Belle Jorden - Part 2

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Belle Jorden - Part 2

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

also, don't feed the trolls, just report them. ;)

Re: Belle Jorden - Part 2

Post by Guest »

Is there any way this can be moved into trash - guru or is it worth making a new thread?

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by JustBeHonest753 »

Just responding to a previous post:

Belle has previously responded to claims of Antony cheating on her by saying he is 100% faithful, so I would take that to mean that they are in a committed relationship. I have evidence that he has cheated, but I do not want to implicate the other people involved and drag them into it. It’s just the same as what other people have said on here - most of us do have connections with them in some way shape or form.

Antony does NOT have the same clientele that he had in London. Yes, he’s been there a short while, but he has not got enough work. That’s why most were told his books would open in the summer but they’ve opened now. If you had loads of work, you would not have made such a move. I know he likes taking on bigger pieces - I’ve enquired with him before. When I heard about the sort of person he was, I then decided against it. I don’t want to be giving my money to someone like that. I’m not even disputing that he isn’t talented - I just think he overestimated the work he’d have in Canada. Especially Calgary which is a TINY city!

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

JustBeHonest753 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Belle has previously responded to claims of Antony cheating on her by saying he is 100% faithful, so I would take that to mean that they are in a committed relationship. I have evidence that he has cheated, but I do not want to implicate the other people involved and drag them into it. It’s just the same as what other people have said on here - most of us do have connections with them in some way shape or form.

Antony does NOT have the same clientele that he had in London. Yes, he’s been there a short while, but he has not got enough work. That’s why most were told his books would open in the summer but they’ve opened now. If you had loads of work, you would not have made such a move. I know he likes taking on bigger pieces - I’ve enquired with him before. When I heard about the sort of person he was, I then decided against it. I don’t want to be giving my money to someone like that. I’m not even disputing that he isn’t talented - I just think he overestimated the work he’d have in Canada. Especially Calgary which is a TINY city!

I also have proof of him cheating.
To be honest, I think they both live in a fantasy world.

Also, has anyone noticed how he looks constantly bored and irritated in all of her videos and vlogs that she clearly whinges at him to be involved in

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

How can you be with someone who cheats? And then go on social media all loved up!

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

I can’t shake how much she copies Sophie Rimmer now. From the filters to the content, it’s so cringe! I wonder how long this will last... probably not as long as her yellow hair pink cut crease Ariana phase...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Lol holy fuck she’s a really trashy poor copy of her.

Appleshampoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Appleshampoo »

Not trying to defend anyone necessarily but in regards to people saying why don't they buy a place- I assume for now they are on a 2 year working Visa for Canada so buying would not be an option as they probably have no idea if they can definitely stay beyond 2 years.
My best friend has moved to Canada and is currently nearing the end of her 2 year visa and in the process of extending but has no idea yet if she can and it ends in September. You can usually apply for 2 of these type of visas or you can be sponsored if your work fits the bill (my friend can get up to a 5 year visa extension potentially because she works in admin which blows my mind as anyone can do admin!)
So watch this space i guess..maybe they will have to leave after 2 years
Also I did get tattooed by Antony a while back 🙈 much to my husbands dismay as he cant stand him
Last edited by Appleshampoo on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Oh my lawd. He new nails on her insta story look like SS symbols ffs

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

23B5C1A5-5872-494E-A32E-89D95C611CB4.png
So edgy loooool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

littleone_0392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by littleone_0392 »

I thought she couldn’t stand smoking? 😂 and didn’t do drugs?

This girl is a joke

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

littleone_0392 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:37 pm
JustBeHonest753 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 pm

I also have proof of him cheating.
who doesn't at this point :rofl: :rofl:

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

Her last video was posted a week ago and only got 8k views. Ouch. Very good income indeed...

Post by Guest »

cocokachoo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:20 pm
Her last video was posted a week ago and only got 8k views. Ouch. Very good income indeed...

Yeah her excuse is the new YouTube algorithm. Haha. OK HUN

Post by Guest »

So from Twitter she reckons herself a bad ass boss babe that someone would happily take home to their mother who can also get down and dutty.... :roll: I thought she was going to make a feminist point that wasn’t about herself for once but as usual it’s an opportunity to toot her own horn and stroke her own ego

Post by Guest »

She’s so edgy referencing the weeds and being dutty be careful guys 😂

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

please say everyone else has seen the Twitter convo between belle and sophie. totally sucking up to Sophie to so embarrassing

"I know everyone says take it as a compliment and it’s annoying as shit but try and take comfort knowing you inspire so many! You inspire me all the time and you know you do 🤓 my lil Queen xx"

Sophie is belles queen now 😂😂😂 Ariana has been replaced!! haha

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

also guys try not to die with over excitement we are getting a "what's in my every day make up bag" video.

Belle is so inspired right now.

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

She’s taking the piss now 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

But Belle doesn’t read this thread, right?

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”