Kristee "Baby Dinosaur Hands" Vetter Part 3

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristee "Baby Dinosaur Hands" Vetter Part 3

Post by jadorexo »

i don't think there's a youtuber who is worse at basic adulting than kristee. someone please correct me, but did she spray her window with cleaning solution and then immediately stick that window cover protector thing over it WITHOUT DRYING THE GLASS?

possession6
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by possession6 »

jadorexo wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:58 am
i don't think there's a youtuber who is worse at basic adulting than kristee. someone please correct me, but did she spray her window with cleaing solution and then immediately stick that window cover protector thing over it WITHOUT DRYING THE GLASS?

I've used those window films before -- it does actually need to be wet with the solution/you don't dry it before applying.

However, she "just eyeballed it" and put the second layer of film on top of the other. It looks so janky.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

C'mon, is anyone actually surprised she half-assed those sticky sheets on her window and now it looks even worse than a bare window?

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:11 am
C'mon, is anyone actually surprised she half-assed those sticky sheets on her window and now it looks even worse than a bare window?
lol literally not at all. I can't think of one single thing she has ever done that wasn't half-assed.

bashfuladducer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bashfuladducer »

I cringed so much watching her put up the window film. She only covered half of the window because she couldn't reach the rest? What? Stand on your desk chair? If she moved that cluttered cart in the kitchen, she could easily fit her desk chair against the wall to finish the rest.

I understand half assing things in your apartment when you're in college and just want to get by, but you're an adult now. Don't you want to take pride in where you live?

You don't have to spend a ton of money, but jeez, make an effort. Stop being so cheap and buy an actual curtain rod instead of a tension rod that doesn't work. I promise they are NOT that expensive. Buy some actual curtains while you're at it and not ONE SEE THROUGH panel curtain. It would make her space instantly look 100 times better.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Why does Kristee seem to have this urge to always be hanging out with people? She seemed pretty bummed this vlog and I think some of it was because her friend was sick and couldn’t go out with her. She can’t just enjoy a night to herself? Idk I’m the opposite, I love a night home alone or with just my boyfriend, so maybe that’s why I don’t get why she feels she needs to be doing something every night. She also mentioned wanting to talk about work stuff but not feeling up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

I’m amazed that she can manage to make thinks look even worse lololol

Is she trolling us

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

I wounder how many people walking by her windows have looked probably a lot

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Re: Kristee

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

rdt1004 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:49 am
Why does Kristee seem to have this urge to always be hanging out with people? She seemed pretty bummed this vlog and I think some of it was because her friend was sick and couldn’t go out with her. She can’t just enjoy a night to herself? Idk I’m the opposite, I love a night home alone or with just my boyfriend, so maybe that’s why I don’t get why she feels she needs to be doing something every night. She also mentioned wanting to talk about work stuff but not feeling up to it.

She has been like this since she moved. She didn't have a job so she was always going out and now she wants to go out to be interesting for the vlogs but it's like girl we see you complaining at your apartment we don't need to see you complaining at a bar. Not great content lol

sno-cap
Learner
Learner

Post by sno-cap »

In her latest vlog..."bodycon/business dress"...that's an oxymoron

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

Kristee has become so boring. Every vlog is the same. She goes out way too much and we know she eats bad when she goes out because she's never vlogging a lot when she goes out. Leaving DC was a bad move... so many work opportunities in DC

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

rdt1004 wrote:

Righttttt lol it bothers me so much! She's always going out. She's always complaining about work being tiring... so stay in for a night and chill.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

Baddbish+ wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:31 am
rdt1004 wrote:

Righttttt lol it bothers me so much! She's always going out. She's always complaining about work being tiring... so stay in for a night and chill.
I feel like she is maybe really dissatisfied with her life. So she just goes out all the time to avoid being home alone and actually having to think about it.

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Post by crapbarbie07 »

she made a comment in th last vlog about how she wants to talk about certain things going on like work but shes not "ready yet" so i have a feeling her "becoming a full time social media influencer" video is coming.

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

crapbarbie07 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:43 am
she made a comment in th last vlog about how she wants to talk about certain things going on like work but shes not "ready yet" so i have a feeling her "becoming a full time social media influencer" video is coming.
She's not even good at being an influencer. I enjoy Kristee because she's down to earth but let's be real.. she's not raking in tons of views. I feel like her fitness videos brought her a lot of views but we all know she's dropped the ball on fitness.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

She’s just going to face facts soon. She’s not really popular, interesting , or creative enough to be a full time YouTuber. She needs to put on her big girl pants, use her degree that she just earned, and work full time like the rest of us. That’s life.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

She hasn't been talking about applying to jobs or interviews and she has a work update for us but needs to collect her thoughts.

This 100% confirms (to me) that she's going to "take a break" from 9-5 jobs. Yes she might be able to make a decent/modest living from YouTube but she's not in a position to really make it full time, long term. Not to mention the longer she stays out of her career field the harder and harder it'll be to get into it.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Also if she doesn't plan to live in Oregon she needs to get a different bank, even if she keeps a lot of her savings at the original bank she needs to get a checking account at a major bank/one that's more accessible.

This is not even because of this current credit card issue, she's mentioned this small local bank problem many times over the years.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

an0n wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:36 am
Also if she doesn't plan to live in Oregon she needs to get a different bank, even if she keeps a lot of her savings at the original bank she needs to get a checking account at a major bank/one that's more accessible.

This is not even because of this current credit card issue, she's mentioned this small local bank problem many times over the years.
I bank through a bank similar to what it sounds like Kristee uses and I had a hard enough time when I lived in another part of my home state where they weren't as common (they still existed, but were much fewer than the part of my state I was from), I can't imagine having to deal with that from all the way across the country.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

an0n wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:32 am
She hasn't been talking about applying to jobs or interviews and she has a work update for us but needs to collect her thoughts.

This 100% confirms (to me) that she's going to "take a break" from 9-5 jobs. Yes she might be able to make a decent/modest living from YouTube but she's not in a position to really make it full time, long term. Not to mention the longer she stays out of her career field the harder and harder it'll be to get into it.
Agreed! Also idk why she doesn’t understand that not liking her job is not the same as not liking any traditional office job. She needs to actually think critically about what work she likes to do and how she can get there... and doing full time shitty YouTube videos is not going to help. Lol she needs a career counselor.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”