General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue here!

In the IG post with the blue dress, someone asked if she wears a bra with dresses like that and this is Horry's response.

Even if she doesn't need a lot of support ... err ... how about preventing her boobs from looking saggy af???
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Thedarkorchid
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by Thedarkorchid »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:56 am
Continue here!

In the IG post with the blue dress, someone asked if she wears a bra with dresses like that and this is Horry's response.

Even if she doesn't need a lot of support ... err ... how about preventing her boobs from looking saggy af???

The sag is part of the appeal maybe? 😂 🥞

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Following.

Wait. Now she’s saying her boobs aren’t huge?

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

Thedarkorchid wrote:
LivingInElysium wrote:
Continue here!

The sag is part of the appeal maybe? Image 🥞
Maybe she thinks the sag will make them look bigger since her boobs "aren't huge."

TSGest-died2015
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TSGest-died2015 »

Omfg I will never understand this old thot lol.
I rmbr I used to love watching her YEARS ago. When she was still dating Steve, I ADORED the Jabowakiz and thought it was so cool she was dating him.

I literally remember the reason i stopped watching her was BECAUSE she claimed her body wasn’t the “typical Asian girl body” she ALWAYS bragged about how she has “curves” even tho she was a “size 4” and has a “bigger chest” so certain things like tiny bralettes would “never fit her”. Lol!! She’s seriously senile.
She wants to be this unique special diamond In the rough so bad.

Edit: *Quest Crew whoops

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

IMO there is nothing wrong with posting thirst traps and showing off your body on ig, but it's just so cringe when she does it. It's like she has zero self awareness. It doesn't help that half her fashion nova thot outfit posts are really snarky and seem like they are aimed at 'haters.'

She used to be one of my favorite beauty gurus and I actually learned a lot from her tutorials back in the day. I'm asian and at the time thought her eye makeup tutorials were extremely helpful. It's honestly a bummer her channel went downhill like this, it's just wasted potential tbh but it's hard to feel bad because she basically did it all to herself.

Pretty much around the same time she stopped doing tutorials and started posting 45 minute vlogs in her car, I finally noticed her rude replies to her followers. It was also really off-putting when her instagram captions included some snarky list of what products she used/clothes/etc. followed by "I KnOw YoU AlL wILl AsK sO HeRE. I AlsO MeNtIOnEd It in MY VIDEOS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW ANYWAY!!!"
She contradicts herself all the time when she posts a stock image inspirational or 'deep' quote, just to turn around and be a complete bitch to the followers she still has, not to mention her frequent rants about stuff that normal people wouldn't even give a second thought.
Anywho, it's sad to see how unfulfilling her life is with no trace of an effort to improve her attitude and better herself.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

She posted a pic of her new white manicure on Insta and someone left a really nice, kiss assy reply asking if they were her real nails. I was going through my feed again a few minutes later and saw she deleted the comment and turned off commenting. :roll:

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

allure wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:21 pm
She posted a pic of her new white manicure on Insta and someone left a really nice, kiss assy reply asking if they were her real nails. I was going through my feed again a few minutes later and saw she deleted the comment and turned off commenting. :roll:
That doesn't surprise me. Holly gets triggered so easily :roll:

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

capgirl wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 am
allure wrote:
Case and point. The first comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

T57821 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:16 pm
capgirl wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 am
allure wrote:
Case and point. The first comment.

ROFL. This bitch is squeezing her saggy tits together and gets upset someone comments about her veins peeping thru. Lmaooo! I cannot with this fat hoe

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

She’s name dropping Zack on her snaps and posted a meme about how people are gossiping about her. She acts so sad for her age.

helloberry
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloberry »

Her most recent pic in the grey dress that she posted both on her feed and story, if you look at the story version closely you can see she's wearing butt pads and there's clearly a line in the middle of her butt cheek.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

helloberry wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:26 pm
Her most recent pic in the grey dress that she posted both on her feed and story, if you look at the story version closely you can see she's wearing butt pads and there's clearly a line in the middle of her butt cheek.
I can’t see it but if you zoom in on her ass the carpet looks weird and elevated.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ there's for sure something wonky with that pic.. you can see the bottom corner of the door near her ass is warped, and not square.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Anyone else catch that cryptic IG story about how no grown man should be yelling at her? Wonder what that was all about.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:14 am
Anyone else catch that cryptic IG story about how no grown man should be yelling at her? Wonder what that was all about.
But she follows the statement up about it being from someone she hardly knows.

Honestly, she probably just went full Karen mode when the drive thru didn't have what she wanted, and the manager had to kick her out.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I assume the reason she posts everything to Snapchat stories from her “camera roll’ is so she can alter it. All body pics say from “camera roll’ I’ve noticed.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Looks like Ho had dinner with her Tooth tonight, per IG stories from both of them.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Continue here!

lmao the fuck is your bra lines are showing, either the bra is the wrong size or the dress is :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Looks like Ho had dinner with her Tooth tonight, per IG stories from both of them.
Yea I noticed too. She probably took him out to dinner (and paid, of course) because his family dog died. At this point, I believe they're just friends with benefits. She is desperately trying to hold onto him and also dispel assumptions that she's single again. We All know the truth here at GG because she's so damn easy and obvious to read. Her MO is always the same when it comes to breakups : post thirst trap HO pics, angry/break up song lyrics or quotes and flirt or praise other men on her IG. Like I said, EASY to read. :rofl:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”