Aspyn “Ewwterus” Ovard - Part 21

Re: Aspyn “Ewwterus” Ovard - Part 21

Post by Guest »

goudaforyou wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 pm
opangatay wrote:Lmao she’s looking like a real party pooper in Parker’s Instagram story when they’re all singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game. Why is she so afraid to have candid fun for the sake of having fun? Is a baseball game not cutie enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

Just as an additional note wtf is she wearing, if I sat down at a game and someone had that massive sun hate going id be livid

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pinkngreentv »

hater gator wrote:She mutilated her face just to fit an arbitrary beauty standard......

Little girls who look up to her are gonna ask themselves “what’s wrong with my nose?” After seeing that their idol found hers so unacceptable that she destroyed it.

This is normal for her because
1. who else buys a house/ builds a house, based on how the sun will shine through it and in specific rooms?

2. Who purchases a Tesla based on the number of views they will get

3. Who CUSTOMIZES their Tesla based on the aesthetic it will show on camera when they do a car vlog?

4. Who puts up a baby bed hanging from a ceiling because it is “cutie” and actually thinks it will be safe to hold a baby up lol

5. Who purchases baby clothes that look “cutie” but is impractical based on the area in which they love (all summer clothes and one heavy coat for a city which they complained is soooooo cold and snowy alllll the time?) haha Image

This is airhead aspen we are talking about here...

Btw she has mentioned in several videos she is no role model for anyone and will do whatever she wants and it’s not her fault others look up to her. She said she will not change what she does just bec she is in the public eye watched by Tons of impressionable young girls lol Image

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Forgot to add .. this is the person who travels around the world eating açaí bowls and french fries to take pictures of the food and of a scenic mural .. so yes I can believe she changed her face just for aesthetics

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

this is definitely aspyn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

c_star916
Learner
Learner

Post by c_star916 »

joinmymisery wrote:this is definitely aspyn
I can’t imagine a mother doing that to her kids. Good moms make you feel confident about your looks. Being dishonest about this would only make you feel more insecure. Image

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:51 am
hater gator wrote:She mutilated her face just to fit an arbitrary beauty standard......

Little girls who look up to her are gonna ask themselves “what’s wrong with my nose?” After seeing that their idol found hers so unacceptable that she destroyed it.

This is normal for her because
1. who else buys a house/ builds a house, based on how the sun will shine through it and in specific rooms?

2. Who purchases a Tesla based on the number of views they will get

3. Who CUSTOMIZES their Tesla based on the aesthetic it will show on camera when they do a car vlog?

4. Who puts up a baby bed hanging from a ceiling because it is “cutie” and actually thinks it will be safe to hold a baby up lol

5. Who purchases baby clothes that look “cutie” but is impractical based on the area in which they love (all summer clothes and one heavy coat for a city which they complained is soooooo cold and snowy alllll the time?) haha Image

This is airhead aspen we are talking about here...

Btw she has mentioned in several videos she is no role model for anyone and will do whatever she wants and it’s not her fault others look up to her. She said she will not change what she does just bec she is in the public eye watched by Tons of impressionable young girls lol Image

She will be the mom you see when it’s snowing and she is bundled but the baby has no hat or gloves on!

mgnhm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mgnhm »

I don’t see her lying about/hiding her nose job from her kid for a few reasons. Both Aspyn and Sascha talked openly about their plastic surgeries on social media, it’s obvious from pictures that Aspyn’s face is different, Parker probably wouldn’t go along with a lie, and lastly, after she’s done having kids, I would assume A will have her boobs/stomach done like her cutie mommy (she may have even said that before?)

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

She posted some of her maternity photos that Jaci took on her blog. I was laughing at the look on Aspyn’s face + the piece of Parker’s hair and then this random black and white one of just Parker :rofl:

nugget

Post by nugget »

i don't really understand why you are all arguing about whether aspyn will tell her daughter or not. she made so many vlogs about it and milked it. everyone knows she had a nose job. i don't see how it's possible for the daughter not to know?

poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Post by poppyseedpenewski »

nugget wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:12 pm
i don't really understand why you are all arguing about whether aspyn will tell her daughter or not. she made so many vlogs about it and milked it. everyone knows she had a nose job. i don't see how it's possible for the daughter not to know?
I'll second that. I don't see her trying to hide it for any reason. I'll snark her for a lot of things but choosing to get her nose done doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. It's not a wildly uncommon surgery and she clearly has the means to make it happen so why wouldn't she if it's something "fixable" that bothered her?

Post by Guest »

I think it’s so funny that she gets these pictures taken (engagement pictures, wedding pictures, pregnancy announcement pictures, maternity pictures) and doesn’t do anything with them except post them on Instagram

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

pikaa wrote:She posted some of her maternity photos that Jaci took on her blog. I was laughing at the look on Aspyn’s face + the piece of Parker’s hair and then this random black and white one of just Parker :rofl:

She doesnt even look preganant at all in that pic lol

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

i'm kind of creeped out by Parker in that black & white picture. he really does look like the Hamburgler... only after one too many :?

Ktp_tor26
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ktp_tor26 »

Her new video “I don’t wanna go to birthing classes because I’ll be overwhelmed with info”
Sorry what?!! They can teach you and prepare you to become more knowledgeable instead of knowing nothing and becoming more stressed? I’m confused by her ways.

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

Guess we know what the baby's name is going to be.

Edit: Also Parker was so annoyed with Aspyn the entire Target trip in this vlog lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hhalehh on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

I’m going to fling myself off a cliff if one more person posts the Peachy print in the nursery lmaooo.

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Her voice is literally UNBEARABLE. I know I’ve said that before but I’m saying it again. It is like the pitch of nails on a freaking chalk board.

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 »

Did anyone notice she keeps saying she hopes her baby is small ..

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

hhalehh wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:20 pm
Guess we know what the baby's name is going to be.

Edit: Also Parker was so annoyed with Aspyn the entire Target trip in this vlog lol.
My thoughts too...literally. I don’t know how she could choose Peach and then say it’s a name that she’s never heard of someone using (especially recently since it’s been in “you” on Netflix) but she does have a lot of the peach stuff going on for otherwise no reason. Who puts a print that says peachy. up in a nursery??? Lol

mgnhm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mgnhm »

I’m assuming it’s her preset/editing but those are the most depressing “beachy” maternity photos

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”