NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by hungreeandhornee »

alphaB13 wrote:
Ughmypower wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm
If the video is at all interesting is anyone willing to maybe suffer through it and do a recap? I don’t think I’ve watched any of her vids in like a year. Highly doubt I can start now based on what you all say abt how irritating she is
I can tell you that she believes she "manifested" this house. I suggest putting it on mute and scrolling your way through the video so you can see what it looks like and then X out.

Maybe I'll write a recap to save you all some pain. I used to like her so much! I don't understand how she became so insufferable to me so fast.
I’m celebrating my cousin’s birthday and I don’t want to ruin the mood by watching. I skimmed through as well just to see what it looked like.
It’s just a massive house. She spent $2.5 million on it (how much do you wanna bet she used some of her patreon money?).
Something I don’t get and don’t think I’ll ever get is celebrities buying these huge, expensive houses (and barely celebrities, in Gabbie’s case). If I ever became rich and famous I’d want to have a smaller house or apartment, simply because it’d be easier to maintain. I know I wouldn’t want to clean a massive house Image
Also, I too was a huge fan. Really sad to see the fame got to her head Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Double post but yeah this just confirms that she’s lost her mind.

Snickerdoodle94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snickerdoodle94 »

Another thing I forgot to mention was the difference between her house tour and jenna marbles. Gabbies: obnoxious and braggy. Jennas: heartwarming and honest.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

RECAP of EMPTY HOUSE TOUR- part one

Pre-intro
- airplane noise "I just bought a 2.5 mil $ house and now I get to hear that the rest of my life"
- Intro
- Gabbie bringing up a time Eileen/Irene complimented her off camera because Eileen/Irene hasn't complimented her yet
- Talks about how it's been a big deal spending this money and feeling worthy of this (I do agree with this though-- she lived cheap to save and that was real responsible of her. Props for that.)
- Story about manifesting this house becoming her that's probably mostly fabricated and sounds like normal real estate stuff when sometimes sales don't go through.
- Talks about how pretty it is. Irene says "you deserve it!" and Gabbie goes "I do!"
- Eileen works on a bagel truck
- Gabbie pronounced foyer like 'foy-er' because she's from Penn.
- It's a 1940s home. She had been looking at new builds (per advice from others) but everything just looked the same.
- Didn't like Grey tones, loved that this house has warm tone floors.
- She wants an L shaped couch and a cover for her love sac for the living room. REvOLuTiOnArY idea Gab! No one else has done that (except every youtuber ever)
- Irelene thinks she should get an orange couch
- Gabbie is doing some collab where a bunch of youtubers get to decorate different rooms of her house. a SERIES!
- "I don't have an eye for interior design" (we know)
- House was renovated in 2015 and is more open. It's really pretty, TBH, but they made the living room really small and it is more closed off from the kitchen than most.
- Happy about her built in microwave
- She bought special new dishes bc she was excited. She wants everything in her house to make people stop and say "that's cool". Her choice for new dishes? 4 bowls that look like watermelons and plates that are "so pennsylvania" that have deer and pigs on them. :? :? :?
- Irene GUSHES over said dishes
- Gabbie has an empty bag of pretzels in her pantry
- she bought a $60 teapot.
- "I bought a house for the ice maker"
- Putting a metal hand shelf by her door to hold her keys. Because she wants guests to say "huh, that's interesting"
- One room will be decorated like her grandma's house that will be a guest room/art office.
- So far we have 1.5 bathrooms
- "This is my house" repeated 9000 times
- She is happy about having in home laundry. I can't believe she hasn't had in unit laundry all this time!
- Has an editing office (separate from her art office)
- Eileen is going to sleep in the closet.
- She has the mechanical shades that don't work properly that she's making a big deal about (honestly it is a problem)
- Irene: "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO CALL HER?" (about the house) and Gabbie says she can't handle that pressure.
- Gabbie says she burned sage in the house and basically kissed the ground in a Marie Kondo moment.
- Story about an orange lighter? One of her mY LiFe iS sOo CrAzY! moments-- everything is the universe giving her signs.
- Ieleine worshipping Gabbie- "this house is so you! It''s like an old soul but it's beautiful and new and exciting"
- Gabbie comparing it to how sometimes people look like their dogs, she looks like her house. ??????????????
- "it's.... modern vintage"
- She talks about how crazy it is that she has ended up here after where she started.

brb I need some sangria to finish this.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

her house looks almost identical to jenna marble's house. I found her listing, looks like it sold for a little less than 2.2mil

edit: it's also only 3,100 sq feet, so it's not really even that big? seems like a relatively normal house size, but still way too big for just 1 person
Last edited by pepesylvia on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Her latest insta story is the most manipulative and bullshity thing I’ve ever heard in my life. God, she’s so manipulative. I can’t believe I used to be a fan of her. Everything coming out of her mouth in this can be disproven just by using clips from her or other peoples videos. If I had better recording and editing stuff I’d do a video to call out her bullshit
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

RECAP part 2 because I cannot leave a task undone

- Kill me, she has a podcast room. She waited to start the podcast till she had a room for it. :roll: :? :roll:
- A home gym room. WOW she is going to fill this house with so much crap.
- Painters broke her dinosaur toilet paper holder.....
- Has a nice pool and plans for a pool party. Plans to fry to a crisp over summers per the usual.
- REALLY hypes up her bedroom. It's the only thing upstairs.
- Her room is big and has a built in "vanity" but I think it was supposed to be a desk? She's never had a sit down and get ready spot so she's excited to have that
- She has window ledges (too high for sitting but she does it anyways)
- More gushing from iereleine (honestly why can't I remember what her actual name is?)
- Nice closet. I really don't think all her stuff will fit in there...
- Her bathroom is pretty odd- the bathtub is in the shower... and the shower is the size of half of the room

YOU GUESSED IT- She got in the shower and starts belting out something. She stops..
Irene: Don't stop!
:| :| :| :| :|

- Everything is her favorite part. Brag brag brag
- Eileene compliments her AGAIN
- Gabbie is going to lay out naked on her balcony
- Her air vents are clean!
- The rest is just her usual long drawn out closing with some extra bragging.
- Throws out Eilene/Irene like it's an episode of cribs

DONE

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Watching the video and she shows off a jewelry holder she bought (black and shaped like a hand) which she wants to hang on the wall. I have that jewelry holder, I can tell you for a fact that it def won’t hang from the wall (never tried, but it’s too heavy and the bottom isn’t study enough to hold a nail without the nail ripping through it if that makes any sense). We all know she won’t listen to anyone who tries to tell her this, so can’t wait to watch her destroy that jewelry holder and put a useless hole in one of the exterior walls!

Edit: just remembered that the bottom also comes off way too easily, so she might put a dent in the floor as well. She’s such a stupid bitch who does not deserve a house.
Last edited by Onelongfurby on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:
Ughmypower wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm
If the video is at all interesting is anyone willing to maybe suffer through it and do a recap? I don’t think I’ve watched any of her vids in like a year. Highly doubt I can start now based on what you all say abt how irritating she is
I can tell you that she believes she "manifested" this house. I suggest putting it on mute and scrolling your way through the video so you can see what it looks like and then X out.

Maybe I'll write a recap to save you all some pain. I used to like her so much! I don't understand how she became so insufferable to me so fast.
I’m celebrating my cousin’s birthday and I don’t want to ruin the mood by watching. I skimmed through as well just to see what it looked like.
It’s just a massive house. She spent $2.5 million on it (how much do you wanna bet she used some of her patreon money?).
Something I don’t get and don’t think I’ll ever get is celebrities buying these huge, expensive houses (and barely celebrities, in Gabbie’s case). If I ever became rich and famous I’d want to have a smaller house or apartment, simply because it’d be easier to maintain. I know I wouldn’t want to clean a massive house Image
Also, I too was a huge fan. Really sad to see the fame got to her head Image

I agree with you on house size, though I feel like 2.5 million is pretty cheap for LA.

I mean it in the nicest way, YouTube is not a sustainable career, and as much as she wants to be a singer, she just doesn't have it. Right now her fans are tweens, but they'll age out, and honestly, as someone in my early 30s, i dont think she's funny at all anymore, and mostly annoying now.... that is to say, I dont think she's going to attract an older audience as her young fans age out.

But, hey, at least when the YouTube and new patreon money dries up, she'll have her house!

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

She kept talking about how warm the house was but the floorboards looked grey and the kitchen was so dull and lifeless...
The previous owner stripped a 1940s house of any personality and made the interior look like it was ripped out of a mcmansion.

On another note Irene kept desperately hinting that she wanted to live with Gabbie and she just kept ignoring it and only acknowledged her when she was giving her compliments, whatever their relationship is it's unhealthy. Also both of them furiously trying to defend Gabbies botched fake tan, bitch Lebanese people don't have orange skin

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

I didn't watch the video, just found the listing with the clues that were given in the thread (which she apparently says in the video anyone soo, her fault lmao). It's a nice house, but I agree with the poster who said it looks just like every other mcmansion in LA now. If I wasn't aware it was built in 1940 I never ever would've guessed.

Those $500 tier patrons should be proud of their contributions.

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

ermar226 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:18 pm
I didn't watch the video, just found the listing with the clues that were given in the thread (which she apparently says in the video anyone soo, her fault lmao). It's a nice house, but I agree with the poster who said it looks just like every other mcmansion in LA now. If I wasn't aware it was built in 1940 I never ever would've guessed.

I'm not sure if you found the same thing when looking at listings but when I was looking I thought I found it 5-6 times because it's very obvious that one developer has gone through and given several houses the exact same renovation. the exact same landscaping with grass strips inbetween pavers, the same pool, the same interior down to the built in appliances and marble counter tops

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

stujegipho wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
ermar226 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:18 pm

I'm not sure if you found the same thing when looking at listings but when I was looking I thought I found it 5-6 times because it's very obvious that one developer has gone through and given several houses the exact same renovation. the exact same landscaping with grass strips inbetween pavers, the same pool, the same interior down to the built in appliances and marble counter tops
Yet she had the balls to make rude remarks about all the "new builds all look the same"

of course she did

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

stujegipho wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm

I only found 1 listing that matched with the 'clues' that were in the thread, so idk. But the tidbit about the bathtub in the shower, and it being 3100 sq ft was the thing that sold it. Just to be certain I very quickly skimmed her video and it's for sure gotta be it.

It's really crazy how these builders make all these houses look like replicas of each other. I know that's the current aesthetic but really there's not much that make these houses their own.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Someone post the listing, I wanna see the house without her and Irene blabbering over it

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

if anyone wants a link you can pm me, can't post it here for obvious reasons

Katchronicles
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Katchronicles »

Can Gabbie afford that huge house? Like realistically, by herself, as well as furnishing it with all those specialty rooms (gym, art/guest, office, podcast, etc.)? While also hiring special interior designers from YT?

I knew she had money, but this is beyond my expectations.

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

Katchronicles wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:48 pm
Can Gabbie afford that huge house? Like realistically, by herself, as well as furnishing it with all those specialty rooms (gym, art/guest, office, podcast, etc.)? While also hiring special interior designers from YT?

I knew she had money, but this is beyond my expectations.
Mortgage alone would be $5-20k a month depending on how much she put down on her deposit and interest rate over a standard 30 year loan because I assume she wasn't stupid enough to pay it off lump sum(bad idea even if she had enough money to pay it up front). Add on additional up front cost of buying a house(lots of little shit that can easily add up). HOA fees, electricity for a 5 bed 5 bath house with pool and spa is going to bucket load, especially if she uses AC like she would have for a one bedroom apartment.

I think I'm going to have serious eye roll fatigue in the future whenever a creator of Gabbies size jokes talks about how little money they actually make. I'm not hurting for cash in any way but sure would be nice to be able to make $10k+ a month in just mortgage parments

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I’m just looking at the pictures of the house and it’s just mind-boggling to me, especially after watching her story on Instagram (which made me roll my eyes multiple times). She could barely take care of her tiny ass apartment, how does she expect to clean everything else? Will she hire a cleaning crew? Will she do it herself? She clearly has the money to hire people, like she already “hired” other youtubers to design for her (which is another thing that’s bothering me. She’s obviously gonna film with these guys, so why not invite the vlog squad to help out, if she’s still such “good friends” with them? I know there’s the risk of David painting something ridiculous on her wall [which would be hilarious to watch her get all upset over it tbh], but come on...).
One person, five bedrooms and five bathrooms. That just seems like a waste of space and money to me tbh.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

Thank you so much for the recap AlphaB13!
That sounds like a painful video
I’m surprised she was able to afford it too? I guess I should’ve expected it since she has over 4M on YouTube or whatever it is now, her music, and patreon.. but wow.
The other day I posted something wondering about Gabbie’s absence from social media. I guess this move into the house explains it.
For the past several months I’ve only been keeping up with Gabbie on Instagram and sometimes twitter, so luckily I’ve never had to listen to Irene hype Gabbie up, but even over text Irene is a huge ass kisser. I remember when Gabbie first started talking about their friendship, she would share screenshots from texts between them and talk about how every single day Irene texts her a compliment. And these weren’t just like “you’re gorgeous and strong!” they were whole ass paragraphs. Yuck. Is she being paid or something? That’s insane to me

Return to “TheGabbieShow”