Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by snuffy777 »

So pathetic. She thought she was all slick posting an IGTV here and there for the first month or two, putting on that she just enjoyed the feature and making content for it, trying to get people to want to watch them. Then time passed and she comes in with a sneaky ad ......and 600 people and counting unfollowed and she had to resort to begging for clicks.

It's insane to me that she dropped all her platforms and is just doing Instagram now. It's gonna die just like her YouTube channel. It's literally happening as we speak.

Also, anyone else notice she posted a link in her bio to a review of Hurt by Paradise that gave it 5 stars and mentioned her as part of the supporting cast who gave "strong performances." :roll: First of all, how desperate. And, secondly. In what universe. Fishy, considering other critics all gave it a low/mediocre 2 and 3 stars and didn't even bring her up..

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by QueenBW »

snuffy777 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:28 pm

So pathetic. She thought she was all slick posting an IGTV here and there for the first month or two, putting on that she just enjoyed the feature and making content for it, trying to get people to want to watch them. Then time passed and she comes in with a sneaky ad ......and 600 people and counting unfollowed and she had to resort to begging for clicks.

It's insane to me that she dropped all her platforms and is just doing Instagram now. It's gonna die just like her YouTube channel. It's literally happening as we speak.

Also, anyone else notice she posted a link in her bio to a review of Hurt by Paradise that gave it 5 stars and mentioned her as part of the supporting cast who gave "strong performances." :roll: First of all, how desperate. And, secondly. In what universe. Fishy, considering other critics all gave it a low/mediocre 2 and 3 stars and didn't even bring her up..
Yep. Every time she posts a video and even a photo, she loses followers. Just like on YouTube. I don't get why she thought it'd be different here. I also don't get why she thinks Instagram is cooler than YouTube. You're still doing the same thing, Tarn. Selling stuff you don't believe in.

I don't think her career can be salvaged. I assume those of us invested enough in her to write posts on GG at one point watched her because we found something about her entertaining or interesting. I just can't find anything that seems genuine or alive in her anymore. She should phase herself out. Go home. Invest her money wisely and use the time to think of what she'd truly like to do. But I guess she's so empty the only answer is: be famous at whatever the cost.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

jewelkitty wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:06 am
Omg guys I have the biggest bucket of tea to spill!!! I was walking to work this morning (in Fulham) and who did I pass by? Tanya and RHYS that's who! It was 9.45am and it was just the two of them walking from the direction of her house... Did he spend the night??! Also before I realised it was her, I was thinking to myself, wow that girl's waist is so tiny!
A while ago someone came on here and said they saw them together early in the morning, it was actually around 7am and they were on the tube together. I think people were speculating they were going or coming from Barry's because the tube station was near there? But idk I find it weird for people to be 'hanging out' super early.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

QueenBW wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:14 pm
GetRichFromLies wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 pm
QueenBW wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:45 am
GetRichFromLies wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:22 am
Jim hasn't been to that Serpentine party the past three years. It's so bitchy of him to go this year when he knows it's one of Tanya's fave events. Agree that Sarah looks underwhelming in her photo with Jim. Lol at him trying to do a model pose and she's just beaming like someone who met a man who can help her make contacts, get followers, and provide her with rent-free London accommodation.
The whole "it's so bitchy of him" thing presupposes that he's doing it to upset Tanya. It could be that he just wanted to go. I don't know them but it seems like him going out of his way to attend an event just to piss off his ex would require a lot of effort. They work in the same business. They're bound to attend the same things. They should both get used to it.
Yeah, just to explain to you how GG works. It's a speculation thing. No one knows for sure about a lot of things, it's just people giving their opinions. :tu:
I had to have my eyeballs unstuck from how much they rolled. I'm aware of that. I just think that speculation based on personal biase as opposed to some sort of basic evidence makes the gossip feel cheap. But whatever rocks your boat.
She literally pointed out that Jim hasn't been to the event for the past three years and so it seems strange for him to have gone this year...some sort of basic evidence I'd say!

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

Lamour88 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:24 pm
jewelkitty wrote:
Omg guys I have the biggest bucket of tea to spill!!! I was walking to work this morning (in Fulham) and who did I pass by? Tanya and RHYS that's who! It was 9.45am and it was just the two of them walking from the direction of her house... Did he spend the night??! Also before I realised it was her, I was thinking to myself, wow that girl's waist is so tiny!
A while ago someone came on here and said they saw them together early in the morning, it was actually around 7am and they were on the tube together. I think people were speculating they were going or coming from Barry's because the tube station was near there? But idk I find it weird for people to be 'hanging out' super early.
Exactly, I wouldn't be too suspicious if they were spotted later in the day (except for the fact that they don't post with each other anymore), but the fact they're together so early? Seems highly likely they spent the night together.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

jewelkitty wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:37 am
Lamour88 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:24 pm
jewelkitty wrote:
Exactly, I wouldn't be too suspicious if they were spotted later in the day (except for the fact that they don't post with each other anymore), but the fact they're together so early? Seems highly likely they spent the night together.
It's a possibility, but to be fair it's a possibility that they do go to workouts together in the morning for whatever reason.

Annnn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Annnn »

Why are people sending her love on instagram comments? hoping that she is ok ? is it because she looks ill?

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Annnn wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:51 am
Why are people sending her love on instagram comments? hoping that she is ok ? is it because she looks ill?
I think so. Since any comment that isn't sycophantic gets deleted, I guess people have taken to expressing concern by saying they're sending her love and hoping she is alright. It's been long enough that it wouldn't be about the divorce. In that last picture, there was a comment about how Tanya looks too skinny and sad lately. It was gone in a few seconds.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

I'm not surprised people are sending their love...she looks so unwell in her latest photo. How far is she going to go with this weight loss?!
Tanya.PNG
She looks extremely unhealthy and unhappy and like she needs help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

Compellingly vapid wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:08 am
I'm not surprised people are sending their love...she looks so unwell in her latest photo. How far is she going to go with this weight loss?!
Tanya.PNG
her head looks way too big for her body. it's so weird

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

Yeah I put up a comment on her IGTV post yesterday asking if she was ok and that she hasn’t been looking well with a ❤️ So I don’t get blocked haha and it was deleted by this morning along with all the other comments saying basically the same thing.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

Yes, she does look sad but I don't think she's too skinny. Her weight is normal but yeah she doesn't seem like a healthy person. You can tell by looking at her face. I hope she will seek for help soon because there's no shame in getting psychological help and I hope more people would understand that.
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Compellingly vapid wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:08 am
Tanya.PNG
Her head looks photoshopped onto another body
Don't stan so close to me

Hagatha
Talker
Talker

Post by Hagatha »

The weight loss is literally the only thing she has going on at this point. If she doesn't milk it for everything it's worth with endless ugly outfit photos then what is she actually left with?

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Hagatha wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:40 pm
The weight loss is literally the only thing she has going on at this point. If she doesn't milk it for everything it's worth with endless ugly outfit photos then what is she actually left with?

I hadn't seen it from this angle, but you're right. Her (unhealthy) weight loss is the only thing that's remotely drumming up some interest in her. Both from those who think she looks good and those who think she looks ill.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

I’m amazed if this was a healthy fat loss journey bc these photos were apparently only a year and a half ago and she now looks and seems like a different person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

The thread is moving slower than Tan's career at the moment but nevertheless we need to start thinking of a new thread name. Ideas on postcards please!

Post by Guest »

Omg, her latest ig photo is scary. She looks so unwell

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Frenchpolly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frenchpolly »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:36 pm
Omg, her latest ig photo is scary. She looks so unwell

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Even the minions are sharing this opinion: https://ibb.co/4fb7DL8 (sreenshoting before the comments get deleted). have you seen the number of likes on the first comment? :o

Rotoyla
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rotoyla »

Thing is.
She DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THAT. If you see her in real life, she’s an 8/10.
Small waist, hips and thighs aren’t that small. She looks like an average, slim(‘ish) person. She posts ridiculous angles on her stories and posts. She has a massive head and big features. Post at a ridic angle and she’ll look v small and ill. She isn’t ANYWHERE NEAR anything you’d even consider ‘very thin’ let alone be concerned! She is a classic liar. Wander near her part of London for a weekend and you’ll see her at least twice. She looks average. Yes she’s much thinner than her (probably bmi wise overweight) self from a year and a half ago.. but so what. She is now a normal weight..?

Return to “Tanya Burr”