Kayla LaMatchboxLuxuryStudio ~ Part 31

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaMatchboxLuxuryStudio ~ Part 31

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I was watching Lindsey’s video and was just laughing at how so much more relatable her content is to an actual 20-something adult compared to Kayla’s. Like could you imagine Kayla attempting to make a video like this ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She bought a whole watermelon and then bought a packaged one.... which I’m sure is more expensive to buy precut and ready to go.

Get ready for a mukbang and possibly a bath and body works haul.... i’m Just guessing from her stories

anesidora317
Informer
Informer

Post by anesidora317 »

4 bags of salad!? I personally love salad but I could never get through 4 bags in the few days before the lettuce starts to wilt and go off.

Post by Guest »

anesidora317 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:59 am
4 bags of salad!? I personally love salad but I could never get through 4 bags in the few days before the lettuce starts to wilt and go off.
Also I have those bags from Kroger. They can feed at least two people and go off rather quick in my opinion. She did not need to buy that many 🙄 anything to look like healthy food goals

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
anesidora3delete7 wrote:
Also I have those bags from Kroger. They can feed at least two people and go off rather quick in my opinion. She did not need to buy that many Image anything to look like healthy food goals
The most I ever buy is 2 bags of salad mix at a time and that’s split between myself and my fiancé. Buying anymore than that is just throwing money away bc it always spoils before u can get thru it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

anesidora317 wrote:
I don't get why she doesn't just buy a head or two of romaine or a big box of greens. I don't personally buy bagged salad often but if I do I eat the whole thing, if my salad is mostly veggies I up the volume bc otherwise I'm hungry. Her problem isn't eating a bag of greens in a sitting, those aren't enough calories to worry about, it's that she adds a whole fucking can of beans and a whole avocado, among other things.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

If she’s so into fresh produce, she should try going to the farmers market weekly to get fresh vegetables and fruits for the week. That way nothing will spoil and it’s an added bonus of going out into the world for a bit regularly.

Post by Guest »

Full glam while at the hot tub. Alright makes perfect sense

Post by Guest »

She’s outside for like one day and she’s suddenly a vitamin D expert.... also back to obsessing over tanning

The ways she said cabana

The amount she spends on crab legs I can’t 😳

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Looks like it's time for a new thread, Kayla La GoingOnaDate Shae? definitely something about all her DATES (that already seem to be over LOL)

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

KaylaCan'tGetASecondDateLashae... poor thing.

Post by Guest »

Kayladontneednomanorstarbieslashae

Post by Guest »

Wtf is a Jeep rule 😂😂 always park next to another Jeep 😂😂😂 what the hell! I’m sure she parked there for that reason. No one does this dumb ass. Are you 5 yrs old thinking you’re in some elite Jeep club. 😂😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:02 pm
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:57 pm
Wtf is a Jeep rule 😂😂 always park next to another Jeep 😂😂😂 what the hell! I’m sure she parked there for that reason. No one does this dumb ass. Are you 5 yrs old thinking you’re in some elite Jeep club. 😂😂
I literally came on here to say the same thing and also talk about her parking. I hate when people buy larger cars but don't know how to park them. She constantly parks in compact car spots or spaces that don't fit her car. I really hope someone scrapes the fuck out of her car one day because of it.
Right! Those people irk me so much!!

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:02 pm
I literally came on here to say the same thing and also talk about her parking. I hate when people buy larger cars but don't know how to park them. She constantly parks in compact car spots or spaces that don't fit her car. I really hope someone scrapes the fuck out of her car one day because of it.
Right! Those people irk me so much!!
Sometimes I park super close to those people on purpose cause I don’t care about getting my car scratched (it’s old and scratched as it is) just to be an ass :)

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

Kayla in her new vlog giving advice on how to spend 2 hours in the gym and look the same:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:57 pm
Where does she get this stuff from, Jeep forums? I've never heard any of it. First the Jeep wave, now this lol

Post by Guest »

What is her new vlog about? Can someone save me 10 min of my life 😂

Ghostviewer
Debater
Debater

Post by Ghostviewer »

Girl you can’t seriously say you’ve spent 10 hours a week in the gym for years....you have nothing to show for it except you lost 15 pounds maybe

She goes “my workout routine just comes NATURAL to me”. Surprised she hasn’t put out a PDF of workouts & meals to GET FIT LIKE KAYLA!!

Thread name: KaylaLaCantGetABae

Post by Guest »

Of course the comments are all kissing her ass and saying her body is goals! This is sick! She has done nothing and has nothing to show for any of it!

Return to “Kayla Lashae”