does she have her own thread?
I totally think the kid is late walking, no big deal at all but why act like it's not a thing? I also have noticed Mallory's kid isn't walking either, totally closer but not walking.
Was Frankie in Alex's wedding? I don't remember. Pretty sad to have no friends, literally not even your own sister! Super telling!

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Lovelyblue03 wrote:
cocobeardelete010 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:20 pm
Lovelyblue03 wrote:I’m sorry but Julian should be walking by now !! He is 15 months old .. this is not normal. I unsubscribed to everything of theirs awhile back and I’m glad ... I’m really not trying to be mean because Julian is a child. But he really is lacking in all areas. He still acts like an infant ! Don’t they see this ? The last straw for me was how horrible of a mother she is. I can’t even hate watch or look anymore but I like to catch up on here so sad seriously
The norm for walking is 9-18 months. Unclench your pearls. That’s all I’m going to say about the matter.

And where are you getting you’re information? Because no 18 months is too old.. he is behind when it comes to walking just like we never saw him crawling, now I know there is the exception some kids take longer . But he is delayed in not just walking but quite a few things and it’s because he is not stimulated enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From my Pediatrician back when my son was a baby. I asked and she told me that range every time.

And the first site that came up on a google search was this - https://www.parenting.com/activities/ba ... g-to-walk/

But think what you want. I trust my dr and my research.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

anonymous123 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 pm
would it actually kill her to size up? i mean she acts like she'd literally drop dead. no one can see the size of your clothes, Alex. she would look smaller if everything wasn't soooooo TIGHT
that's what I think is causing that weird armpit bulge, a misfitting bra.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Gozzipqween wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 pm
No matter the statistics, MOST times children’s development is a true reflection of the parents skills.
He looks dull most of the time. Has a snarly smile like his dad. Not a cute kid. Sorry.

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

Alex’s “bestie” Mallory launched her new podcast yesterday....did I miss anything or did hating ass Alex not promote her podcast?? Just goes to show what a HATER Alex is.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Mirabella84 wrote:Alex’s “bestie” Mallory launched her new podcast yesterday....did I miss anything or did hating ass Alex not promote her podcast?? Just goes to show what a HATER Alex is.

Yup. I just saw Mallory post to her story about someone congratulating her “it takes a real strong woman to lift another one up on the same platform” ImageImage

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

elleira wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 am
Mirabella84 wrote:Alex’s “bestie” Mallory launched her new podcast yesterday....did I miss anything or did hating ass Alex not promote her podcast?? Just goes to show what a HATER Alex is.

Yup. I just saw Mallory post to her story about someone congratulating her “it takes a real strong woman to lift another one up on the same platform” ImageImage

Alex is the ultimate hater and definitely no supporter of other women as she likes to claim. Her claim that good to be is inspired by supporting other women, total bull. Alex hasn’t liked ANY of Malloy’s ig photos as far back as October!! She even unliked the photo of all of them in Vail. Frankie, Michael and even her mom have liked Mallory’s photos (quite regularly too). Mallory and Alex are definitely NOT best friends! Once Mallory picked up popularity and started doing big sponsorships, Alex couldn’t handle it... It shows how insecure Alex really is to not be able to support another “friend” and influencer.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Corgetta 63 wrote:
Gozzipqween wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:04 pm
No matter the statistics, MOST times children’s development is a true reflection of the parents skills.
He looks dull most of the time. Has a snarly smile like his dad. Not a cute kid. Sorry.
Def not a cute kid!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

See my username? Here we go. No way is Alex going to be able to stand the fame that Mallory gets from this podcast. I will DIE if she has them on as guests. They literally have NOTHING to contribute in the arena of “living fully” or life experience :roll:

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

bff-breakdown wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:24 am
See my username? Here we go. No way is Alex going to be able to stand the fame that Mallory gets from this podcast. I will DIE if she has them on as guests. They literally have NOTHING to contribute in the arena of “living fully” or life experience :roll:
I listened to her podcast and I appreciate her transparency on the issues she used to have (depression, taking sleeping pills/ drinking). I can't see Alex being transparent with her inner issues. She has too much pride and is too afraid to be judged.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am
I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

AND you can see she wasn’t even wearing a thong under it, because the teddy has lace on the sides of the legs and there was no hint of anything there! My jaw dropped when she went out of the room like that. I guess that’s why everyone was ignoring her.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

jliz10925 wrote:I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

WHAT??? Who on earth would wear that in front of family regardless what day it was?!? And your father??? So gross, and not at all classy. I still think her wedding dress was too revealing to wear in front of family.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

RoseGoldie wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am

AND you can see she wasn’t even wearing a thong under it, because the teddy has lace on the sides of the legs and there was no hint of anything there! My jaw dropped when she went out of the room like that. I guess that’s why everyone was ignoring her.
And of course no bra. Look how open the sides are! Anyone could totally see inside through the armpit area. Guess her dad saw her boobs? So cringe!

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Yeah their juju bee is delayed, there’s no question about it. He’s delayed not just physically with walking, but he is just dull and has a very flat affect the majority of the time. It’s like nobodies home, he just stares. Lack of stimulation for sure, but he also doesn’t have the best set of genes to work work with either coming from these two world class dumb asses who can’t even use EAT and ATE correctly FFS.
He should def be walking by now. With 2 stay at home parents, there’s no excuse for him to 15 mths and still barely able to stand and take a few steps WITH full support from one of them.
And, yes, he is basically a mini Michelle, which we can all agree isn’t hitting the lottery in looks. Alex KNOWS this full well, which is why from day 1 she has pushed his “blue eyes blue eyes blue eyes” crap so much. It’s basically the only feature she can comment on that she’s happy with

Oh and her horse face sister is a skank, never liked her. She’s an odd bitch and is always so friggin strange on their vlogs .

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

“..... get a new STYLE “

Damn the twitch is severe in this new video!

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by euroasiangirl »

Also, did you guys notice in Frankie’s wedding vlog how Alex reacted when Frankie was complimenting her outfit at 5:16 and “so beautiful” at 5:25. It was like her sister’s comment was so below her and she’s probably thinking, “no shit I look way more beautiful than you and I will always outshine you” type of vibe. Was it that hard for her to simply say “thank you”..

AND she couldn’t even compliment Frankie back!! Damn she is so vain!!!!

Oh and of course she had to come out with a video the same day Frankie posts her wedding vlog.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

Model is wearing a size small and the neckline is pretty high and covers the underarm/armpit area. Mrs. Size Small over here is always wearing “size small” but neckline comes way lower and armpit fat is exposed.. hmm Image

I don’t think she pulls it down because when you do with those material it usually always rises within seconds because it’s not meant to be pulled down. And you can tell with the two videos she’s wearing them, it doesn’t ever rise up.

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am
Someone commented on Alex's instagram saying how inappropriate her dress was at Frankie's wedding & Alex responded by saying "Nobody could upstage the bride." Nobody said you upstaged her Alex, it was simply just inappropriate to wear a neon dress showing your whole boobs and a huge slit up the leg. She's so delusional
LOL GOOD GOD! She would *like* to have upstaged the bride but unfortunately for Alex the only extra attention that dress would've gotten her was how desperate she looked wearing a dress 2 sizes too small - Alex there isn't a trend in the world that could make panty lines look flattering! The amount of pride on her face (so "glowy" Alex!!) when Michael made that comment a few vlogs back said SO much.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”