rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Re: rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Post by Guest »

I bought a quilted blazer from this girl last year and i am so disappointed on the quality. I really regret not getting a refund.. the stitching has come apart and the beading is falling away and the jacket has got really lumpy and out of shape. One only worn it three times but looks like ive worn it for every day for 3 months.

I had to come in here and share my experiences ..her stuff is poorly made and not worth the hundreds of pounds she charges.

Given most of her designers are affordable copies of premium designer gear I thought I would buy one . But in hindsight it was a terrible design.

Post by Guest »

Hingedoore wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:45 am
I bought a quilted blazer from this girl last year and i am so disappointed on the quality. I really regret not getting a refund.. the stitching has come apart and the beading is falling away and the jacket has got really lumpy and out of shape. One only worn it three times but looks like ive worn it for every day for 3 months.

I had to come in here and share my experiences ..her stuff is poorly made and not worth the hundreds of pounds she charges.

Given most of her designers are affordable copies of premium designer gear I thought I would buy one . But in hindsight it was a terrible design.

Wouldn’t have expected anything less for this girl. Ripping off customers with poor quality garments, stolen designs and extortionate prices.

Post by Guest »

Lonesma1999 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:29 pm
Completely agree ... she has a fascination with Balmain her first set of blazers were a rip off of the 2012 Balmain embellished jackets. Look how similar they are!

She’s trying so hard to pass herself off as a fashion designer ... but the reality is the complete opposite. She has clearly ‘taken inspiration’ from other well established designer brands.

These copies of blazers are SO blatant and obvious!! She clearly doesn’t have any original idea of her own... she always blasting other people who have copies “her” designs !!!!

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

I actually can’t stand her voice / accent. I don’t know what it is but she just sounds so basic. Her last story “let’s face it I have charm”... but do you??? Gross

Post by Guest »

This wonky eyed, flat faced, wide assed, wannabe selling cheap beaded jackets made in India ... is a joke.

She’s gone pretty quite about her new white bf .. no more posts of her being driven in his Porche Boxster.. lol
. Seems like she got dumped.

Sallymingming
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sallymingming »

The blazers arents actually great quality mine arrived with beads missing its a shame. She hyped the quality up a lot but it isn't there

chocogossiper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by chocogossiper »

Her son is in year 11 according to her insta story today, which means he’s 15/16. Which means she was 17 when she had him, I’m sure she’s 32/33.. not entirely sure ? Quite shocked but guess she got kids out the way young !

Post by Guest »

ihatechavs wrote:
Clearframesdelete23 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:32 pm
This wonky eyed, flat faced, wide assed, wannabe selling cheap beaded jackets made in India ... is a joke.

She’s gone pretty quite about her new white bf .. no more posts of her being driven in his Porche Boxster.. lol
. Seems like she got dumped.
she was with him last week, you mustv missed it

Clearly she lurks on these forums .. looks like she posted her date night with her man tonight... lol.

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Ok I know Rxkeya has her own thread but I wanted to message here because you lot should know too.

It will be a long message so don't mind me (Any spelling errors too)

So this wannabe bad boss lady bitch is such a fake. My bro-in-law does kyc and looked into her company. Girl had a company before called Rox by Rox (Something like that) She didn't submit her yearly so HMRC had to dissolve her company. She then opened up khanums and guys this is where it's dodgy she makes her collection and it's like 300 quid plus, gets sold out as she makes limited pieces but guess what she has not submitted her returns? LOL So she is basically making money and hiding it OR she isn't and acts like big boss bitch.

She only put in 5k of her own money into her capital and the rest is either credit card or loan

Tom Singh her boyfriend owns 25% of her business. She basically grabbed herself a sugar daddy LOL

So next time someone says wow amazing inspirational bossslady let's throw her business at her

\how the hell is she recruiting with only 26k capital LOL

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

So I just came across this thread on rxkeya, I can confirm I do know of this girl and used to see her around during our younger days. For other reasons I won't say how I know her but I do know her. Not personally though. I can say that yes she is a single mother but thats because she got married at a young age (she got forced to marry someone she didn't want to) I heard she was dating a white man once (he was French I believe) but not too sure who she's with now as I don't follow her lifestyle but have heard she's living quite the lavish lifestyle.

These things were all what I found out from others who were in the same age range as us. I didnt know that this is what she is doing and tbh with you even I thought her lifestyle she is living was quite strange as she is a single mother and for her to live this sort of lifestyle is out of the norm. No one from the age group knows much of her now. But thought I'd come here and clarify some stuff that I do know. Hope this helps

_missy87_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _missy87_ »

Butterfly2016 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:19 am
What I find very odd is that she's able to afford such a lavish lifestyle. To me, something doesn't add up! She seems to be abroad half the time, how does she find time for her son? I am sure he's not on the holidays with her.
The business she has is clearly funded by a private investor.
Probably a sugar daddy!!! I did spill the beans on her in this thread somewhere!!!! I forgot about her till I saw the topic on her and her business and thought why does she sound familiar so I went to check her IG and to my surprise I knew of this girl too :o

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Clearly Roxkeya is up to date with this forum.

Her latest caption about Sugar Daddy LOL

Darling Miss Khanum, no matter how much you dry you are always going to be a low life, why? Because you try so hard to stand out from the community when it was the community that kicked you out.

We all know ur family keeping kinship due to islam. U have no islam in u.
Holiday with a man regardless of race before marriage? Like how sick are you and this is the shit u are promoting? Islam hun islam.

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Gossipqueenb wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Darling Miss Khanum, no matter how much you dry you are always going to be a low life, why? Because you try so hard to stand out from the community when it was the community that kicked you out.

Holiday with a man regardless of race before marriage? Like how sick are you and this is the shit u are promoting? Islam hun islam.
Again can't say much on how I know without giving away much as not many people know this story. also can we not throw words of islam round here its a bit odd. we are all gossipers and we know what islam says about backbiters. :? so lets leave that part and stay on the gossip part.

True but tbh I have dm’d this as well and she blocked me straight away so in this specific gossip i guess i ain’t backbiting

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Nope. I can see her post from my business page

Won’t say much as she’ll know who I am but she not clever enough boo to block me from business? But from my priv? LOOOL twit

Post by Guest »

Notice the sudden increase in ‘business posts’ since being accused of being a sugar daddy it is an amusing and predictable move ... such a try-hard

Post by Guest »

ihatechavs wrote:
Clearframesdelete23 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:44 pm
Notice the sudden increase in ‘business posts’ since being accused of being a sugar daddy it is an amusing and predictable move ... such a try-hard
to be fair she does post quotes and business posts pretty much every day :? how even is she bothered god knows

... I follow loads of small business owners and none of them are trying to project an image of “successful business woman” as much as this girl.

Does she really think anyone is taking her advise? Did she go to business school / have an MBA... erm no. Posting colourful business graphics like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is hilarious. I learnt about Maslow in school 😂... do you think any entrepreneur is mapping out their “needs” on a triangle?

Also if she actually read up on Maslow in detail .. she would find out that there is almost NO evidence that need structures are organized as Maslow proposed, unsatisfied needs don’t necessarily motivate and a satisfied need doesn't activate movement. Maslow just doesn’t work in practice. I’m sure her dumb chavy followers are bowled over by her “knowledge” though 😂

The screen shot of “up 43%” is just crass and also meaningless. Up 43% of what .. sales .. turnover .. profit.. prawn salad😄. If your gonna boast about it .. why not be more transparent. And explain what factors have led you to have such a wonderful 2020.

Post by Guest »

Yes very quiet since the night she went out with her trashy mates and got smashed up and danced around like a drunken tart.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Gossipqueenb wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Again can't say much on how I know without giving away much as not many people know this story. also can we not throw words of islam round here its a bit odd. we are all gossipers and we know what islam says about backbiters. :? so lets leave that part and stay on the gossip part.
What is her back story she mentioned ages ago she has a son? Never features him or anything in fact i thought she was just a single girl , i know she has a sister who models

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Seems like she spends more time on Instagram talking to herself trying to motivate herself to work, self employment isnt for everyone, she sometimes sounds like she’s struggling. Monday its sime motivational bosswoman quotes by Wednesday its nights out with the girls, her pieces are okay , with one off custom wears businesses hardly advertise its all word of mouth isnt it, those type of blazers , dresses you can only wear handful of times theres so much embellishments

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

ihatechavs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:48 am
WOW your stalker levels are abit crazy sorry looooooooool that's not even from her page?!?!
Don’t ask me why but I have a hunch you ate Roxkeya?

Anyways its so funny as soon as the finance got mentioned so then files her paperwork and now its available.

Clearly avoiding tax on her so called sold out items because she still doesn’t haven’t enough money to make profit legally!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”