Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette / Meghan Rienks - Part 12

Post by oceanic »

justanotherkaitlyn wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:13 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Henloimsad wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm
This is so nasty. Like why is she proud of being toxic? if you bring up stuff from a month ago in a current argument you're not only super immature but super toxicImage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Meghan has made it very clear that she never lets anything go. She’s cut off her best friend from high school because her mom dated her friend’s dad, so I doubt she’d forget about this.
Wait is Meghan not friends with Sydney anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is. Sierra is the friend who’s dad is dating Meghan’s mom. I can’t remember Meghan talking about a Sierra, but that’s what was in the summary someone posted here.

gouda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by gouda »

oceanic wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:10 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Henloimsad wrote:
This is so nasty. Like why is she proud of being toxic? if you bring up stuff from a month ago in a current argument you're not only super immature but super toxicImage

Meghan has made it very clear that she never lets anything go. She’s cut off her best friend from high school because her mom dated her friend’s dad, so I doubt she’d forget about this.

She is. Sierra is the friend who’s dad is dating Meghan’s mom. I can’t remember Meghan talking about a Sierra, but that’s what was in the summary someone posted here.
sierra is probably sydney considering she said she had to change names in the book a few videos ago

tope520
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tope520 »

gouda wrote:
oceanic wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:10 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Henloimsad wrote:

sierra is probably sydney considering she said she had to change names in the book a few videos ago
I don’t think it’s Sydney. She still follows her on ig and liked her most recent post.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

I honestly only learned of her through this bizarre crazy hoax she is doing about her account being hacked. It is interesting to see that her channel was in fact dead prior confirming she is just making shit up.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

CatWoman124 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:18 pm
I honestly only learned of her through this bizarre crazy hoax she is doing about her account being hacked. It is interesting to see that her channel was in fact dead prior confirming she is just making shit up.
What makes you think she’s making this up? Seems like that would involve a lot of work to convince YouTube spokespeople to engage publicly if it’s a hoax.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

CatWoman124 wrote:I honestly only learned of her through this bizarre crazy hoax she is doing about her account being hacked. It is interesting to see that her channel was in fact dead prior confirming she is just making shit up.
What?? I highly doubt she’s making this up. If nothing else, I could never see her going to the effort of making up fake emails and screenshots. Her second channel was dead, she’s never claimed otherwise lol.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

The hacking was def not made up. She said making the videos about it made her fall back in love with making YouTube videos. I hope it sticks.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:39 pm
CatWoman124 wrote:
What makes you think she’s making this up? Seems like that would involve a lot of work to convince YouTube spokespeople to engage publicly if it’s a hoax.
In order to hack an account, they would need her email to remove it to prevent her from accessing said account. You can only remove an email address from an account by confirming it with said email. It is possible they hacked her email to get to her account, but then she would be claiming her email was hacked too. On top of it, the company addressing her publicly says there is no hack. The DMs she claims to have are a different story. No one would sound THAT stupid on a company account as the Youtube spokesperson sounds in the DMs. They would be fired by any reputable company. Lastly, I find it highly suspicious the tone and the words she uses are identical to the one from the supposed DMs coming from Youtube. Everyone has a different way of speaking and various common phrases due to their surroundings. Unless she and that spokesperson grew up together, it is highly unlikely they would use the same word tracks.

I bet my life savings, she is trying to drum up publicity for her dying channel.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

CatWoman124 wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:39 pm
CatWoman124 wrote:
In order to hack an account, they would need her email to remove it to prevent her from accessing said account. You can only remove an email address from an account by confirming it with said email. It is possible they hacked her email to get to her account, but then she would be claiming her email was hacked too. On top of it, the company addressing her publicly says there is no hack. The DMs she claims to have are a different story. No one would sound THAT stupid on a company account as the Youtube spokesperson sounds in the DMs. They would be fired by any reputable company. Lastly, I find it highly suspicious the tone and the words she uses are identical to the one from the supposed DMs coming from Youtube. Everyone has a different way of speaking and various common phrases due to their surroundings. Unless she and that spokesperson grew up together, it is highly unlikely they would use the same word tracks.

I bet my life savings, she is trying to drum up publicity for her dying channel.
Well enjoy losing your life savings then lol

lurkeralert86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lurkeralert86 »

Her last tweet is her asking for cardio suggestions for apartment living. Wonder what happened to her house?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

lurkeralert86 wrote:Her last tweet is her asking for cardio suggestions for apartment living. Wonder what happened to her house?
I was thinking the same thing. Did they (her and Mats) move out of the house? I remember when she first got it and made a video about it

gouda
Talker
Talker

Post by gouda »

24601 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:08 am
lurkeralert86 wrote:Her last tweet is her asking for cardio suggestions for apartment living. Wonder what happened to her house?
I was thinking the same thing. Did they (her and Mats) move out of the house? I remember when she first got it and made a video about it

its a two family house, she has the upstairs

lurkeralert86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lurkeralert86 »

gouda wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:44 pm
24601 wrote:

She must have moved from this (the last place I knew she lived) because this is definitely a whole house and ground floor...

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

lurkeralert86 wrote:
gouda wrote:
24601 wrote:

She must have moved from this (the last place I knew she lived) because this is definitely a whole house and ground floor...

Why is she hiding this though? She obviously moved into an apt and youtubers always cash in on moving content

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

24601 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:47 am
lurkeralert86 wrote:
gouda wrote:
24601 wrote:

Why is she hiding this though? She obviously moved into an apt and youtubers always cash in on moving content

She mentioned it a while back, shortly after she moved in to the lower unit of that house she moved into the upstairs unit. And since she doesn't own the whole house, I'm assuming the apartment she's referencing is the same place she's been in living in.

scottishgg25
Learner
Learner

Post by scottishgg25 »

I have been wondering with the upcoming release of her book, if she needs to be careful or worried at all about a backlash from Delaynie and Justine? You would assume that her editors/publishers etc would have been through it from a defamation or libel standpoint so that nothing can be directly attributed to them or whatnot. But I don't know, I followed them both back when the three of them were a thing and I never unfollowed for a long time (they must have recently had a clear out of followers they don't know cause I don't any more) but honestly they both seem so so sweet and nice. I appreciate there's two sides to every story and I'm not saying Meghan is making the bullying stuff up - but equally her perspective might just be wrong or out of step with theirs. In which case, if I was D or J, I might be tempted to make some kind of statement pushing back and saying that the claims being made about me aren't right or fair?

I dunno, just something I thought about

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

I have to say i am very jealous that she is just starting her curly hair journey and already has amazing curls. I have been trying to go natural for about 6 months and have no where near that much luck! Kind of makes me want to chop my hair a bit since we seem to have a similar curl pattern but my hair is probably about 6-8 inches longer.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Somebody needs to take one for the team and read her shitty book and give us any interesting information
Specifically about her old college friends lol

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Somebody has to take one for the team and read that book and let us know if there is anything interesting (specifically about her college friends lol)

TrapQueeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TrapQueeen »

She tore apart Miss Mariss, and exposed her mother for gaslighting and being emotionally abusive, and not believing her mental health struggles.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”