Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by Blysse »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
10poptart978 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:43 pm
In her "Brinley's Outfits of the Week" video, did anyone else peep the PLASTIC kitchen play set (plates, pans, salt & pepper) at 2:08? Acacia is just proving what a hypocrite she is. Recall how only a few months ago she was mom shaming people for purchasing plastic toys over wooden ones on Twitter. Hmmmmmmm
Y U P.

Same thing with the super colorful dress. Don't get me wrong— I'm glad Brinley is allowed color now. It's just funny because a couple of months ago she would have shit herself if someone suggested she get a DRESS like THAT for her gender-neutral SWEET GIRL.
Haven’t watched the vid yet. Did she really suggests Brinley wears gender neutral clothing??
Maybe neutral colored clothing but she’s always in feminine looking clothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by AladdinSane »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:21 pm
Stay Entitled, Stay Egotistical, Stay Embarrassing
this is my personal favorite!

Piptopher
Learner
Learner

Post by Piptopher »

AladdinSane wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:50 am
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:21 pm
Stay Entitled, Stay Egotistical, Stay Embarrassing
this is my personal favorite!
Mine too!

justhere2readlol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justhere2readlol »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:I'm honestly shocked that Rosie doesn't have any teeth poking through yet.

I wish they'd get her the teething mittens or a teething ring to use instead of her hands— for the sake of her hands and to encourage the teeth to start coming in. Eight months is pretty late to not have any sign of teeth yet.
Eight months isn’t late at all? The average age is around 6 months (with some who teethe EARLY around 4-5mo). It’s not like Rosie is over a year with no teeth. Teething mittens, rings, toys doesn’t encourage teeth to come in...

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

A has been in an EXTRAAA "my life is perfect" mode these past few days...

Today: photos of J & kids, "is this what heaven is like??"
Last night: ordered a veggie pizza... "date night at home is like a dream"
Yesterday: "getting carried to bed like a princess"
Saturday: video of Brin, "can anyone else feels my heart come out of my chest???"

It feels like she's constantly trying to prove how amazing and perfect and wonderful her family and life are.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

justhere2readlol wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:I'm honestly shocked that Rosie doesn't have any teeth poking through yet.

I wish they'd get her the teething mittens or a teething ring to use instead of her hands— for the sake of her hands and to encourage the teeth to start coming in. Eight months is pretty late to not have any sign of teeth yet.
Eight months isn’t late at all? The average age is around 6 months (with some who teethe EARLY around 4-5mo). It’s not like Rosie is over a year with no teeth. Teething mittens, rings, toys doesn’t encourage teeth to come in...

Like what was said, average is around six months.

Teething rings & mittens do encourage teeth to cut through the gums, by the way.... By gnawing on them.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Acacia Kersey: Stay Denying, Stay Deluded, Stay at Disney

Post by wildwild94 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
justhere2readlol wrote:

Teething rings & mittens do encourage teeth to cut through the gums, by the way.... By gnawing on them.

I feel like that only works when they’re close to the gum line and already starting to cut through. If you had a 1 month old chew on a teether their teeth prob wouldn’t emerge. I think they’ll come when they’re ready.

Last edited by wildwild94 on Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

shhcanttell wrote:A has been in an EXTRAAA "my life is perfect" mode these past few days...

Saturday: video of Brin, "can anyone else feels my heart come out of my chest???"

It feels like she's constantly trying to prove how amazing and perfect and wonderful her family and life are.
Yes! I feel like this whole “J is an asshole” thing that has been brought up again by his ex has put A into major spin mode and over compensating their life.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

shhcanttell wrote:A has been in an EXTRAAA "my life is perfect" mode these past few days...

Probably bc her perfect unemployed husband got exposed for being a douchebag and now she’s panicking that people don’t buy her Instagram perfect aesthetic life anymore so she’s gotta try extra hard now

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

wildwild94 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
justhere2readlol wrote:

I feel like that only works when they’re close to the gum line and already starting to cut through. If you had a 1 month old chew on a teether their teeth prob wouldn’t emerge. I think they’ll come when they’re ready.

Of course. That's why they give them teethers at 6 months or so, to encourage the teeth to poke through.

All I'm saying is I'm surprised there's been no sign of teeth yet at her age. 🤷‍♀️

byrolg
Learner
Learner

Post by byrolg »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
swtgurl wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:42 pm
I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

This ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
Exactly. Was it backstabbing of Acacia? Absolutely. But she was a child.

Jairus is the motherfucker in the situation though.
I’m sorry, she was not a child. She was 17 and living on her own. Was she immature? Yes. Was Jairus predatory? Yes. But she was not a child.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

byrolg wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
swtgurl wrote:
I'm going to get hate for this but we have to remember that Acacia was a child while he was fucking over all these women and he was a grown man. Acacia has some blame but not much.

This ADULT man left his ADULT RELATIONSHIP to pursue someone who wasn't even legal yet.

I’m sorry, she was not a child. She was 17 and living on her own. Was she immature? Yes. Was Jairus predatory? Yes. But she was not a child.

If you're below the age of consent, you're a child.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

17 year olds are children. Period. Adult men do not need to be fucking with high schoolers. That behavior is unjustifiable.

We need to protect each other as women and stop being apologists for predatory/abusive situations.

Jairy broke the damn law. And I don’t CARE what the specific age of consent in whatever state/country is, under 18 is absolutely off limits. When hubby is a statutory rapist

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She might give Acacia these giant smiles if Acacia touched her more than twice in her life........... awkwardly, too.

A doesn't seem to bond with Rosie & doesn't have an interest to, either. It's no wonder Rosie is such a "daddy's girl."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Meh.

She was legally a child, but middle schoolers learn the lesson of not fucking around with their friends' boyfriends, not 17-year-olds. And if you did that at 17, you should have known better.

He was a predator, I'm not excusing or apologizing for any of his behavior. I've always thought Jairus was scum and have said so here, many times, I know the "thing" for "rockers" like "him" to do is to date barely legal girls in their mid-twenties and I've never been okay with that. I'm talking solely about her actions being involved in incident of infidelity.

In terms of fucking over other women, and then saying it's my duty as a woman to defend her? I don't defend people who hurt others for their own selfish gain. You think I wasn't disappointed at friends in her position (with age-appropriate boyfriends)? Many people do this at that age, but you are indeed old enough to know better. Jairus shouldn't have messed with a kid, absolutely, but to act like Jairus was the sole reason she screwed over friends and caused collateral damage instead of the reality that she she was selfish and entitled? It's not like she couldn't have done the same thing to another 17 year old if she had gone to high school. Integrity and self-awareness does indeed start earlier than 26. Just my opinion. 🤷

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I kind of lost track of the conversation so correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the general consensus is:
They were both in the wrong, but the majority of the blame falls on Jairus. Acacia should have known better not to go after someone that was not only in a relationship but in one with someone she knew AND not to go after someone over the age of 18 when she was a minor. BUT, Jairus, being the 23 (?) year old at the time, should have been the one to put his foot down and say that this is not okay.

I think we all agree on that.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

byrolg wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
swtgurl wrote:

Yes she was, 17 is a minor and therefore a child. She wasn’t mature enough to make the decisions that she did and a grown ass man took advantage of that

Return to “acaciacutie”