Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jordan CheyScam (Cheyenne) - Part 2

Post by bubbles_328 »

Oh hell shes posted on IG stories to send her questions bc she’s gonna be answering some soon and usually does them alone but today will have a “guest” w this one and then out pops Brett Cap again.

I will say she looks a lot better w this new hair color than she did before but man I swear she comes off so desperate always having to talk abt guys or go see them for ‘content’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:02 pm
Oh hell shes posted on IG stories to send her questions bc she’s gonna be answering some soon and usually does them alone but today will have a “guest” w this one and then out pops Brett Cap again. ImageImageImage

I will say she looks a lot better w this new hair color than she did before but man I swear she comes off so desperate always having to talk abt guys or go see them for ‘content’

Of course. Not surprised she's driving 2-3 hours to see him again. He's on Vanderpump Rules now and she's probably hoping of they date that means she's on the show. Plus she literally just made a video about how she thought she may have been pregnant like 2-4 weeks ago and then here she comes probably hoping to get some with Brett. She's so desperate for "love", attention and fame.

Post by Guest »

Ha or maybe he's who she's been having sex with and she thought if she got pregnant or acted like she was it'd get her on TV. I honestly wouldn't put it past her, she likes to get pregnant on purpose to keep guys, that's how Christian came to be.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sadams1 »

I’m actually shocked he shared her story on his! He was ducking and hiding from her. Wear a rubber suit man!!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Sadams1 wrote:I’m actually shocked he shared her story on his! He was ducking and hiding from her. Wear a rubber suit man!!
I just checked his and unless it expired already (I thought all stories stayed up for at least 24 hrs? Tho I don’t use them much so I cld be wrong), it’s not on his anymore.

Maybe he took it down after all bc he realized it may not be smart to be associated with certain types..? LOL Image

Post by Guest »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:57 am
Sadams1 wrote:I’m actually shocked he shared her story on his! He was ducking and hiding from her. Wear a rubber suit man!!
I just checked his and unless it expired already (I thought all stories stayed up for at least 24 hrs? Tho I don’t use them much so I cld be wrong), it’s not on his anymore.

Maybe he took it down after all bc he realized it may not be smart to be associated with certain types..? LOL Image

Yeah they'll stay up for 24 hours unless deleted. And it def hadn't been 24 hours since it was posted. She took it down too so guessing he didn't want to be associated with her. 😂

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Oh wow 😳. So she is chasing a man that won’t acknowledge her on social media. If this is what’s happening, he is a total dick. He is playing around with a chick that makes up a fantasy life and will blast you on YouTube. Run, don’t keep playing on the down low!! Jordan needs to think about what kind of man would be proud to have a woman that tells the world she gets pregnant on purpose, then bashes the man and plays victim when he doesn’t play into her perfect fantasy. What kind of man would see her prior dating life all over youtube and want to be part of her train wreck.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Does she not even realize chasing after him when he is now on a reality show, TMZ will be digging up dirt on her? If she can’t handle things discussed on this site, wait until the media gets involved!! They would have a field day with her saying she got pregnant on purpose! And her dating drama. Imagine what that kind of attention would put her son through.

Post by Guest »

She posted on her stories that she "doesn't do 1 night stands but will do a 1 year waste my time". Hmm so the guy in Atlanta wasn't a 1 night stand? Or has she just been secretly dating someone for a year now?

Post by Guest »

Another boring video. Just her showing fake Louis Vitton stuff you can get off Amazon (and a few other things like hair clips, makeup sponges and that stupid sweet sweat belt she actually thinks works). Of course she made sure to include her amazon affiliate links for the products she mentioned. She honestly doesn't even attempt to make a good video anymore.

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

Jordan is literally the most annoying fucking person on the planet. I wish I knew this girl in real life so I could tell her off. A little while ago I left her a comment on her video saying that I wasn't trying to be rude at all but it's super annoying when she keeps telling people it's ok to be single and to love being single, but yet she talks about all these fuck boys. Like if you love being single so much and you embrace it SOososoOSOOS much then you wouldn't even be giving just ANYONE the time of day. Her response to me was to not judge people LMFAO k.

I hate her lmao

Post by Guest »

layrod_ wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:57 am
Jordan is literally the most annoying fucking person on the planet. I wish I knew this girl in real life so I could tell her off. A little while ago I left her a comment on her video saying that I wasn't trying to be rude at all but it's super annoying when she keeps telling people it's ok to be single and to love being single, but yet she talks about all these fuck boys. Like if you love being single so much and you embrace it SOososoOSOOS much then you wouldn't even be giving just ANYONE the time of day. Her response to me was to not judge people LMFAO k.

I hate her lmao
She's honestly not happy with being single. All she ever does is talk about being single and she's always with some guy whether she shows it or not. I think she just sees all the people her age who are in relationships and she wants that so she settles for a temporary fix, like sex with a guy, to make her feel "loved" for a moment. She probably even equates sex with love. Not gunna lie she probably could've had a relationship or even be married if she hadn't gotten pregnant on purpose to try and keep a man because it's probably harder to date and find a guy that's into her already having a kid, yeah it happens but tons of people her age are just now thinking about that and don't wanna be an instant dad.

Side note: in her Instagram stories yesterday she mentioned she's tired of doing it alone with Christian. Sorry but she's never done it alone. Her parents and brother are always watching Christian (even when she's going out to bars/clubs and flying across the country to see men) and have been since he was born, and she supposedly has a nanny (although I highly doubt that, I'm guessing it's just a teenager she pays like $50 to watch Christian every now and again, so a baby sitter but she says nanny so it sounds better and more in line with her rich wannabe image), just because you don't have a man doesn't mean you're doing it all on your own.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

What a surprise, she needed mental health days aftEr chasing Brett Cap didn’t workout for her. She may finally get that he is not that into her?? Omg her entitled, privileged ass complaining about being a single mom again, annoying! She wants to act like a single 21 yr old going clubbing and drinking all night, then whine when she can’t and has to be a mom. Her complaints are so ridiculous and she doesn’t see how good she has it. Seriously bitch. No man is going to rescue you from your life. And what good man would want a manipulative girl who puts on youtube that she got pregnant on purpose to get a man to stay and cries when the manipulation back fired??

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

Thebossapplesauce wrote:
layrod_ wrote: Jordan is literally the most annoying fucking person on the planet. I wish I knew this girl in real life so I could tell her off. A little while ago I left her a comment on her video saying that I wasn't trying to be rude at all but it's super annoying when she keeps telling people it's ok to be single and to love being single, but yet she talks about all these fuck boys. Like if you love being single so much and you embrace it SOososoOSOOS much then you wouldn't even be giving just ANYONE the time of day. Her response to me was to not judge people LMFAO k.

I hate her lmao
She's honestly not happy with being single. All she ever does is talk about being single and she's always with some guy whether she shows it or not. I think she just sees all the people her age who are in relationships and she wants that so she settles for a temporary fix, like sex with a guy, to make her feel "loved" for a moment. She probably even equates sex with love. Not gunna lie she probably could've had a relationship or even be married if she hadn't gotten pregnant on purpose to try and keep a man because it's probably harder to date and find a guy that's into her already having a kid, yeah it happens but tons of people her age are just now thinking about that and don't wanna be an instant dad.

Side note: in her Instagram stories yesterday she mentioned she's tired of doing it alone with Christian. Sorry but she's never done it alone. Her parents and brother are always watching Christian (even when she's going out to bars/clubs and flying across the country to see men) and have been since he was born, and she supposedly has a nanny (although I highly doubt that, I'm guessing it's just a teenager she pays like $50 to watch Christian every now and again, so a baby sitter but she says nanny so it sounds better and more in line with her rich wannabe image), just because you don't have a man doesn't mean you're doing it all on your own.
Totally agree with everything you said! Doing it "alone" would mean you don't even have a babysitter. She just wants someone to play house with. And I agree also that she could have an easier time finding a guy if it wasn't for her son. Especially since he is already in school etc. he isn't a little baby so I am sure it would be super hard for any good guy to jump in a relationship with someone who is already raising a toddler. I don't mean anything bad against her son, but who wouldn't be hesitant with the idea of being another childs "step dad"

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

I think dating isn’t the issue, she can go out to things a lot without her son. There are so many great guys who will date a single mom. I thinks it’s who Jordan dates/chases self absorbed, young and vein.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

I think dating isn’t the issue, she can go out to things a lot without her son. There are so many great guys who will date a single mom. I thinks it’s who Jordan dates/chases self absorbed, young and vein.

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Her little “mental health” breaks are annoying. She didn’t need to announce it, just go. She is crying for attention playing a martyr of her so called bad life. She fakes being grateful, then is back to crying again about some unrelatable problem. Seriously, there are single moms who work around the clock and you are complaining about your busy life filming and editing a chit chat a week? Can’t get her kid to school on time. Seriously. People struggle to feed their kids.

Post by Guest »

life Update - still Searching for a man to validate her existence

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

She uploaded a video last night.. life update and of course she’s on there talkin abt her lack of posts this past week, how she’s just been so reflective of where her life is at but she’s also super duper grateful of her audience, etc, and how she gets very minimal “hate” etc etc. but then of course it always comes back around to the topic of finding a man and an “incredible” father figure for her kid. All the while trying to get us to believe that she’s totally happy and fine waiting on that until it comes along.

GIRL, it is so obvious deep down the main thing ur obsessed with is finding a guy and that’s why things aren’t working out for u. Wouldn’t u also know that if u were a true expert at mAnIfEsTaTiOn??? The universe knows ur true intentions so just admit it that that’s ur goal is to find a dude to lock down.

Post by Guest »

I've noticed that recently she won't post on Insta when she has a new video up, she waits almost a day before she announces it. She seriously had to film that video in her BATHROOM? Wtf, talk about not even trying. I don't think anyone was asking for chit chats. Every video seems like a life update/chit chat with some vlog clips thrown in of her shopping or something.

I also don't know why she will talk about going through something but shares nothing about what shes going through, like why even mention it then? If she was well versed in manifestation and "lived her life like the future has already happened" she wouldn't be sleeping with random losers. She mentions being demanding, bitchy and basically needy with men. No wonder she can't keep a man. She says Brett is just an amazing friend and is so kind, interesting that he won't acknowledge he knows her and they both deleted the instagram videos with him in it not long after they were put up.

She claims she's well educated in LOA because she took 2 LOA courses (proably online, lmao) and hired a business mentor and spent like $20k on all that, yeah I'm not buying that because she doesn't ever mention this person. She says she's switching to social media courses because she knows YouTube won't last forever, like that's cool but unless you stay relevant on social media there will be someone else that offers the same thing that's more relevant than she is that people will flock to.

She says she's grateful but complains that she doesn't get enough views, that she deserves @ least 50k views because she works so hard on her videos. Umm girl you barely try anymore with videos and it's showing in your views and such. She blames her views on people not getting her videos in their subscription box, bullshit.

She has a ton of comments on the latest video of people telling her she needs to stop worrying about finding a man and people telling her that her content has been stale and the same. Wonder if she will ACTUALLY listen to what her viewers want or if it'll just be more of the same. She even says she has seen comments that people leave about what they want and can tell what they want by her video views but she clearly never does any of those types of videos. No one wants your fitness videos, balance try on hauls or you touring a house for the 100th time. Clearly people aren't interested in your vlogs where you shop at marshalls and home goods for the 900th time, and they aren't interested in the clickbait titles. If she was smart she'd stick with the money videos and occasionally vlog when she actually does something interesting, because her money related videos are what get her the most views.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”