aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 5 - SugarDaddySepticEye

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm
He didn't go to therapy per se he saw a therapist once and didnt like her or her methods so he never went again instead of seeking out another one. However, he constantly talks about having to get back to it and finding the right therapist...but of course never does.

Also Kati Morton was not his therapist. she's just a sketchy ass YouTuber that pops up in other people's videos to promote the Betterhelp scam and perpetuates the idea that mental illness is "gross" even though she's an alleged professional on the topic. 🙄
To add onto this:

https://twitter.com/jack_septic_eye/sta ... 36?lang=en or for anyone who doesn't want to click:
"PSA: Therapy’s awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone!" said in September 2018, and it was only shortly after this that he started to dislike it.

I think he went twice, because the 2nd or 3rd session is when you start talking actual problems. He was positive about it at first and then a week or so later said that it wasn't for him in either a stream, video, or on twitch. It was also while he was in LA, which is really dumb imo. When you start therapy you need to find someone you can keep going to, and he knew that he was going back to England once his ex left the country, so it was doomed to fail anyway.

Honestly, I feel like he wants someone to tell him that what he's doing is right, and a therapist won't do that. A therapist will make you look at the situation you're in and see how to better it rather than affirming bad coping mechanisms.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm
He didn't go to therapy per se he saw a therapist once and didnt like her or her methods so he never went again instead of seeking out another one. However, he constantly talks about having to get back to it and finding the right therapist...but of course never does.

Also Kati Morton was not his therapist. she's just a sketchy ass YouTuber that pops up in other people's videos to promote the Betterhelp scam and perpetuates the idea that mental illness is "gross" even though she's an alleged professional on the topic. Image
To add onto this:

https://twitter.com/jack_septic_eye/sta ... 36?lang=en or for anyone who doesn't want to click:
"PSA: Therapy’s awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone!" said in September 2018, and it was only shortly after this that he started to dislike it.

I think he went twice, because the 2nd or 3rd session is when you start talking actual problems. He was positive about it at first and then a week or so later said that it wasn't for him in either a stream, video, or on twitch. It was also while he was in LA, which is really dumb imo. When you start therapy you need to find someone you can keep going to, and he knew that he was going back to England once his ex left the country, so it was doomed to fail anyway.

Honestly, I feel like he wants someone to tell him that what he's doing is right, and a therapist won't do that. A therapist will make you look at the situation you're in and see how to better it rather than affirming bad coping mechanisms.
I was going to say the same thing, he doesn't want a real therapist he wants someone that's going to talk and act like one of his fans. He doesn't want to get help to fix him and his mistakes, he wants another voice to add to his kiss ass echo chamber. He thinks that he has no flaws and that it's everyone else that's the problem, god forbid you give criticism even if it's helpful and constructive you instantly get labeled as a hater and ignored while he's perfectly fine with his fanbase declaring open season on you. And about his fanbase I know it's been said many times but he said he tells them to stop but it comes across as just off hand comments that just fade away, he's not taking any action to try to actually stop it, he's not banning people or calling them out by name and shaming them for attacking people like others have. If he started doing that then they might calm down a little but he would really need to keep at it, but we all know that he won't ever do that because he acts like he's starved for attention and praise and wants to be worshipped like the god of YouTube that he thinks he is.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:29 am
I was going to say the same thing, he doesn't want a real therapist he wants someone that's going to talk and act like one of his fans. He doesn't want to get help to fix him and his mistakes, he wants another voice to add to his kiss ass echo chamber. He thinks that he has no flaws and that it's everyone else that's the problem, god forbid you give criticism even if it's helpful and constructive you instantly get labeled as a hater and ignored while he's perfectly fine with his fanbase declaring open season on you. And about his fanbase I know it's been said many times but he said he tells them to stop but it comes across as just off hand comments that just fade away, he's not taking any action to try to actually stop it, he's not banning people or calling them out by name and shaming them for attacking people like others have. If he started doing that then they might calm down a little but he would really need to keep at it, but we all know that he won't ever do that because he acts like he's starved for attention and praise and wants to be worshipped like the god of YouTube that he thinks he is.
Alternatively, I think he does know his flaws. He knew he messed up with the ego situation recently said specifically said he shouldn't have tried to one up Mark, but then played the victim. He jokes about a lot of the things people here mention as being bad, which means he knows about those problems too. He definitely wants praise though. There's no excuse for how rampant he lets his fanbase run. If he wants to involve himself in his community so much then he needs to accept the consequences of having to police them as well.

I think he feels guilty, but he doesn't know how to be better (therapy would help with that). It's easier to sit in a rut, even if you're upset that you're feeling terrible and understand what the problems are, than to actually change. Change takes continued effort, and he has the consistency of water being taken in and out of a freezer.

I also think he's envious. He's envious that pewdiepie's fanbase can make such big waves, but when he tries, his can't. He's envious that Mark's ego videos get such a better reception that his. It's all just a bit sad to watch.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

On the subject of his fan base, I agree with you bunny, and just to add on a bit he has set a standard of what will be tolerated by not banning or calling people out anymore. Which is probably why I'd see disgusting thing in his chat or in his comment section. He needs UNBIASED mods that do their job and ban hateful things instead of someone stating a negative opinion about Jack. But like I set he sets the tone, an example of this was towards the beginning of the year when he was playing Apex with random players and one of his team members used the N-word. All Jack did was say that the guy should be banned and not use language like that... But did he report him? no... Did he exit the round? No. He tolerated the guy and it wasn't like that round was going well either (they did a stupid trap tactic that led to the three of them sitting on a door frame and jack complaining the whole time). He gave this guy a platform to share hurtful words in front of Jack's diverse audience and then pulled out a small PSA to cover his own ass... Way to set a standard jack!

Post by Guest »

It’s weird how they waste actors time being interviewed by random youtubers. How does that happen? Like how did jack get the opportunity? The Momoa one was cringe af.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Offtopic: This thread is almost full! Does anyone have an idea for the next thread title? Aaaaaaaaaah's idea for a poll was good

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:Offtopic: This thread is almost full! Does anyone have an idea for the next thread title? Aaaaaaaaaah's idea for a poll was good
Maybe something along the lines of "look at me!"

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:50 am
Gurlmeat123 wrote:Offtopic: This thread is almost full! Does anyone have an idea for the next thread title? Aaaaaaaaaah's idea for a poll was good
Maybe something along the lines of "look at me!"
We should ironically take one of his stale jokes and use it... Like Jacksepticeye Part 6- not sponsored by coke

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I'm happy to make a poll with suggestions. To keep the threads a bit more organized I feel like it should stay as "JackSepticEye Part 6: [tag line]", just because it'll make it easier for people searching for stuff about him to find it imo.

My suggestion: JackSepticEye Part 6: Short fuse, low views, ego easy to bruise

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:15 pm
I'm happy to make a poll with suggestions. To keep the threads a bit more organized I feel like it should stay as "JackSepticEye Part 6: [tag line]", just because it'll make it easier for people searching for stuff about him to find it imo.

My suggestion: JackSepticEye Part 6: Short fuse, low views, ego easy to bruise
Agreed, it Should stay part 6 and then the tag line put after it

I'd wait a bit longer so more people can add suggestions and then make the poll.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I'll make it tomorrow evening so people have time to suggest stuff!

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sour Lemon »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:On the subject of his fan base, I agree with you bunny, and just to add on a bit he has set a standard of what will be tolerated by not banning or calling people out anymore. Which is probably why I'd see disgusting thing in his chat or in his comment section. He needs UNBIASED mods that do their job and ban hateful things instead of someone stating a negative opinion about Jack. But like I set he sets the tone, an example of this was towards the beginning of the year when he was playing Apex with random players and one of his team members used the N-word. All Jack did was say that the guy should be banned and not use language like that... But did he report him? no... Did he exit the round? No. He tolerated the guy and it wasn't like that round was going well either (they did a stupid trap tactic that led to the three of them sitting on a door frame and jack complaining the whole time). He gave this guy a platform to share hurtful words in front of Jack's diverse audience and then pulled out a small PSA to cover his own ass... Way to set a standard jack!
Do you have a clip of that by any chance? I wanna see his reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Sour Lemon wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm
Gurlmeat123 wrote:On the subject of his fan base, I agree with you bunny, and just to add on a bit he has set a standard of what will be tolerated by not banning or calling people out anymore. Which is probably why I'd see disgusting thing in his chat or in his comment section. He needs UNBIASED mods that do their job and ban hateful things instead of someone stating a negative opinion about Jack. But like I set he sets the tone, an example of this was towards the beginning of the year when he was playing Apex with random players and one of his team members used the N-word. All Jack did was say that the guy should be banned and not use language like that... But did he report him? no... Did he exit the round? No. He tolerated the guy and it wasn't like that round was going well either (they did a stupid trap tactic that led to the three of them sitting on a door frame and jack complaining the whole time). He gave this guy a platform to share hurtful words in front of Jack's diverse audience and then pulled out a small PSA to cover his own ass... Way to set a standard jack!

I just went to his twitch to find it and he deleted all of his Apex broadcast except for the tournament video... At least from what it's showing me.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I have a new one: stale coke

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

For some reason i'm thinking He supplies all but the effort.

But then again if we're going for coke jokes, His coke jokes are as flat as his personality sums it up.

(I'm bad with this stuff

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 pm

I just went to his twitch to find it and he deleted all of his Apex broadcast except for the tournament video... At least from what it's showing me.
He deleted it because he doesn't want to be called out for the racism, because if he leaves it people have the opportunity to call him a racist for not calling the guy out.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

I CACKLED :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Feeling kinda bad for Mark right now who’s clearly into Cloak whilst Jack just seems kinda...there. Dunno if it’s because of Jack’s attitude towards him recently but if it is, that’s petty.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

It's not showing up.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

No one is gonna talk about how they finally added color to their dull ass clothing brand. But only did it cause of pride month

And what’s so funny is that the pride clothes are cheaper than the dull ass ones. I mean I’m not lgbt or mad just saying LMAO it’s like damn
Took them that damn long to at least add a little color.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Return to “JackSepticEye”