Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by lordofmisrule »

New thread you guys

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by qwerty888 »

Following :corn:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Shit hits the Tan, acting's down the pan, Sarah's got her man - Tanya Burr pt 36

Post by horatio »

So last thread Jim got his rebound. Can we predcit the same for Tanya in the next 40 pages?

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

horatio wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:02 am
So last thread Jim got his rebound. Can we predcit the same for Tanya in the next 40 pages?
I would think that if she meets someone, she will read waaaay too much into it (like I suppose she did with Rhys). I guess she is not the type for casual dating?

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

Has anyone else noticed that Sarah has updated her bio/upper her professional type info since it’s becoming more public that her and Jim are an item.

Also, it seems pixiwoo and the like follow her now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Following :)

Sorry I have nothing to add!

SeaWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by SeaWolf »

Ah that title is harsh... but I guess so is the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

Genius title!

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Little off topic of Tanya, but does that last pic of Jim's new gf look off? Has it been altered in any way? Her shoulders are way wider than her hips, her body almost doesn't look right...
Don't stan so close to me

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:26 am
Little off topic of Tanya, but does that last pic of Jim's new gf look off? Has it been altered in any way? Her shoulders are way wider than her hips, her body almost doesn't look right...
There are people who do have broader shoulders than hips. Someone said Sarah used to do gymnastics. Gymanstics like swimming makes your back broader, so it could be that. It could also be the angle, her torso is straight to the front but her hips and legs are like slightly to the back, giving the illusion that they're smaller. Or it could be photoshopped... I've only seen a couple of photos of Sarah so far, so I don't know how she looks in a normal photo as much as we all know how Tanya looks without her elongation.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Please, lock the old thread, I was typing on it like a goober :rofl:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

If you zoom in, the photo is blurry around her body, so it may be ‘shopped to look even thinner. I’m honestly not sure if any picture on social media is untouched these days. It’s so sad.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I think that is probably her natural shape and this is why she is able to work as a model.

my5cents
Learner
Learner

Post by my5cents »

whoa, she's gorgeous! ^

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Her hair just looks thinner and thinner in every pic. I have naturally thick hair so I don't really understand it, but why does she appear to have only one layer of hair? I have a thick underlayer too. Is it because she's straightened it here that it has sorta fused all her fine strands together?

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

summerlove90 wrote:Her hair just looks thinner and thinner in every pic. I have naturally thick hair so I don't really understand it, but why does she appear to have only one layer of hair? I have a thick underlayer too. Is it because she's straightened it here that it has sorta fused all her fine strands together?

They look damaged now, she had a beautiful healthy long brown hair before, now I think it's straightening and bleaching that made it this thin

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Tanya stretched that insta stories photo so much, she looks like her legs alone would be 6 feet tall.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

following

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I think that’s the most stretched one of her pictures has ever been, it even makes her hair look longer. She’s gone from a 5 foot 4 pear shape to trying to look like a 5 foot 9 column shape with long legs, basically she’s trying to complete with Sarah.

Post by Guest »

That title has me fucking DECEASED

Return to “Tanya Burr”