TheGabbieShow Part 5

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 5

Post by Guest »

AnnieNN199 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:56 am
I was watching K&J's video just because someone mentioned she wasn't as annoying (and she fainted) and I saw Heath standing there...wonder how uncomfortable that was considering she avoids talking about him and the Vlog Squad and I haven't heard the Squad talk about her since I think 2017. I used to be pretty big fans of them till that beginning of this year so I know a lot about THAT situation.
Throughout the video she kept hanging around and talking to the group and the camera and he honestly was doing everything he could not to acknowledge her, it was legit awkward. Damn I want to know what went down!

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onelongfurby »

gorillashark wrote:
AnnieNNdelete99 wrote:
I was watching K&J's video just because someone mentioned she wasn't as annoying (and she fainted) and I saw Heath standing there...wonder how uncomfortable that was considering she avoids talking about him and the Vlog Squad and I haven't heard the Squad talk about her since I think 2017. I used to be pretty big fans of them till that beginning of this year so I know a lot about THAT situation.
Throughout the video she kept hanging around and talking to the group and the camera and he honestly was doing everything he could not to acknowledge her, it was legit awkward. Damn I want to know what went down!
What really annoys me, is that stuff like this happens, yet she insists that nothing happened and they’re cool guys!!!! They just don’t film together and no one aside from occasionally Liza, and maybe once in a blue moon David, even acknowledges her and everyone else completely ignores her! She is either really bad at hiding it, or is deep in denial about losing an entire group of friends, and everyone who isn’t up her ass knows that it’s something she did to cause it. If she would just be *honest* (and not still spewing lies to make herself look good like the now-deleted “leave it in 2018” video), we can just be over it already. But, no, that would require some semblance of maturity from her, which is completely out of the question apparently.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pepesylvia »

if anyone was curious about part 2 of the KnJ box challenge, gabbie did fake passing out to get the girls some air + to leave the competition cause "she has things to do"

greyyg
Learner
Learner

Post by greyyg »

pepesylvia wrote:if anyone was curious about part 2 of the KnJ box challenge, gabbie did fake passing out to get the girls some air + to leave the competition cause "she has things to do"
And then hangs around while the challenge continues so she can get some camera time lol I wondered if she gave up on the challenge because she wasn’t getting enough attention from inside the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 pm
She's gotta realize that despite having melanin in your skin, you can still get sun damage and skin cancer. I have a relative who lost a majority of her lower face to melanoma, that shit isn't a joke. I have also had friends that thought that because our skin was darker and we didn't burn easily, they didn't need sunscreen, so this might be a more common idea than I thought. But the amount of sun those of us have a little pigment to actually burn is ridiculous, so I can't even imagine how long she was outside for without protection from the sun.
Yeah there’s a figure somewhere that less black people are likely to actually get skin cancer than white people but it’s actually more fatal in the black demographic. So having darker skin still means you have to take care of your skin

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

Onelongfurby wrote:
gorillashark wrote:
AnnieNNdelete99 wrote:
What really annoys me, is that stuff like this happens, yet she insists that nothing happened and they’re cool guys!!!! They just don’t film together and no one aside from occasionally Liza, and maybe once in a blue moon David, even acknowledges her and everyone else completely ignores her! She is either really bad at hiding it, or is deep in denial about losing an entire group of friends, and everyone who isn’t up her ass knows that it’s something she did to cause it. If she would just be *honest* (and not still spewing lies to make herself look good like the now-deleted “leave it in 2018” video), we can just be over it already. But, no, that would require some semblance of maturity from her, which is completely out of the question apparently.
Yeah but if we're over it than she won't have shit to keep people coming back. I remember my friend used to watch all of her 'drama' videos to see if she'd even mention any of the things she's hinted at like her childhood and if she and Andrew were dating but she kept her lips tight. I'm sure it was on her for their whole friendship ending seeing as most of the Vlog Squad is pretty chill about drama and don't really give a shit if someone in their group was an asshole to another at some point (Brandon blaming David for dating a minor basically). I think she's scared to talk about it because if she ever did say what happened I wouldn't doubt someone in the squad speaking out about it and exposing her. She shifted from being okay with being the butt of their jokes to being too sensitive and hypocritical, and it all happened after her Out Loud single and wanting to focus on a music career (Plus I'm pretty sure she told that braxton ex a few secretive things about the Squad and they got pissed at her for it). I don't think the Squad cared to hype her up or constantly praise her (I mean, do any of them really do that for each other?) and she got mad and blew up at them. That's my guess, wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

greyyg wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:09 pm
pepesylvia wrote:if anyone was curious about part 2 of the KnJ box challenge, gabbie did fake passing out to get the girls some air + to leave the competition cause "she has things to do"
And then hangs around while the challenge continues so she can get some camera time lol I wondered if she gave up on the challenge because she wasn’t getting enough attention from inside the box

As soon as they showed the footage of her asking the girls if she should fake fainting I was like 'Bitch I thought you weren't annoying in the last one and now you ruined it'. She did it for attention because she knew Kian and JC would have grilled her on it. She also kept fucking repeating shit like 'THEY CAN LAST LIKE THREE DAYS' okay we fucking get it, they can last longer than you because they don't need the attention to be on them ALL.THE.TIME. She must be pissed that JC's girlfriend ended up actually fainting (I'm guessing) cause now she's got no attention.

sterec
Learner
Learner

Post by sterec »

Cghatoaura wrote:She loves to emphasize that she is Middle Eastern..I guess? ....(because you can’t tell by looking at her and she needs to justify that big ol’ snotlocker.)

But is also the reason why she think she “tans easily.”
She is part Lebanese but just using it to be relatable. When it wasnt cool to be Middle Eastern she was basically hiding it now she can be in minority and sit with cool kids lol

Signed by another minority.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Gabbie: I’m not gonna talk about my past because it involves other people and I want to keep their privacy

Also Gabbie: Yeah so my mom has a ton of mental issues and had a stillbirth and that really rocked the family, especially her.

Just something I noticed lol :P

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

Did she slow down on the patreon promo? Haven't followed her in a while so I don't care to keep up with her stories.

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

AnnieNN199 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:56 pm
Did she slow down on the patreon promo? Haven't followed her in a while so I don't care to keep up with her stories.
Nope, yesterday she did a promo for a patreon exclusive video— which explains the first track from her ep. No, not broken girls. The tiny “she wrote it about you” recording. Cuz apparently, according to her, people needed an explanation for that.

And the video is multiple minutes long.

Kmn.

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:12 pm
AnnieNN199 wrote:
Nope, yesterday she did a promo for a patreon exclusive video— which explains the first track from her ep. No, not broken girls. The tiny “she wrote it about you” recording. Cuz apparently, according to her, people needed an explanation for that.

Kmn.

I also loved how she referred to a 3 second voice recording as a “track.” Lmao

stujegipho
Informer
Informer

Post by stujegipho »

She's at Tana's party and she's posting stories kinda looking down her nose at everyone, because get this, she's not like other girls :barf:

Also half the VS is there, so I wonder if any drama will go down

AnnieNN199
Learner
Learner

Post by AnnieNN199 »

Cghatoaura wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:15 pm
Onelongfurby wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:12 pm
AnnieNN199 wrote:

Kmn.

I also loved how she referred to a 3 second voice recording as a “track.” Lmao
I thought Erika Costell making a damn documentary about her one song that sucked sooo much was awful but damn Gabbie almost got her beat. I get her patreon is supposed to be about her music, but she should give them story times that didn't make it on her channel or share some of the lies her pathological lying ex told her, she said she had a notebook full of them. She should really extend beyond what's she doing for the prices she's charging. I'd be promising meet and greets at that $500 tier if I had the nerve to charge that much. Not saying she has to do that, but she's only got an EP and she can't really talk about the other singles because they're apart of that album she's working on so she's going to run out of things to share on her patreon soon unless she decides to release that album within the next two months (let's be honest she can stretch the hell out of her EP like she did cleaning her apartment). She's gotta figure out something, maybe share lyrics that didn't make it into songs or do what she did with Honestly and share how some songs originally sounded.

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

125B42CD-CA74-459A-88B1-6CA007A20F9A.jpeg

Sun damaged.EEK!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hungreeandhornee
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hungreeandhornee »

-she brought her “ex” to tanas birthday party. Like...
-on his story he made fun of that one vine guy who played the violin (who was there and played it along to a song). He also spelled it “violen”.
-who tf cares how you eat your damn sandwich? I don’t understand why she has such a superiority complex when it comes to “how do you do this” shit. It’s trivial. Let people live their lives.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

I get that it’s a joke but Gabbie saying “that’s sociopathy” about the way someone eats a SANDWICH rubs me the wrong way lmfao. It’s not a big deal at all, why does she bring up such trivial shit and freak out when people do something differently?

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Ughmypower wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:37 am
I get that it’s a joke but Gabbie saying “that’s sociopathy” about the way someone eats a SANDWICH rubs me the wrong way lmfao. It’s not a big deal at all, why does she bring up such trivial shit and freak out when people do something differently?
To her, I’d be “total sociopathy” or something like that because my first bit would be along the outside of the sandwich, since I eat the crust off first.

For real though, Gabs shut the fuck up and let people do what they do. You’re not special. You just copy everyone else and then get mad when people notice. You barely have an original bone in your body, if you do even have one.

Tiredxx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tiredxx »

hungreeandhornee wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:17 am
-on his story he made fun of that one vine guy who played the violin (who was there and played it along to a song). He also spelled it “violen”.
-who tf cares how you eat your damn sandwich? I don’t understand why she has such a superiority complex when it comes to “how do you do this” shit. It’s trivial. Let people live their lives.

Alright, usually I just lurk for drama but I lurk her fb occasionally for shits and giggles, usually it's boring but her shit is public so?

Anyway, I'm not convinced they're not dating. Edited out his last name but tbh it's not hard to find his page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Tiredxx wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:16 am
hungreeandhornee wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:17 am

Alright, usually I just lurk for drama but I lurk her fb occasionally for shits and giggles, usually it's boring but her shit is public so?

Anyway, I'm not convinced they're not dating. Edited out his last name but tbh it's not hard to find his page.
She's in his profile picture... if they're not dating that's just mad fucking weird. Why would you write a how ass ep about a guy who cheated on you just to continue dating or flirting or whatever the fuck this is after it comes out?

On the other hand since her Facebook is public, it could just be her trying to stir up speculation. But it would still be weird to request your ex to use a profile photo with you in it lmao.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”