JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

Post by sarstar112 »

Apparently she still has Teddy but Mochi was left in LA. She mentions him in her last IG post about the tornado in Nashville. That’s so scary. Glad they are ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

What is with her and getting dogs just to give them away?!? And if she really loved Mochi but couldn’t keep him for whatever reason, why not give him to her parents (they have plenty of room and love pets) That way she could still see him. These girls just continue to prove over and over just how unlikeable they are.

auspicious
Stalker
Stalker

Post by auspicious »

I think Blair's absence can be attributed to depression, identity and insecurity issues, laziness, getting older and growing up, prioritizing herself and adjusting to a different life. Under different mental circumstances she'd share her life with the public, but it's obvious the internet, social media and youtube do not stimulate her enough in a good way to give incentive to make her come back full time, even as a hobby. Depression does that to people, especially if they have had too much of something that drained them and made them feel anxiety or jaded.

I'd love it if she came back, and agree with everyone else that despite whatever narcissism and materialism she may exhibit past or present, her bubbly personality and ramble-y videos are entertaining and warm to some degree, especially draws you in when she is down to earth, genuine and simple and her family vlogs are enjoyable. She'll come back when she is ready. I look forward too an update, videos about her college experiences, and new life in Nashville.
Concentrating on frivolous and material things is never gonna make anyone happy or fulfilled. I have a feeling this has been a very interesting change of pace for her and she has being doing some maturing since then. It's almost been a year since her last video!

Here is what she had to say on college:
Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 6.09.16 PM.png
Plus, it looks like she really is being her own worst enemy, but I think she'll overcome it, if she matures and perhaps comes back with an update when she feels excited again. I think it's probably better that she isn't online for her own school grade's sake, it does seem she is an extraverted person that goes out often. Maybe she is taking college more seriously than we know.
Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 6.13.17 PM.png
Seeing how there was a tornadoes in Nashville, I'm sure she'd probably bring that up too... I think in general, she has the resources and material to make comeback but just chooses not too due to her own insecurities, the girl mentions she edited the same video 4 times? That says a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

I can’t believe anyone fell for this act- including myself. 😩

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Oh man that video took me right back to highschool lol.

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

I've never seen that video before. Why did she get so much hate for it?

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

Gurugossiping wrote:
CopperGirl wrote: I've never seen that video before. Why did she get so much hate for it?
Did you watch it? It's pretty clear lmao
I started to, but it was boring so I shut if off.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

6:50 and up was hilarious lmaoooo she was so extra and cringy, I see why she deleted it. And rhis was before homeschooling lmao

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

timesnewroman wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:56 am
6:50 and up was hilarious lmaoooo she was so extra and cringy, I see why she deleted it. And rhis was before homeschooling lmao

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
god she was so stuck up.... this is why she never had any friends. so out of touch.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I haven't watched her in several years. I was wondering what ever happened to her other dog, Lakota. Did he pass away?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Her new video is basically just to say she's majoring in Interior Design. She seems to be loving college and it does genuinely seem like she's a lot happier and at peace with herself now, and I do feel really happy for her since she seems to be doing so well now. No mention of the dogs though.

kayanaat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kayanaat »

she just posted a 20 min video--first one in over a year. she seems genuinely happy about college & I'm glad that the experience is helping her find some sort of purpose in her life.

she said she's majoring in interior design. maybe she'll pick up some good skills and actually be good at it? :tu: haha

she also says she wants to do YT again.... I'll believe it when I see it

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Why can’t she just let youtube go?

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

In my head I was kind of shitting on her for choosing Interior Design. But I realized maybe hiring them is popular in Nashville? It definitely seems like a "rich ppl thing". Either way, she could make decor tips, hauls, etc videos.

I'm glad she is doing well... I hope she posts more videos. Especially while she is home with her fam.

justkajuju
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by justkajuju »

I just watched her update video. Im veeeeery happyfor her. Now , i used to watch her videos back in the day , now her content seems irrelevant to me and my life , and her taste in fashion and beauty is literally like opposite to mine. But i will always have a soft spot for her. I liked the video , i liked that she admitted to having been bratty in the past, and i think this guy dumping her 2 years ago did her a HUGE favour. Im not judging her ability for being an interior designer, i dont love her taste but i think theres a płace for everyone. I would love to see more older now kinda irrelevant youtubers transition into more regular jobs and using all the money they made for good rather than desperately holding onto whats left of their notoriety. Good job Blair !

Ps i know this is a rant page but i think we can all objectively appreciate good things :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

I wonder if she plans to make more videos? Or if they will be empty promises as always. Also curious on how she'll jumpstart her career after graduating. Will she just stop youtube/the influencer life and just live a normal life mostly offline? Or will she try and get some business going through youtube?
BANNED

:hugs:

Barkey2012
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Barkey2012 »

I wish i knew why this girl is so damn interesting to me lol. maybe it's a nostalgia thing, but i genuinely believe her every time she says she's coming back. idk man i just really hope this coming fall and christmas season she starts vloggin it up at the fowler home

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

She uploaded again! I kind of didn't expect it. And I won't lie, I really enjoyed watching an old school style tutorial from her

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

I, like many of you, hate that I nostalgically love seeing updates from Blair. However, I do still feel to some extent she also is living in the past like Elle (obviously not to the painfully cringeworthy extent Elle is but nonetheless), but like I just can’t deal with the “quick and easy makeup tutorials” like please stop, everybody knows how to apply a neutral lid color and darker neutral crease color by now.

Jju28
Learner
Learner

Post by Jju28 »

Did she say anything interesting in the makeup tutorial or was it literally explaining the products for 30 minutes? I haven’t been interested in tutorials in years but I can’t believe Blair is back so I’m trying to figure out if I feel like watching

Return to “juicystar07”