Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:17 pm
AlexL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:12 pm
sun_and_stars wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Carrie just stop it now, this is getting embarrassing
Yeah, this 100% did not happen.

She saw it here, and copy pasted to a note herself so that she could reply.

That’s a bit unhinged.

No the person that wrote it did sent it to her privately like she asked but she tried to make it clear she didnt mean it in a nasty way and carrie as usual twisted it and posted it everywhere to make it a big deal...
Ah, just saw that. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Still, I do believe she posted it in order to give ppl the opportunity to tell her how wrong we are.

We aren’t.

ghentvienna34
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

Post by ghentvienna34 »

Long time lurker, first time poster - I never thought I would actually create an account and post but jfc the fact that she has reposted the list on both twitter and ig and is now framing this as her ‘speaking out against it’ although she ASKED for criticism in her dms... what?! The woman needs to take herself offline for a month or so, do some yoga and learn how to love herself again. I honestly feel really sad that she evidently doesn’t have a strong enough belief in her own self-worth to close the browser window and walk away, or to call her mates up for a night in to discuss the situation rather than fishing for empty retweets online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

Anybody seeing the stuff on twitter alot of replys with alot of.....this tweet is unavailable... does that mean she deleted the replys or what ?? Alot of people were calling her out saying she did ask to be sent it and cant moan and change her mind when its not what she wants to hear....

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

AlexL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:27 pm
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:17 pm
AlexL wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:12 pm
sun_and_stars wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Carrie just stop it now, this is getting embarrassing
Yeah, this 100% did not happen.

She saw it here, and copy pasted to a note herself so that she could reply.

That’s a bit unhinged.

No the person that wrote it did sent it to her privately like she asked but she tried to make it clear she didnt mean it in a nasty way and carrie as usual twisted it and posted it everywhere to make it a big deal...
Ah, just saw that. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Still, I do believe she posted it in order to give ppl the opportunity to tell her how wrong we are.

We aren’t.
Agh its ok just didnt want you to be caught in the fire for not knowing lol

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Carrie,

If you recieved that list in your DM's, it's not because people on here wanted to spite you. It's because YOU asked for people to send you DM's with constructive critisism. So, spoiler alert ... That's what you got. You can't now act like it was sent to you out of the blue to bully you. Grow the hell up and take just a pinch of responsability.

This is getting stupid.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

iammoonmoon
Talker
Talker

Post by iammoonmoon »

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:37 pm
Anybody seeing the stuff on twitter alot of replys with alot of.....this tweet is unavailable... does that mean she deleted the replys or what ?? Alot of people were calling her out saying she did ask to be sent it and cant moan and change her mind when its not what she wants to hear....
Sometimes it’s because the tweets have been deleted, I believe, but most of the time from what I’ve seen it’s because the tweets are on a private account. Ngl I’m curious as to what that person tweeted
Excuse typos I’m probably on mobile

Spread_love_not_hate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Spread_love_not_hate »

Point 1... how can we say for sure she isnt being supportive? I for one am not one of those people who write on Instagram "happy anniversary" or whatever when I can tell the person to their face.

Point 2... "promoting" just feels a bit icky as a word... blurs the line of friendship/business... dknt know how I feel about this one... like should i be responsible for helping to further or promote my friends careers? I would if i could but then ehere would the line be drawn? I'll promote your book but look i cant promote your toaster/alarm clock with wings invention...

3.... zZZZz I fell asleep about here because is it really worth having a forum just to slag someone off for not helping about the house/the hours they sleep... what are we... parents?! Come on!

4 as per the above...

6 i agree with this one

7 her prerogative what she talks about... dont watch if not happy... simples

8 helpful tip, great

Post by Guest »

Lmao can the new thread include "nine-step plan of entitlement"

ghentvienna34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ghentvienna34 »

laylee wrote:Lmao can the new thread include "nine-step plan of entitlement"
Loooooooool Carrie Potter and the Nine-Step Plan of Entitlement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

iammoonmoon wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:43 pm
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:37 pm
Sometimes it’s because the tweets have been deleted, I believe, but most of the time from what I’ve seen it’s because the tweets are on a private account. Ngl I’m curious as to what that person tweeted

Agh i see.. im curious to there was alot of them last time i looked

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Spread_love_not_hate wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:46 pm
Point 1... how can we say for sure she isnt being supportive? I for one am not one of those people who write on Instagram "happy anniversary" or whatever when I can tell the person to their face.

Point 2... "promoting" just feels a bit icky as a word... blurs the line of friendship/business... dknt know how I feel about this one... like should i be responsible for helping to further or promote my friends careers? I would if i could but then ehere would the line be drawn? I'll promote your book but look i cant promote your toaster/alarm clock with wings invention...

3.... zZZZz I fell asleep about here because is it really worth having a forum just to slag someone off for not helping about the house/the hours they sleep... what are we... parents?! Come on!

4 as per the above...

6 i agree with this one

8 helpful tip, great
In regards to point 1&2: I think the criticism stems from the fact that everybody and their mother promoted carries book when she was in heathers so that it seemed like an constant ad show. She gets support from everybody so it wouldn’t hurt if she showed some support in her public life as well. She wants that support from everybody else and can’t do the same in return? It doesn’t take that long to do and is just a nice gesture to (I think in this case) to acknowledge the huge step in Celindes career.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

I think Carrie's been watching a little too much of the Tati/James Charles debacle and decided she wanted in on the "EXPOSED!" limelight. I just find it hilarious how she's trying to make out that she's "shedding light" on an internet forum that has been well known and discussed by content creators since its inception. She wants to be both the victim and the hero.

Also spread_love_not_hate as to your point on #2, the majority of "promoting" that we're talking about on here is as little as saying congratulations when one of her friends lands a role or wishing luck when her understudy is covering her role, especially since her friends almost always do it for her and it's basic social media etiquette to support your understudy, most actors with online presence do it. Or it's a new book or album, all things Carrie has previously brought out and even gotten annoyed when others haven't called enough attention to her products (recall her "you know who your true friends are" tweet when she brought out her album?). No one's inventing weird toaster/alarm clocks that she has no idea how to promote. It's all stuff in her wheel house. Basic reciprocity :rofl:

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Naaahh something is going on and her twitter...
she posed "Honestly it’s less about how their words affect me and more about the injustice of people thinking they can get away with posting messages like this to strangers and think it’s absolutely a-okay. Which I why I speak out against it. Xxx"

And a girl commented underneath it but you asked for the criticism you cant moan when you dont like what people are saying something along thoes lines and now its coming up as this tweet is unavailable.... whats happening to all the replys defending gg ? Lol

Edit** i looked it up she is blocking people
Last edited by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx on Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adiemar
Learner
Learner

Post by adiemar »

Carrie stop being embarrassing! Think of your online presence and how it affects your work! If you're having a bad day and want to talk to someone about resisting the urge to visit this site, talk to your boyfriend/friends/family, go out with someone! Starting all the drama and reacting this way was really immature and she just did it for attention. She wanted a pity party and got one, I hope she feels better now.
She just proved again that she is completely incapable of taking criticism and wants in fact to live in an "echo chamber of praise".

Salatblader
Debater
Debater

Post by Salatblader »

Spread_love_not_hate wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:46 pm

4 as per the above...

6 i agree with this one

8 helpful tip, great
I agree with your points. Judging by the examples Carrie used for what kind of "criticism" she was expecting, however, it doesn't seem like she would react well to DMs with any kind of legitimate criticism. Also, this whole thing started because she mentioned this forum and admitted she thought some of our points are NOT hate, but genuine criticisms that she wants to hear to she can improve. Her dumb example that we should be sending her tutorials about editing is not the same thing as the constructive criticism she first claimed she wanted.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Carrie you can't simultaniously ask for critisism and throw a fit because you got it.

Get away from social media it's the last thing you need right now hun.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Yano if you were in her line of work and cast people in shows and stuff and seen all the drama she started today would you actually want to work with her ? Would you want somebody like that...
that is suppose to be professional and not get caught up in drama or bring negative looks to whatever show there doing at the time...
i know i wouldnt...could anybody honestly take her very seriously after all that has unfolded today its embarrassing asking for constructive criticism.... getting it then throwing a shit fit about it all over social media im embarrassed for her....everything she did today was purely for attention idgaf what anybody says it was.....

Post by Guest »

Yeah I'm late to noticing this - but Debbie automatically gendering this person as a "sad" woman? No wonder Carrie hates women. She was probably raised by her mother to see them as evil meanie haters out to steal her mans and her jobs and her limelight

Post by Guest »

Anyway - next thread is "Carrie Potter and the Nine Step Plan of Entitlement" ?

Speaking of her poor command of the English language... what does "nine step plan of entitlement" even mean? She makes it sound like someone is creating nine steps to become an entitled person. I don't think that's the message she intended to convey.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

As always she fits criticism into her narrative and as a result everything got blown out off proportions. If she needs the extern validation so badly that she excepts that kind of drama then ok. It’s just tiring and bad for her mental health. Everything I say on here I would say to her face but she doesn’t search for a conversation that’s on eye level. She wants and has to be right. I can’t give her criticism on her editing or whatever she searches for. I can give criticism on what’s bothering me with her content and the way she behaves. That’s what honest people (and in my opinion also family members) should and have to do. You’ll get criticized everyday and she can’t deal with it. It’s a part of being an adult. She is getting closer to 30 and still her mum is there to defend her when a situation gets hot and uncomfortable because of her. I’m so tired of this behavior and I’m still trying to root for her but she’s making it harder everyday. Im sure if she only took half of the criticism to heart she wouldn’t have lost 6000 subscribers. They unsubscribed because this may series was just dead ass boring and stories long time followers heard a thousand of times. And that’s all there is.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”