Renee Amberg

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Re: Renee Amberg

Post by lisbu1 »

PisaLisa wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:51 pm
One theory is she mentioned she was concerned during her "mystery illness" that lupus runs in her family. I wonder if she does indeed have lupus and I did a little research and certain meds you can take safely while pregnant others you cannot. So it could be the safe drug is not working for her but cannot take the other while pregnant.

What autoimmune diseases can affect pregnancy?
Women with lupus, antiphospholipid syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, or Sjogren's syndrome have what are considered high-risk pregnancies, meaning complications may be more likely than in other women.

If this is true, then she must not think her viewers are smart enough to figure it out. It's sure not vitamin D deficiency.
Right, I remember her totally dismissing anything serious, and I do remember something about lupus.

This is frustrating, because I think she probably has a lot of young, impressionable viewers. If she did decide that her serious health concerns were a vitamin deficiency (which is usually a pretty minor thing), then this irresponsible sex with a brand new boyfriend and subsequent pregnancy and now hospitalization is just really not a good example for people.

Aleclewis
Learner
Learner

Post by Aleclewis »

You all deep so deep while it’s obvious that she hates her “job” and any excuse is good enough to her to take weeks off. Sure, she’s a mess, sure, everyone has some sort of underlying health issue but in her case, it’s most likely her extreme dieting and exercising causing it. Just check how she looked like when she was able to keep up with her channel. A different person.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

Post by WhoWhatWhereHow »

Notice who’s not in the hospital visiting and who we haven’t seen forever? Lindsey. It’s interesting because she was Renee’s best friend (and one of her only friends. I’d really like to know what happened.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:16 pm
Notice who’s not in the hospital visiting and who we haven’t seen forever? Lindsey. It’s interesting because she was Renee’s best friend (and one of her only friends. I’d really like to know what happened.
Yeah, someone else noticed a while ago that they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore. She hasn’t mentioned L in a long time, either. I’m wondering what happened as well!

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

i do wonder what happened with L since she had a baby a year or two ago. Strange since they could bond over both having babies, motherhood, etc.

I wonder if she got pregnant on purpose. I mean, she was with Noah for 10 years and this guy not even for 6 months? She kept posting about wanting/craving children after hanging out with Chase so much. I wonder if he came between L and her?

Naturally, people are going to speculate about her mystery illness which she does to invoke interest? Especially she is not telling the full story and is being very vague about it all. If she wanted that info to be kept private, she should have never even brought it up. I find her annoying lol and am losing interest and so will her subs.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

Good point about her friend L. That connection vanished. How long ago? I do recall Christmas gifts for a baby. Was that L's baby? I can't remember.

hj3291
Learner
Learner

Post by hj3291 »

Her last video ended with her saying she experienced bleeding so the bed rest is to continue to protect the baby and avoid preterm labor & majority of the hospital stays are to monitor the baby closer. An awfully scary time for a mother to be but I agree — don’t be vague, just state the facts and then disappear if that is what you need until you’re ready to give the full story. The whole half info half mystery is just to attempt to keep people coming around — and it’s kinda annoying.

It seems like her friend L phased out when Chase moved in & she started seeing the current guy more — maybe L had some brutal, not sugar coated advice and poor Renee couldn’t take it.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:20 am
Good point about her friend L. That connection vanished. How long ago? I do recall Christmas gifts for a baby. Was that L's baby? I can't remember.
I believe it was a present for L's baby at Christmas.

I agree with the falling out scenario, I can picture L telling R that having a baby is a huge life changing event and R not being able to take that advice. It's gonna hit her hard.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

Oops double sorry!
Last edited by lisbu1 on Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

PisaLisa wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:06 pm
Naturally, people are going to speculate about her mystery illness which she does to invoke interest? Especially she is not telling the full story and is being very vague about it all. If she wanted that info to be kept private, she should have never even brought it up. I find her annoying lol and am losing interest and so will her subs.
This. Don’t act like you’re all “authentic and real” if you keep giving teases about something in which people are going to be very curious. Either say nothing or tell us!! This is absolutely not something to monetize or get more views on. That’s just gross.

emilyrosex
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrosex »

I randomly had a dream about Renee 🤦‍♀️ So I came here haha. I kind of feel like this is it for her YouTube career. I feel like she may occasionally post updates or videos but I don’t see her ever coming back fully, even if her health issues get dealt with and she settles into a routine once baby is here. I think keeping up with the baby will be the final excuse. I just wonder if she’ll end up having to get a job, even just part time, when her channel no longer sustains her.

lostverses
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lostverses »

I agree, her youtube days seem to be over. I just hope her and the baby are ok.

Itisme
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Itisme »

I agree, she seems to be done with YouTube. She’s down to 500k on YouTube. I think people are over her.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

I get where you all are coming from. But I think she likes it too much to stay away permanently. My guess is that once the baby is born and she’s settled in, she is going to start making videos again.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

emilyrosex wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 am
I randomly had a dream about Renee 🤦‍♀️ So I came here haha. I kind of feel like this is it for her YouTube career. I feel like she may occasionally post updates or videos but I don’t see her ever coming back fully, even if her health issues get dealt with and she settles into a routine once baby is here. I think keeping up with the baby will be the final excuse. I just wonder if she’ll end up having to get a job, even just part time, when her channel no longer sustains her.
I agree, I just don't think she can manage a baby and a channel without even more "breaks" I remember she used to do Qkids where she taught Chinese children English. That could be a good once she gets a steady routine with baby.

Itisme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Itisme »

She had her baby 3 months early, he’s in the NICU until January probably. She looks absolutely exhausted in her video.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

Itisme wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:29 am
She had her baby 3 months early, he’s in the NICU until January probably. She looks absolutely exhausted in her video.
Watching it now!

A friend had preeclampsia and nearly died, and had her baby at 28 weeks. Baby was born at 1 lb, 10 oz. Doing well and healthy now! Hopefully the same happens for Renee and her baby.

Itisme
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Itisme »

lisbu1 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:40 am
Itisme wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:29 am
Watching it now!

A friend had preeclampsia and nearly died, and had her baby at 28 weeks. Baby was born at 1 lb, 10 oz. Doing well and healthy now! Hopefully the same happens for Renee and her baby.
That’s so scary. Hopefully Renee’s baby will stay strong and get to go home.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

OFF-TOPIC
Last edited by tar on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Deleted Off Topic Comments

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

Post by WhoWhatWhereHow »

Deleted Off Topic Quote and Response.

Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited To Remove Off Topic Quote and Comment

Return to “P-U”