Half Pakistani/Half Indian/Full Liars - Lailli & Alizey Mirza

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Half Pakistani/Half Indian/Full Liars - Lailli & Alizey Mirza

Post by Safira »

How come Faryal doesn't visit Biolite when she's in Dubai. Mona doesn't want to give her free treatments anymore or Faryal found a better clinic for fillers. Also who in their right mind would trust Mona when her own daughters have botched faces. Mona is the one who injects more and more fillers into their botched faces.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

Safira wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:53 am
How come Faryal doesn't visit Biolite when she's in Dubai. Mona doesn't want to give her free treatments anymore or Faryal found a better clinic for fillers. Also who in their right mind would trust Mona when her own daughters have botched faces. Mona is the one who injects more and more fillers into their botched faces.
LOOOL maybe she found a better place than their smally shitty clinic lol

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

An angel, huh Lie-lli 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anadmartins
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by anadmartins »

Lie-lli is morphing into Victoria Gotti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:58 am
An angel, huh Lie-lli 🤔
LOL her man EMAN ARASHAN is the same liar and scammer that you are hahah he aint no angel

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:48 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
An angel, huh Lie-lli 🤔
LOL her man EMAN ARASHAN is the same liar and scammer that you are hahah he aint no angel
Scammer? Tell me more about it...

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

anadmartins wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:01 pm
pineapple_12345 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
An angel, huh Lie-lli 🤔
LOL her man EMAN ARASHAN is the same liar and scammer that she is hahah he aint no angel
hes just like her lie lie and he pretends to be the manager of the XR restaurent in London (see previous pages) on top of that hes so average and ugly looking hahahah dead she thinks her man is a d and g model lol she hide him bc he butters as f

Shade + Tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Shade + Tea »

I checked on her socials today and what’s up with her twitter and all these Aquarian retweets. We get it ur an Aquarius and for that reason eat and breathe just like the rest of u Aquarian’s. Not like any other humans do that. Like do you not read the most basic shit u are retweeting like it applies only to special u n not like every other being with sense. Annoying asffff

gimmesumteaplz
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmesumteaplz »

If Lielie isn't careful she will end up looking like Cat woman (yes this woman is real, her name is Jocelyn Wildenstein):

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Sorry to bring up Anncy since this isn’t her thread, but I don’t believe that she doesn’t know that LieLie isn’t Persian I think she is 100% aware of the lie and supports her too
Also isn’t it a little weird that Lailli isn’t friends w the Iranian bloggers in Dubai and they all know each other???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:39 pm
anadmartins wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:01 pm
pineapple_12345 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
An angel, huh Lie-lli 🤔
LOL her man EMAN ARASHAN is the same liar and scammer that she is hahah he aint no angel
hes just like her lie lie and he pretends to be the manager of the XR restaurent in London (see previous pages) on top of that hes so average and ugly looking hahahah dead she thinks her man is a d and g model lol she hide him bc he butters as f
Your explanation has nothing to do with a scammer. Lie on the internet about your ethnicity and about using fake bags is different from using the internet to stole from people.
Be careful with your words, this is a serious accusation and you can get in trouble...
I'm talking about Lailli because I don't know anything about her bf.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Laili trash Mirza is THE BIGGEST FUCKING FRAUDSTER AND SCAMMER!!! This bitch sells every fucking fake designer bag on depop and claims everything is 100% authentic. She is deceiving people and being dishonest. Who the fuck has Chanel bags in every fucking color who is she trying to fool? She literally has four black Chanel bags, the same model!!! YEAH RIGHT THEY ARE AUTHENTIC! That’s why she’s wearing the most basic clothes on a daily basis and that hideous white Primark t-shirt because she has all the money in the world. And the Louis Vuitton pashmina shawls JUST STOP! I checked on Louis Vuitton’s website and hers are fake! She probably bought them from Turkey. Selling fake bags to those prices I’m absolutely mortified.

Fucking fake bitch with fake bags and shoes. She’s so embarrassing. I feel sorry for people like her who has no REAL value in life apart from materialistic things.

Laili you piece of fake shit what do you have to say about selling fake things on depop you absolute nutjob! You are just poor in every way, from manners to class.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

More pics from her depop

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Close up’s of the thick strings on Laili’s shawls compared to the ones from Louis Vuitton’s website. The strings on her shawls are very thick, short and you can see the distance between them. On LV’s website the strings are thinner, softer and a bit longer. The strings are so close to each other you can’t really tell the distance.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

I'm glad you brought up that Depop store because I'm really curious how most of those items are sold right away? Why is there also barely a comment or review on her Depop? Is it possible for her to put it as sold but it's really not? I'm also second guessing some of the items she posted there especially the Birkins. Why would she sell her Birkins for a cheaper or exact price? Either she's selling fake or fake selling those items.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Buying a birkin can be one hell of a process. They dont let any random off the street go buy one at an Hermès store. She is not important enough and they would laugh in her face with her white T-shirt, fake “Cartier nail” and pleather leggings walking into Hermès LMAO. So we know those are either purchased secondhand to begin with, or fakes

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

swt_decadent wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:46 pm
Either she's selling fake or fake selling those items.
Fake selling? Never heard of that. Is that a thing? Only reason she would "fake sell" is to appear super rich :rofl: Oh man this is just pathetic on a whole other level. How much time does she have. Also I doubt all the pics on her depop is her own or she just stole them from the internet. Those bags are 100% replicas. A woman without a job can't afford all these bags even if they are bought second-hand. I never really followed her closely on SM but I don't think she has even worn half of those bags in public. Can't find any pics of the colorful Chanel bags on her insta. Surely she would show off if they were authentic or ever existed in her closet.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Why would she sell a birkin when she has none? It's not like she has a collection and just getting rid of one in a color she is bored of. They're definitely fake.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

lavieenrose wrote:Why would she sell a birkin when she has none? It's not like she has a collection and just getting rid of one in a color she is bored of. They're definitely fake.
I do know of people who buy Birkins as an investment and never use them to resell 7, 10, 15 years later
However I don’t think Lielie is smart enough for that nor would any SA at Hermès give her the time of day for a bigger purchase like that

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

PrincessAM wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:26 am
lavieenrose wrote:Why would she sell a birkin when she has none? It's not like she has a collection and just getting rid of one in a color she is bored of. They're definitely fake.
I do know of people who buy Birkins as an investment and never use them to resell 7, 10, 15 years later
However I don’t think Lielie is smart enough for that nor would any SA at Hermès give her the time of day for a bigger purchase like that

Ofcourse but that is not Lielie lol If she had a birkin at any point she would dedicate 5 videos, multiple ig posts about it but there's nothing.

Return to “Lailli Mirza”