Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Whinelife Guru:Eternal Victeem & Vitameen Tyrant part 28

Post by WORDSALAD »

Oh no, two lawyers! My mortal enemies! 😦

And protectors actually 😊

I'd like to see the kind of lawyer JC would hire (I'm picturing a very a tractive bearded hipster type who he will keep on retainer 😉) and the type Twati would hire (an old and jaded yet really good also man who fancies her and who she can exploit for mate's rates)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

lamelifttwati wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 am
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am
This video does a deep dive on Tati's video exposing her as a liar...Every one outside the beauty community see what a fraud she is. She really thought she was untouchable
As they say, when you try to dig someone else's grave you need to dig one for yourself too. Karma always comes back to bite

this guy put all the booty communities drama channels to shame,
he did his home work,
none of those shit channels did.

I don't know if I can hate-watch her vids anymore.....just seeing her face and hearing her voice irritates me in every way possible. Watching this guy's video where he broke down clips of her shows her vindictiveness, self-centered, entitled and holier than thou behavior.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ I will defo watch these but yes, I can't watch her unless it's in the context of someone else taking her to bits. Altho I did actually watch the infamous bye sister (adblocked all the way) and like...... It was strangely compelling and didn't make me that angry, but only I think cause I knew what to expect and had worked my anger out over the past week lol
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

WORDSALAD wrote:Oh no, two lawyers! My mortal enemies! Image

And protectors actually Image

I'd like to see the kind of lawyer JC would hire (I'm picturing a very a tractive bearded hipster type who he will keep on retainer Image) and the type Twati would hire (an old and jaded yet really good also man who fancies her and who she can exploit for mate's rates)
ImageImage Lol!! You said before you worked in media right? (Or am I confusing with another user?). If so then I’m a friend! Huge supporter of the 1A (actually the journal I was on in law school was devoted to 1A stuff) and big proponent of the fourth estate! Media good; censorship bad! You know the saying—I may not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to death you’re right to say it.

Ok bad on topic so I don’t get flagged—I’m really curious to see what Twati and J*’s next moves will be. And JC to some extent though I definitely agree with y’all who said that they probably weren’t expecting JC to respond the way he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^ no way we're still on topic discussing the legalities of Twati's existence 😂 aren't we?

Yes I was (kinda still am on the side when I can be bothered. ... Which isn't often) a journo but got sick of the office politics and being backstabbed. And being paid peanuts 😂 so I'm trying to finish a phd I started many years ago and go into teaching (and sell my book. Lolz at the Samantha March Story). It's nice to know more about people! I don't think anyone we know would guess who we were anyway (Altho I think a few former colleagues would make me from my rhymes.... Not that they'd ever be on here anyway. Too busy drinking with corrupt coppers 🙄)

In all seriousness though Tati must have a lawyer on retainer held over from all the potential shady shit with Halo beans. She's dumb enough not to though I suppose. I bet JS has like an actual wing of his house where his legal team live 😂😂

louloucherokee
Learner
Learner

Post by louloucherokee »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
This video does a deep dive on Tati's video exposing her as a liar...Every one outside the beauty community see what a fraud she is. She really thought she was untouchable
As they say, when you try to dig someone else's grave you need to dig one for yourself too. Karma always comes back to bite

This guy really did his research. I am so glad to see other youtubers making videos calling her out on her bs. I knew who JC was but have never watched him at all and went from not caring about Twati one way or the other (except for gagging over her love affair with her mirror) to absolutely not being able to stand her now. For her to call herself a role model is sickening.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

AM I the only one loving JC in her wedding video for eternity!? :rofl: :respekt:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WORDSALAD wrote:^^ no way we're still on topic discussing the legalities of Twati's existence Image aren't we?

Yes I was (kinda still am on the side when I can be bothered. ... Which isn't often) a journo but got sick of the office politics and being backstabbed. And being paid peanuts Image so I'm trying to finish a phd I started many years ago and go into teaching (and sell my book. Lolz at the Samantha March Story). It's nice to know more about people! I don't think anyone we know would guess who we were anyway (Altho I think a few former colleagues would make me from my rhymes.... Not that they'd ever be on here anyway. Too busy drinking with corrupt coppers Image)

In all seriousness though Tati must have a lawyer on retainer held over from all the potential shady shit with Halo beans. She's dumb enough not to though I suppose. I bet JS has like an actual wing of his house where his legal team live ImageImage
Lol yeah I think we say just enough to tell more about ourselves without giving anything identifiable away.

Hmmmm I wonder if Twati and J* have the same lawyer, since they’re BFFs and all (though Jeffree probably wouldn’t share with his “””friends””” because then there’d be a conflict of interest when he drops them and opens the door to potential legal woes lol

And good luck on finishing your PhD! & since you have professional writing experience, I’m sure your stuff is waaaay better than Samantha’s Image

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Peppa Schmint wrote:

i like this guy.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

gapil27
Learner
Learner

Post by gapil27 »

I think Tati jumped the gun little bit to annihilate JC. Had she waited until JC is at least 21, no one would say he’s just a kid. With JC being 19 a lot of people are thinking why is this grown ass woman attacking a kid. Words like teenager, kid, young adult are being thrown a lot. It got people defensive over JC, at least outside of the beauty community.

arale
Learner
Learner

Post by arale »

It's past her uploading schedule maybe she's not uploading at all this week

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

arale wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 am
It's past her uploading schedule maybe she's not uploading at all this week

she doesn't need to upload anything. look at how much she has raked in thanks to her massive new subscriber count and that monetized "i'm a vindictive piece of shit" video.
this is her m.o always has been. she freaks out and disappears doing a "woe is me" type shit and people fawn over her like she's a plate of shit.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:23 am

Yeeeeeees bitch. And will Jeffree ever get his just desserts?
YESSSS this queen is spitting facts. Thank God these channels are now being seen. The same 4 piece of shit drama channels refuse to fall out of lock-step with Jeffree.

Honestly as disgusting of a bitch that HFTT is, looks like she could be vindicated for her hatred of Jeffree. She's now not the lone voice of commentary channels calling his demon ass out.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

arale wrote:It's past her uploading schedule maybe she's not uploading at all this week

Her heart is just too heavy. Image Poor dear.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i love that people outside of the community totally doesn't buy her fake crying shit,
her fake honesty and good rep mean zero.

if she is not worried about how there are more people looking into shit,
she is wrong.

my husband told me that it got on times or newyork times?
he was kind of feeling what the fuck 🤣 🤣
oh yeah, i hope JC get through this fine and sue that old hag tootie with defamation.
he better learn to be humble by then.
shitting glitter tatti

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
So I’m actually a lawyer who did a lot of criminal prosecution internships in law school lol. I can’t say I can give a definitive answer because (1) it’s definitely a complex issue that would deserve an entire law review article to its analysis (I think), and (2) I’d have to research stuff and refresh my memory. But here are my off the cuff thoughts:

First, this issue is really similar to the Michelle Carter case, which you may be familiar with. There, Carter repeatedly urged her boyfriend to commit suicide, even after he showed signs of uncertainty. She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and her conviction was confirmed on appeal. It may be making its way up to the US Supreme Court, but I haven’t kept up with it so I’m not sure. If it is heard by the Court, then that ruling would serve as authority and guidance if god forbid JC killed himself in response to Tati’s video. The facts are different, but I think the ultimate issue is the same and can be phrased as: Can a person be found criminally responsible for homicide when the (self-inflicted) death of the victim was a result of the person’s words.

A good article discussing the court’s decision in the Carter case can be found here if anyone is interested: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

In the Tati and JC case, an issue I see is causation, which has to be proved in every case. Assuming death, did Tati’s words cause JC to kill him self? ITjis requires actual (but for) as well as proximate (or foreseeable) causation. I think a crafty lawyer could argue causation is met. But for Tati’s video and accusations, JC would not have killed himself. Moreover, it is arguably foreseeable that Tati’s video and cryptic comments would have aided the results they did. Only if one finds that the massive uprising and “cancelling” of JC (to put it simply) is *unforeseeable* will this element not be met. I think it could go both ways.

Another big issue is that the US legal system is BIG on the First Amendment! There are few other fundamental rights that the Supreme Court loves more than the freedom of speech. (This was also an issue in the Carter case). So a defense attorney would argue that convicting Tati of involuntary manslaughter when the only action she did to bring about death was make a video (I.e., exercise her right to speak), then this would infringe upon the First Amendment and chill her right to speak. There are several exceptions to the 1A, of course, but mere falsity is not one of them. A person cannot be punished merely because the speech is false (US v. Alvarez). There has to be some cognizable harm that can be directly traced to the speech. This brings up the causation issue again so there may or may not be an argument there.

Apologies for the long answer lol but I’m a nerd and love legal research and writing so I get carried away. I could go on about this for pages but I won’t Image. I think JC would have a much stronger argument for defamation (though how strong requires its own analysis lol). I think he could also have a strong case for publication of facts placing plaintiff in a false light.

It’s quite interesting. I kind of doubt JC would take any type of legal action but who knows? It’s still early. Depending on this lawyer he’s always talking about (lmao) he may decide to pursue something against Tati, J*, or both. Image

Thank you! I have a pretty good understanding of “law 101” and figured the case might be a stretch, but we’ve seen slightly similar cases. Almost as if her defamation, and the influence of millions of people, encouraged the downfall of his career and therefore his act of suicide. I ask because this whole situation seems to be getting more and more ridiculous. Image

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Tati's mom is so granola; i.e. hippie- white hair (I'd be dying that shit) birkenstock sandals and no makeup.

Where The F did Tati come from?! :shock:

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TourDeForce wrote:
Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
TourDeForce wrote:I have a question that may be dumb but I am no law student. If James were to hurt himself over this shitshow, could Tati be charged with involuntary manslaughter?
So I’m actually a lawyer who did a lot of criminal prosecution internships in law school lol. I can’t say I can give a definitive answer because (1) it’s definitely a complex issue that would deserve an entire law review article to its analysis (I think), and (2) I’d have to research stuff and refresh my memory. But here are my off the cuff thoughts:

First, this issue is really similar to the Michelle Carter case, which you may be familiar with. There, Carter repeatedly urged her boyfriend to commit suicide, even after he showed signs of uncertainty. She was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and her conviction was confirmed on appeal. It may be making its way up to the US Supreme Court, but I haven’t kept up with it so I’m not sure. If it is heard by the Court, then that ruling would serve as authority and guidance if god forbid JC killed himself in response to Tati’s video. The facts are different, but I think the ultimate issue is the same and can be phrased as: Can a person be found criminally responsible for homicide when the (self-inflicted) death of the victim was a result of the person’s words.

A good article discussing the court’s decision in the Carter case can be found here if anyone is interested: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews ... ontext=amp

In the Tati and JC case, an issue I see is causation, which has to be proved in every case. Assuming death, did Tati’s words cause JC to kill him self? ITjis requires actual (but for) as well as proximate (or foreseeable) causation. I think a crafty lawyer could argue causation is met. But for Tati’s video and accusations, JC would not have killed himself. Moreover, it is arguably foreseeable that Tati’s video and cryptic comments would have aided the results they did. Only if one finds that the massive uprising and “cancelling” of JC (to put it simply) is *unforeseeable* will this element not be met. I think it could go both ways.

Another big issue is that the US legal system is BIG on the First Amendment! There are few other fundamental rights that the Supreme Court loves more than the freedom of speech. (This was also an issue in the Carter case). So a defense attorney would argue that convicting Tati of involuntary manslaughter when the only action she did to bring about death was make a video (I.e., exercise her right to speak), then this would infringe upon the First Amendment and chill her right to speak. There are several exceptions to the 1A, of course, but mere falsity is not one of them. A person cannot be punished merely because the speech is false (US v. Alvarez). There has to be some cognizable harm that can be directly traced to the speech. This brings up the causation issue again so there may or may not be an argument there.

Apologies for the long answer lol but I’m a nerd and love legal research and writing so I get carried away. I could go on about this for pages but I won’t Image. I think JC would have a much stronger argument for defamation (though how strong requires its own analysis lol). I think he could also have a strong case for publication of facts placing plaintiff in a false light.

It’s quite interesting. I kind of doubt JC would take any type of legal action but who knows? It’s still early. Depending on this lawyer he’s always talking about (lmao) he may decide to pursue something against Tati, J*, or both. Image

Thank you! I have a pretty good understanding of “law 101” and figured the case might be a stretch, but we’ve seen slightly similar cases. Almost as if her defamation, and the influence of millions of people, encouraged the downfall of his career and therefore his act of suicide. I ask because this whole situation seems to be getting more and more ridiculous. Image

It is definitely so crazy how much this has blown up! I wonder if Twati was expecting it to get this big when she dropped that video. One thing I know she wasn’t counting on was all of these outside communities commenting on it! Image

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

So honestly, where do you think Toddy is right now? She not posting anywhere, the tide is turning over on JCs socialblade (probably due to PDPs stans), mainstream media has weighed in and seem to feel sympathetic toward JC. Do you think she's hiding at home? Seattle? Vegas?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I think her and Lames are trying to do damage control before she posts any new videos. They were unprepared for JC keeping his mouth shut and not retaliating so now they have to change tactics.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”