Renee Amberg

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Renee Amberg

Post by Callan »

Deleted To Remove Off Topic Quotes and Comment
Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed O/T material

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

Post by WhoWhatWhereHow »

Edit to remove deleted quotes. Tar, Site Admin

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove. This is a site where people can comment on and speculate about creators.I made several speculations (some of which were true…for example, it was about her AND the baby). But even if they were all wrong, I’d be fine acknowledging that. By definition, speculating means you don’t know it to be true, you’re just theorizing. I’m guessing you know Renee personally to be so offended. Maybe her mom? (Again, just speculation…hun 😉)
Last edited by tar on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed deleted quotes

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:09 pm
Callan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:19 pm

Well this was your comment recently

So guess you're just wrong hun.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove. This is a site where people can comment on and speculate about creators.I made several speculations (some of which were true…for example, it was about her AND the baby). But even if they were all wrong, I’d be fine acknowledging that. By definition, speculating means you don’t know it to be true, you’re just theorizing. I’m guessing you know Renee personally to be so offended. Maybe her mom? (Again, just speculation…hun 😉)
Yes I've been on GG since 2017 just to comment about your post in 2022, finally! :D

Also I don't see you acknowledging spreading lies about pregnant woman who just gave birth to a baby that weighs less than 2lbs which you claimed faked being in a hospital to begin with, which she clearly showed and discussed the last few weeks. What's up with that?

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

Callan wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:50 pm
WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:

Yes I've been on GG since 2017 just to comment about your post in 2022, finally! :D

Also I don't see you acknowledging spreading lies about pregnant woman who just gave birth to a baby that weighs less than 2lbs which you claimed faked being in a hospital to begin with, which she clearly showed and discussed the last few weeks. What's up with that?
Sorry, but you sound a bit unhinged. Your comment about being on GG since 2017 to reply to my comment isn’t related to anything that’s been said. I in no way implied that you came here just to reply to my comment so…not sure what you’re getting at.

And no lies have been spread. I clearly stated that I was speculating. (Please look up definition.) And this was well before Michel provided any proof of what was actually going on, which is obvious if you look at the date of my post. I hope that clears things up for you.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:16 pm
Callan wrote:

Sorry, but you sound a bit unhinged. Your comment about being on GG since 2017 to reply to my comment isn’t related to anything that’s been said. I in no way implied that you came here just to reply to my comment so…not sure what you’re getting at.

And no lies have been spread. I clearly stated that I was speculating. (Please look up definition.) And this was well before Michel provided any proof of what was actually going on, which is obvious if you look at the date of my post. I hope that clears things up for you.
There really is no need to speculate about her being in a hospital this whole time because there was evidence of an actual hospital stay for many weeks now. You don't just make up a horrible, scary hospital stay story where the life of your child is on the line to avoid posting some YouTube videos. Also to answer your other speculation, no, I'm not her mom either.

Aleclewis
Learner
Learner

Post by Aleclewis »

She has been in the hospital first for a night, then for a couple of days. That’s what she explained herself. It might have been a cold. That’s what she thought afterwards.
Before, she tried to make it way more serious and you, Callan, seem to still be under that impression.
Because why else your fav YouTuber that always complains about her job and always takes breaks would have done it again?
Everyone gets sick once in a while. If she blows it out of proportion zwo times in a row, the third time people will be skeptical, right?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

Callan wrote:
WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:

Hey! News flash. Time is linear. You think people should be all-knowing, and their speculations about the unknown future must always be accurate? What kind of magical sorcery do you expect?
And you seem real interesting, given this level of defensiveness about Renee.
And given the fact you're trolling people for gossiping on a gossip page.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Callan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:34 pm
She went through trauma, and reading the last few pages of this thread is like taking a dunk in some sewage.
Just to be sure of the similarity ... why dont you go and do that
It would be more productive than coming here to be self-righteous and to leave pointed attacks and harassment of GuruGossipers here. They left perfecting GuguGossip-appropriate comments here, on the appropriate thread, about the appropriate 'guru.' They did nothing wrong, and there's nothing they should defend themselves about.
It sounds like you're a Renee fan. Good for you. Go do that. But what a low move to try to shame people in such a desperate way.
Go dunk yourself in some sewage, like you brought up.

And by the way, all your approach does, is point to the idea that Rennee would *use* this very real drama to shame anyone who criticizes her other behaviors. You try SO hard to go on the attack.
Interesting.
Maybe you are accidentally exposing the plan after all. What a shallow, low thing for anyone to did, if that were the case...

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:08 pm
Callan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:34 pm
She went through trauma, and reading the last few pages of this thread is like taking a dunk in some sewage.
It would be more productive than coming here to be self-righteous and to leave pointed attacks and harassment of GuruGossipers here. They left perfecting GuguGossip-appropriate comments here, on the appropriate thread, about the appropriate 'guru.' They did nothing wrong, and there's nothing they should defend themselves about.
It sounds like you're a Renee fan. Good for you. Go do that. But what a low move to try to shame people in such a desperate way.

And by the way, all your approach does, is point to the idea that Rennee would *use* this very real drama to shame anyone who criticizes her other behaviors. You try SO hard to go on the attack.
Interesting.
Maybe you are accidentally exposing the plan after all. What a shallow, low thing for anyone to did, if that were the case...
Nah, nothing to do with being self righteous, just more about basic common decency not to kick someone who is this down, you don't have to like her, you can talk about her all you want as this is a gossip site but bashing a rough pregnancy is not cute. Don't be so sensitive when someone challenges your words and ideas, if you can dish it about others you should be able to take it yourself.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Aleclewis wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:53 am
She has been in the hospital first for a night, then for a couple of days. That’s what she explained herself. It might have been a cold. That’s what she thought afterwards.
Before, she tried to make it way more serious and you, Callan, seem to still be under that impression.
Because why else your fav YouTuber that always complains about her job and always takes breaks would have done it again? ImageImage
Everyone gets sick once in a while. If she blows it out of proportion zwo times in a row, the third time people will be skeptical, right?
Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
She's not my favorite Youtuber, I've watched maybe a few dozen of her videos but was worried about her lately as I can relate to some of the stuff she went through, myself. Wouldn't wish that on anyone whether I like them or not. Yes people get sick all the time, but pregnant people getting sick is more serious.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Callan wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:46 pm
Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Interesting.
Nah, nothing to do with being self righteous, just more about basic common decency not to kick someone who is this down, you don't have to like her, you can talk about her all you want as this is a gossip site but bashing a rough pregnancy is not cute. Don't be so sensitive when someone challenges your words and ideas, if you can dish it about others you should be able to take it yourself.
Oh im sorry, I didn't recognize you - you're the person who makes the rules on what's acceptable here? You think YOU decide what I or anyone else can do here? You're here to tell someone (the wrong person by the way) not to be so sensitive? How passive aggressive. And you think that I or any other GGs have to take being criticized here? By you? Because we have gossiped? (And your summary is not accurate, again there seems desperation on your part to find fault and take a high road).
You are very mistaken.
This is not a school playground, dear.
The gossiping is not about each other.
Troll, be gone. Your nasty interpretation of what the others write, and your superior stance to lecture them on basic common decency, to try to shame them.... well it's bullying. You came here to attack them and bully them.
I hope the moderators have a word.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters let’s move on. Hindsight is always 20/20. Nobody knows what is happening in someone else’s life. Especially when they only give out small bits and pieces to their followers. This is a gossip board. People talk and they speculate. One must remember that they didn’t have many facts as they posted in real time.

If you don’t like a post scroll over it and keep going. Don’t attack other posters. The first rule here is be respectful of other posters. We all need to get along.

If you see a bad post … Report It. Someone on the team will look at it for you. We can’t read all the posts here.

I read many things every day that I don’t personally agree with. I just scroll on by.
Tar Site Admin

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Wow, so her new vlog is all over the place. I get it's her job and sponsorships come with it, but comes off a tad cringe in this one with the timing I sure could not be helped. Also, she always "finds" religion when it's convenient, the baby, her dad, etc.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

PisaLisa wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:33 pm
Wow, so her new vlog is all over the place. I get it's her job and sponsorships come with it, but comes off a tad cringe in this one with the timing I sure could not be helped. Also, she always "finds" religion when it's convenient, the baby, her dad, etc.
I'm watching it now, and I agree. And yes, I'm definitely cringing a bit at what you said about religion. I wish she'd just stick with it, or not. :/

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

The thing that bothered me in this vlog was when she’s getting rid of clothes and she refers to some of them as “slutty” and then says she can’t wear them anymore because she’s a mom now. I can’t stand this mentality…that somehow when you have a child you now have to dress like a nun. And also the word “slut” seems really passé. Can we stop using words already that are meant to shame, condemn and control women.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

I wanted to hear the baby's name, but I'm so glad she hasn't shared it with us — smart. It would be so easy to find out which hospital he's at, which would be a huge breach of privacy, obviously. Hopefully she continues to keep him private as he comes home.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Her videos have been kind of boring, but she mentioned she was planning on getting back into real estate. I think that would be good for her once she finds balance with the baby.

igossipok+
Talker
Talker

Post by igossipok+ »

PisaLisa wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:50 pm
Her videos have been kind of boring, but she mentioned she was planning on getting back into real estate. I think that would be good for her once she finds balance with the baby.
Yea it seems she is making videos for the sake of making it. I just don’t see the same passion she had before. I know she looks forward to getting her baby back and as a new mom myself I truly emotionally relate and understand it. But I’m not sure if she fully realizes the commitment involved around raising a newborn. My husband and I had six weeks parental leave, and we were busy together around the clock with our newborn. Granted my baby had a tongue tie and we had tons of appointments so we are probably busier than a normal newborn family. But anyway I just think once the baby is back she’ll be surprised by the amount of work involved and then will stop making videos again.

emilyrosex
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrosex »

Wow I’ve missed a lot! I’m glad she and the baby are okay. Looks like he’s getting big from the clips in one of her recent videos. But yeah…no way she’s doing 2 videos a week when the baby is there. Someone commented on one of the videos that she doesn’t know what it will be like when he’s actually home and I totally agree. I would be highly impressed (and also very surprised) if she even manages to post one video a week when the baby is home full-time.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

igossipok+ wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:22 pm
PisaLisa wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:50 pm
Yea it seems she is making videos for the sake of making it. I just don’t see the same passion she had before. I know she looks forward to getting her baby back and as a new mom myself I truly emotionally relate and understand it. But I’m not sure if she fully realizes the commitment involved around raising a newborn. My husband and I had six weeks parental leave, and we were busy together around the clock with our newborn. Granted my baby had a tongue tie and we had tons of appointments so we are probably busier than a normal newborn family. But anyway I just think once the baby is back she’ll be surprised by the amount of work involved and then will stop making videos again.
Once the baby is home with her and she's taking care of him 24/7 it will change everything about her current lifestyle. Having a child was one of the hardest things I and my partner have ever went through, we love him more than anything but there's no sick days / no days off from being a parent, you have to be present, armed with saintly patience and the first few months can be brutal. My son is 2 now and I'm finally getting some normal sleep and feeling more like myself.

I can't imagine her sticking to a busy filming schedule, I mean her days seem packed with making lists and organizing silly things, so it will all change for her for sure. Also the new apartment looks smaller than her old one, I like the layout more but it looks like it's going to be tough in such a cramped space.

Return to “P-U”